Wonder woman vs Darth Maul/Darth Vador

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I dont know if I could use these characters here, I just thought that it would be a interesting fight. Could wonder woman take out these two by her self and they both have the complete force on there side.

And no, darth maul and vador are team mates, please dont have them fighting against each other.

Placidity
From the movies or all the other crap?

WW probably too fast in either case.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
From the movies or all the other crap?

WW probably too fast in either case.

Comics make them more powerful and boost there speed by a large gap along with there powers. I'm using the one from the comics because I cant see wonder woman blitzing them.

Placidity
Do we assume the lightsabers will be able to take body parts off?

If yes, and WW's not fast enough to blitz them... then I don't see how she can win. What's she gonna do against Force Choke?

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
Do we assume the lightsabers will be able to take body parts off?

If yes, and WW's not fast enough to blitz them... then I don't see how she can win. What's she gonna do against Force Choke?

Lol, I dont know, she's a very powerful character. I'm pretty sure that someone will come in here and provide some info on how wonder woman could win.

Placidity
Hey I guess she can deflect the saber with her gauntlets, then one blow and its lights out for either Sith Lord.

Avlon
Wouldn't her magical items alone overpower their weapons?

Magical sword, lasso, tiara, and her new GL ring like "invisible" jet?

xJLxKing
Darth Vador, and Darth Maul will lose, but Darth Sidius has a high chance. He can corrupt her! He can make her think he is good. His sword however, would kill anyone, Diana has a lot of Invulnerability.

Any way 10/10 Ww

I'm Bran
Originally posted by carver9
I dont know if I could use these characters here You can't.

Close this shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.