Four-Way Marvel Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warhorse
Based on a data of Marvel Ultimate Alliance that my friends and I are playing, we got into a discussion as to which of the four of our team members might be the victor in a fight between the four. So, we decided to post it here, to the community at large. Between the four of these men, who do you think would win in a fight?

Captain America (Steven Rogers, not Bucky)
Venom (Eddie Brock, not Mac Gargan)
Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze, of course)
Iceman

Mindset
Ghost Rider wins.

Placidity
Wow tough one to call, definitely not Cap though. Probably Iceman or GR.

rotiart
Iceman easily puts down cap and Brock

Danny or johnny would be hard to handle .
Iceman is my bet

Mindset
How is Iceman putting GR down?

Placidity
Throw Ice cubes at him?

Mindset
I concede.

Warrior18
No idea who wins but I can safely say Cap dies first and fast.

TheBadguy
Rider or the guy from Spiderman and friends

stormultt
ghost rider takes it2guns

iceman24567
no expression

Slaanesh
GR take this..i think he's the most powerful one in here..

Warhorse
Well, we all assumed (and rightfully so) that Cap would be the first to go down no matter how you sliced it. And, really, the only reason why he was included was to see if somebody might be crazy enough to suggest that Cap wins, and their reasoning behind that decision. I think for us it came down to Iceman or Ghost Rider, and we were on the fence as to who would take it.

Final Blaxican
Ghost Rider would whoop Bobby's ass. It doesn't matter how theoretically talented he is.

A man who's soul power is ICE can't beat this:

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2993/ghostrider1db4.th.jpg

TricksterPriest
Ghost Rider. And it's not really disputable. He has unlimited stamina, and no one here has the power to put him down. Plus, Penance Stare ****ing hurts. Not to mention Hellfire. Before someone mentions iceman's reforming ability from water molecules, keep in mind hellfire is magic. it attacks the soul.

Without magic or cosmic power, it's really hard, if not impossible to put down GR.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Without magic or cosmic power, it's really hard, if not impossible to put down GR. Adamantium?
Dr Doom?

Final Blaxican
Doesn't Doom sue magic?

Placidity
Well, he is an Omega level mutant...

Anyway, how exactly will GR put him down for good? Assuming Bobby doesn't freeze him straight away under tonnes of ice.

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6462/xmen199019ib4.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8568/ultimatewar04198ec.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7665/ultimatewar04204yd.jpg

Endless Mike
Ghost Rider is immortal or something, isn't he? I'm not up to date with him

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Doesn't Doom sue magic? He normal blasted him.

---

God dammit, use thumbnails!

Final Blaxican
He is.

Ghost Rider's fire is magical.. I don't think it can smothered. Thus, one burst of fire out of his pores or whatever would probably melt about all the ice in a multi block area...

Placidity
Well, he doesn't need to kill him to win though.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by I'm Bran
He normal blasted him.

And it put him down? I'm assuming this wasn't current GR.

I'm Bran
And it put him down? I'm assuming this wasn't current GR. One-shot. Johnny back in the day.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Placidity
Well, he doesn't need to kill him to win though.

But he needs to incapacitate him. GR would only be down for seconds. Look at the scan, one minute there was nothing, and then the very next panel there's a sub-nuclear explosion.

Though that's GR "taking the gloves off", so to speak. So perhaps it's something only a blood lusted GR could do.

Damn, that's pretty crazy, even if it was classic.

redhotrash
Penace stare shouldnt do jack to Iceman, Bobby is a good kid and really shouldnt be affected. So really it comes down to their opposing elements. Iceman I think could freeze GR more quickly than GR could burn through Iceman. Not to mention Iceman has the ability to shield himself. Ghost Rider is tough as hell, but I think he could be overwhelmed. Also a lot of this fight would depend on who attacked who first. Ghost Rider I think is more likely to put down Iceman while hes dealing with either of the other 2.

Mindset
Originally posted by redhotrash
Penace stare shouldnt do jack to Iceman, Bobby is a good kid and really shouldnt be affected. So really it comes down to their opposing elements. Iceman I think could freeze GR more quickly than GR could burn through Iceman. Not to mention Iceman has the ability to shield himself. Ghost Rider is tough as hell, but I think he could be overwhelmed. Also a lot of this fight would depend on who attacked who first. Ghost Rider I think is more likely to put down Iceman while hes dealing with either of the other 2. Freezing GR wont do anything...

AlmightyKfish
Penace stare shouldnt do jack to Iceman, Bobby is a good kid and really shouldnt be affected. So really it comes down to their opposing elements. Iceman I think could freeze GR more quickly than GR could burn through Iceman. Not to mention Iceman has the ability to shield himself. Ghost Rider is tough as hell, but I think he could be overwhelmed. Also a lot of this fight would depend on who attacked who first. Ghost Rider I think is more likely to put down Iceman while hes dealing with either of the other 2.

Iceman has probably done some things that hurt people. The PS put Strange in a coma, and Strange is a good guy.

Anyway, Johnny just does his 'giant hellfire explosion' and KO's/kills Bobby.

redhotrash
Thats debatable. I personally wouldnt be certain of it going either way

Mindset
It wouldn't kill Bobby, but Bobby continually having to reform his body will tire him out and eventually he will be unable to fight.

Also, hellfire attacks the soul as well.

redhotrash
What resistance would GR have to being flash frozen with Bobby forming an iceberg on his noggin

Mindset
What resistance would GR have to being flash frozen with Bobby forming an iceberg on his noggin Does he need resistance?

It will only temporarily hold him.

redhotrash
Temporarily? Did you see the amount of ice Bobby brought up against that Hetacomb thing. It'd take a long long time for GR to get out of that. Long enough to be counted as a loss at least.

Mindset
Temporarily? Did you see the amount of ice Bobby brought up against that Hetacomb thing. It'd take a long long time for GR to get out of that. Long enough to be counted as a loss at least. Yes, I have the comic, I also know the amount of power GR can unleash when motivated enough.

You seem to be forgetting GR is a mystical character, the angel of vengeance.

Look up the character Zarathos, that's what Bobby would eventually have to contend with if Johnny can't put up a good enough fight.

AlmightyKfish
Plus, if Bobby froze part of Johnny, he could just rip that frozen body part off and instantly reform it.

GR has unlimited regenerative abilities against non mystical/cosmic assaults.

Juk3n
half the combatants in this thread are not completley outclassed

Iceman - flash freeze ftw

complexbrother
you dont have to kill to win. Iceman takes this.

Harbinger
Rider takes it.

Final Blaxican
Fire > Ice. Every time.

So Ghost Rider wins, yeah.

Placidity
Fire > Ice. Every time.

So Ghost Rider wins, yeah.

True in terms of real life physics. I was even arguing Pyro would beat Iceman (non-iced up form) on an X-men film board and everyone was against me. Guess what, Pyro did beat him when X3 came out.

But in here, comics don't exactly follow real life science...

Plus fire can't hurt Bobby... but I don't know what would happen if he was thrown into the sun.

Anyway, even if he gets blown up or whatever, he will exist in mist/vapor form and can reform.

Mindset
True in terms of real life physics. I was even arguing Pyro would beat Iceman (non-iced up form) on an X-men film board and everyone was against me. Guess what, Pyro did beat him when X3 came out.

But in here, comics don't exactly follow real life science...

Plus fire can't hurt Bobby... but I don't know what would happen if he was thrown into the sun.

Anyway, even if he gets blown up or whatever, he will exist in mist/vapor form and can reform. Actually Bobby beat Pyro in X3.

Ghost Rider's fire isn't normal fire, it would attack Bobby's soul as well probably koing him.

Placidity
Originally posted by Mindset
Actually Bobby beat Pyro in X3.

Ghost Rider's fire isn't normal fire, it would attack Bobby's soul as well probably koing him.

The debate was Pyro vs Iceman (NOT Iced-up). Before Bobby transformed into Iced-up form he was quite clearly losing.

Mindset
The debate was Pyro vs Iceman (NOT Iced-up). Before Bobby transformed into Iced-up form he was quite clearly losing. Oh I see.

Shut up.

lol

quanchi112
GRider wins.

Lord Feron
YEah I know you expect this from me but, Iceman... unless GR fire is magical in a way that his flames doesn't need oxygen to burn. Thats how ICeman usually deals with flamers (lol nah GR is badass). Also, Iceman isn't bothered by heat or fire for that matter anymore yeah, i know thats cheap but its true. Look at the Iceman respect thread. Iceman himself explains it to Mystic. Again if the fire is magical in a way that they don't don't follow normal rules then GR wins (scans would help if GR if someone has scans of CURRENT GR in a vacume of space or something and his fire still works). I know GR fire burns the soul but Iceman is generally a good guy, might bother him a touch if he did a couple of bad things but it won't destroy him like truly evil characters.

AlmightyKfish
Hellfire burns the soul no matter what, no matter if you're good or evil.

Anyway, I'll try to find it, but I think GR has lit up underwater before,..

Lord Feron
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Hellfire burns the soul no matter what, no matter if you're good or evil.

Anyway, I'll try to find it, but I think GR has lit up underwater before,..

I thought hellfire only can burn evil or guilty people or something. Whoops... confused

AlmightyKfish
Nope, it'll burn anyone, on both a physical and soul level.

But Johnny can control it so that it doesn't burn the innocent if he so chooses.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Nope, it'll burn anyone, on both a physical and soul level.

But Johnny can control it so that it doesn't burn the innocent if he so chooses.

Good to know... so yeah IM is boned... GR FTW

Damn Magical Hellfire!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.