Juggernaut vs. H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-43D
Is the Juggernaut really unstoppable when he starts walking or can H/P Doomsday stop him?

carver9
Hes unstoppable, I dont think hp is close to being strong enough at stopping juggernauts forward momentum.

Nihilist
endless stalemate

carver9
hes not talking about a fight, he wants to know if doomsday could stop juggernaut forward momentum

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
hes not talking about a fight, he wants to know if doomsday could stop juggernaut forward momentum damn,didnt read the OP,no then

X-43D
Both Doomsday and Juggernaut are invulnerable but if Doomsday is smart enough then he could win by BFR. He could just throw Juggernaut into space. Another way to beat Juggernaut is to simply remove his ruby.

Cain is just a normal strong guy without his ruby.

Placidity
Originally posted by X-43D
Both Doomsday and Juggernaut are invulnerable but if Doomsday is smart enough then he could win by BFR. He could just throw Juggernaut into space. Another way to beat Juggernaut is to simply remove his ruby.

Yes, Doomsday and Superman are said to be "invulnerable", but they both still "died"...

Theres high durability, then theres true invulnerability, or at least physical invulnerability like Juggs.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
Yes, Doomsday and Superman are said to be "invulnerable", but they both still "died"...

Theres high durability, then theres true invulnerability, or at least physical invulnerability like Juggs.

Very much true, then theres when you use the word nigh invulnerability in which case supes and doomsday are. They can be hurt by there physical equals or sometime less but anything manmade cant hurt them.

Avlon
Is the Juggernaut really unstoppable when he starts walking or can H/P Doomsday stop him?

Juggs has been stopped by cement.

At worst DD stops him but the ground goes out.

skyfather
Originally posted by Avlon
Juggs has been stopped by cement.

At worst DD stops him but the ground goes out.
laughing out loud at you using pis,but then complains when it's used against superman.

anyhow juggs steamrolls doomsday

BUSTER1

So Cain has to carry the ruby around with him now?? Since when was this the case?

xJLxKing
DD should be able to stop him if Juggernaut doesn't have 5 mile run start.

Placidity
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Why do you think Juggernaut needs 5 miles to reach top speed?

Avlon
Originally posted by skyfather
laughing out loud at you using pis,but then complains when it's used against superman.

anyhow juggs steamrolls doomsday

So Juggs has never been put down for the count?

He's been damaged and contained...thus stopped. smile

DD stops Juggs easily.

skyfather
So Juggs has never been put down for the count?

He's been damaged and contained...thus stopped. smile

DD stops Juggs easily. lol,he put down by sonic and ionic energy not physical force,so your talking rubbish

Avlon
lol,he put down by sonic and ionic energy not physical force,so your talking rubbish

If you say so...then again, you usually don't know what you're talking about.

Besides, the question is can dd stop juggy to which the answer it yes.

shokosugi
YES HPD can. Jugs is sooooooooo over-rated.

carver9
Doomsday isnt stopping jugs and dont use hulk since hulks strength is>> any version of doomsday, especially the amped by celestial hulk.

carver9
By the way, juggernaut has NEVER been koed by anyone except sonics from a nimrod that had the ability of creating weapons to destroy any enemy.

Hp aint doing jack to jugs and he sure as hell aint stopping him.

skyfather

Besides, the question is can dd stop juggy to which the answer it yes. so he wasnt put down by nimrod by sonics and by onslaught due to him by made of ionic energy.

Wei Phoenix

Cain needs 5 miles to become unstoppable?

Besides, the question is can dd stop juggy to which the answer it yes.

Exactly how? Not even WWH could stop him and WWH is stronger than DD.

Kris Blaze
Either Cain kills him or Doomsday finds a way to bypass his shield.

Wei Phoenix
Cain doesn't need his shield to plow through DD. He'll do it without it.

xJLxKing
Doomsday will throw him into the cosmos

skyfather
Doomsday will throw him into the cosmos when's dd ever done that or show he can be able to do that.

xJLxKing
when's dd ever done that or show he can be able to do that. He has the strength. His strength rivals Superman's

skyfather
He has the strength. His strength rivals Superman's so he's never done it or looked like he can do it.

has has he ever bfr'd someone over a great distance?

xJLxKing
so he's never done it or looked like he can do it.

has has he ever bfr'd someone over a great distance? Not great distance just enough to throw them to the cosmos

Wei Phoenix
Not great distance just enough to throw them to the cosmos

Do you mean the Crimson Cosmos?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Do you mean the Crimson Cosmos?
no, i mean space big grin

skyfather
Not great distance just enough to throw them to the cosmos scans.

xJLxKing
scans.
No scans. however, his strength is on Superman's level and Superman has done it

skyfather
No scans. however, his strength is on Superman's level and Superman has done it so he doesnt have the feats then to back up the claim

juggernauts strenght is on hulks lvl,and hulk has strength feats to put him over dd

xJLxKing
so he doesnt have the feats then to back up the claim

juggernauts strenght is on hulks lvl,and hulk has strength feats to put him over dd
OMG So your saying Hulks strenght>Superman's

Wei Phoenix

WWH is stronger than DD.

carver9

Yes, and he has the feats proving this and your missing a >.

carver9
WWH is stronger than DD.

waaaaaaaaay stronger, by a huge gap. WWh, held a planet together and through a mountain a couple of miles like it was candy.

Nihilist
what strength feats does dd have?

xJLxKing
DD doesn't have much but We know his strenght is like Superman if not greater during H/P. Superman on the other hand has shown good feat which beat WWH

I'm Bran
DD doesn't have much but We know his strenght is like Superman if not greater during H/P. Superman on the other hand has shown good feat which beat WWH As the people tell me, Superman was way weaker back in 2000 (8 years ago). I can only imagine how much weaker he was 15 years ago.

Don't talk about possible feats... recite them, show scans. Saying he has better feats means nothing.

skyfather
DD doesn't have much but We know his strenght is like Superman if not greater during H/P. Superman on the other hand has shown good feat which beat WWH A,B,C logic doesnt work.does he or does he not have strength feats to prove he can bfr juggernaut.

xJLxKing
A,B,C logic doesnt work.does he or does he not have strength feats to prove he can bfr juggernaut.
What? This isn't A>B>C logic. Superman and DD had same strengths. They fought each other on the same level. DD even has Kryptonian genes

carver9
What? This isn't A>B>C logic. Superman and DD had same strengths. They fought each other on the same level. DD even has Kryptonian genes

What strength feats does doomsday have, what did he lift.

I'm Bran
What strength feats does doomsday have, what did he lift. What has Juggernaut lifted?

skyfather
Originally posted by I'm Bran
What has Juggernaut lifted? juggernauts not the one having to stop,lift or bfr someone in this thread.

it was claimed dd could throw juggs into space cos superman could.

carver9
What has Juggernaut lifted?

Well besides it saying on panel by a narrator that cyttorak has gifted him with unlimited strength and weeeeell his bio said the same thing, he has no strength feats, I think that info is good enough.

xJLxKing
Lol you guys are hypocrites

I'm Bran
Well besides it saying on panel by a narrator that cyttorak has gifted him with unlimited strength and weeeeell his bio said the same thing, he has no strength feats, I think that info is good enough. Yet you don't accept the simple rebuttal of Doomsday being as strong as Superman (shown on-panel), but you'll accept statements and the non comic bios?

That's bullshit I'm sure of it.

xJLxKing
Yet you don't accept the simple rebuttal of Doomsday being as strong as Superman (shown on-panel), but you'll accept statements and the non comic bios?

I smell fanboyism coming from ..him

skyfather
how am i a hypocrite?
Yet you don't accept the simple rebuttal of Doomsday being as strong as Superman (shown on-panel), but you'll accept statements and the non comic bios?

i never claimed bios were better than on panel evidence

answer my question,does he or does he not have strength feats to prove he can bfr juggernaut.a not because superman can do it

carver9

I never said that doomsday wasnt as strong as superman, I actually think that he is stronger but I just asked for a strength feat since they were asking me for one for the juggernaut since both character has no need of lifting anything.

carver9

Shut up (saying it as nice as possible).

xJLxKing
Lets see, quoted

"Well besides it saying on panel by a narrator that cyttorak has gifted him with unlimited strength and weeeeell his bio said the same thing, he has no strength feats, I think that info is good enough. "

then when I give my information that DD has unlimited strenght from his bio its a No NO, so yeah that is Hypocrisy

ANSWER my question does Juggernaut have scans or feat that show he can fight with people like SUperman?

carver9
Lets see, quoted

"Well besides it saying on panel by a narrator that cyttorak has gifted him with unlimited strength and weeeeell his bio said the same thing, he has no strength feats, I think that info is good enough. "

then when I give my information that DD has unlimited strenght from his bio its a No NO, so yeah that is Hypocrisy

ANSWER my question does Juggernaut have scans or feat that show he can fight with people like SUperman?

He didnt say that I did and I do think that doomsday has the potential to gain unlimited strength just like the juggernaut. Like I said before juggernaut was endowed with it from cytorrak, cytorrak is the true embodiment of strength and he gifted that to marko.

xJLxKing
Shut up (saying it as nice as possible).
I am just saying, its not an insult. If you take it as an insult then it is

xJLxKing
He didnt say that I did and I do think that doomsday has the potential to gain unlimited strength just like the juggernaut. Like I said before juggernaut was endowed with it from cytorrak, cytorrak is the true embodiment of strength and he gifted that to marko.
Please stop. None of this was even stated. Let me gess
Cytorrak >>power gem?

Wei Phoenix

Fights Hulk usually to a standstill till something interrupts them, fought The Stranger, Thor, etc.

skyfather
Lets see, quoted

carver posted that statemant not me,so get your facts straight.juggs isnt having to LIFT or FIGHT here he has to be STOPPED.

im asking for on panel proof of dd bfr'ing someone/showing actual strength feat to do what you claimed.

xJLxKing
carver posted that statemant not me,so get your facts straight.juggs isnt having to LIFT or FIGHT here he has to be STOPPED.

im ask for on panel proof of dd bfr'ing someone/showing actual strength feat to do what you claimed.
Did I ever say I was quoting you?

Kris Blaze
The idea that Doomsday can't lift Juggernaut is about as ridiculous as the idea that he would try to BFR him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The idea that Doomsday can't lift Juggernaut is about as ridiculous as the idea that he would try to BFR him.

Who said he couldn't lift him? I thought it was common sense that DD could lift him.

skyfather
Did I ever say I was quoting you? yes,you quoted my entire post in your reply.

Kris Blaze
Who said he couldn't lift him? I thought it was common sense that DD could lift him.

No scans. however, his strength is on Superman's level and Superman has done it

so he doesnt have the feats then to back up the claim

Yup, looks like some people don't even think Doomsday is strong enough to BFR Cain.

skyfather
Yup, looks like some people don't even think Doomsday is strong enough to BFR Cain. bfr him while he's walking with just physical force?also it said he could bfr him into space.

xJLxKing
yes,you quoted my entire post in your reply.
Show me where I called you a Hypocrite?

Again, you are asking for a feat of strenght from DD. I do not have such scanbecause it doesn't exist. It like saying LT can't BFR juggernaut because he doesn't have the necessary scans. It common knowledge that DD and Superman fought to a standstill using only pure strength. If DD was wewak he wouldn't have put down Superman at the same time as Superman put him down.

In addition, H/P Juggernaut is much stronger then the previous version.

Nihilist
has juggs been br'd by physical force before

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
What? is this your defense? It's like saying well Human torch was never defeated thus he can't be. WOW

Nihilist
What? is this your defense? It's like saying well Human torch was never defeated thus he can't be. WOW its not a defence its a question.

xJLxKing
its not a defence its a question.
I don't recall him being physically Ko'ed

skyfather
Show me where I called you a Hypocrite?

Again, you are asking for a feat of strenght from DD. I do not have such scanbecause it doesn't exist. It like saying LT can't BFR juggernaut because he doesn't have the necessary scans. It common knowledge that DD and Superman fought to a standstill using only pure strength. If DD was wewak he wouldn't have put down Superman at the same time as Superman put him down.

In addition, H/P Juggernaut is much stronger then the previous version.

I'm Bran
i never claimed bios were better than on panel evidence
Where did I address you in my post?

I never said that doomsday wasnt as strong as superman, I actually think that he is stronger but I just asked for a strength feat since they were asking me for one for the juggernaut since both character has no need of lifting anything. So you asked a question that never needed to be answered because you were butthurt?

Also, I don't recall anyone asking for a feat of Juggernaut's in recent discussion. Especially not someone asking for a lifting feat... that was you.

xJLxKing

And how do you know I was talking about you?

skyfather
Where did I address you in my post?

So you asked a question that never needed t be answered because you were butthurt?

Also, I don't recall anyone asking for a feat of Juggernaut's in recent discussion. Especially not someone asking for a lifting feat... that was you.
you never,and i never said you did i was making a statement saying on panel proof>>statements.Originally posted by xJLxKing
And how do you know I was talking about you? seeing as you were only debating with me and carver at the time,plus you stated "you GUYS are hypocrits" it's fairly obvious who you meant

I'm Bran
you never,and i never said you did i was making a statement saying on panel proof>>statements. The way you worded it, it sounded like you were the one replied to, or that you wanted to sound good because you didn't do it.

Wei Phoenix
Yup, looks like some people don't even think Doomsday is strong enough to BFR Cain.

When did I ever say DD couldn't BFR Cain?

Kris Blaze
When did I ever say DD couldn't BFR Cain?

God you're stupid.

The quote of Skyfather was supposed to answer your question.

Wei Phoenix
God you're stupid.

The quote of Skyfather was supposed to answer your question.

Do you feel as if insulting everyone helps make you look cool on here? You quoted three people and said some people believe that DD can't bfr him, it looks like you are saying the three people you quoted don't think that could happen. So how am I stupid?

I'm Bran
God you're stupid.

The quote of Skyfather was supposed to answer your question. thumb up
You just maxed out on the cooldar dawg.

Badabing
God you're stupid.

The quote of Skyfather was supposed to answer your question. Kris, stop with the bashing. Post w/o the derogatory remarks.

theICONiac
As the people tell me, Superman was way weaker back in 2000 (8 years ago). I can only imagine how much weaker he was 15 years ago.

Don't talk about possible feats... recite them, show scans. Saying he has better feats means nothing.

Right after Superman's resurrection he experienced a great surge in his powers (which was a storyline that lasted for quite a while in his comics)...during H/P he acknowledged his strength was much greater than normal...and Doomsday still snapped his arm like it was nothing...H/P Doomsday was waaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger then Superman...

WhiteWitchKing

War Hulk and Onslaught have. But Onslaught's case, not sure how he did it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.