Hand Book for Defeating Amazo!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Amazo gets a Power Gem.
Who stops him??
Marvel heros only!!

carver9
Thor, he has the power neccessary and amazo cant copy the hammer. Planet busting hits along with thors other amazing ability should be able to take him out.

He has numerous of way of beating him.

xJLxKing
Wow you've made so many topic about hand book...

Trackz
Originally posted by carver9
Thor, he has the power neccessary and amazo cant copy the hammer. Planet busting hits along with thors other amazing ability should be able to take him out.

He has numerous of way of beating him. amazo could copy the hammer, didnt he copy wonder womans lasso?

Nihilist
if this is peak amazo w/power gem,its gonna have to a cosmic lvl guy to stop him

xJLxKing
If he copies their ability, there is no limit with his power. He would always be stronger because of power gem

Philosophía

Idiot.

carver9
I didnt know that amazo had the power gem, with that said I dont know who could defeat him.

Bentley
I don't know how much the power gem would boost Amazo, but he is hard to defeat to begin with.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know how much the power gem would boost Amazo Food for thought:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1153168_pg1.jpg

shifty

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Food for thought:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1153168_pg1.jpg

shifty

Fighting fire with fire I see.

Only it's not fire.

uhuh

Galan007

Bouboumaster
... Well... Franklin Richards?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
... Well... Franklin Richards?
Note even close,marvel better pray he doesn't run into a lone cosmic early because he will start shitstomping from there.

TricksterPriest
Unless somebody nails him from a considerable distance, or he runs into something bigger than he can copy, (which given his limits, is probably LT or HOTU only), Marvel is seriously screwed.

And yes, he has a healing factor/repair system. And with the power gem, he's got practically infinite juice. Not to mention his annoying tendency to not only stack powers, but to use them in combination and sometimes better than the original users.

As Galan can probably back me up on this, Amazo usually loses to plot devices or inherent flaws (IE: Ivo has put failsafes, or the Batman example, where he didn't use most of his powers. Or the JLA 27 example, where Ray Palmer found a way around Amazo's ability to jack the current JLA roster's powers by having Superman dissolve the JLA. laughing out loud ).

So yeah, he can easily stomp most of marvel earth. And that's not even counting his basic package which is usually the big 7 of the JLA. And factor in the Power Gem, you're looking at a global curbstomp. And once he goes cosmic.........rut roh. fear

tsscls
LT, Galactus.

Hitman911

He has numerous of way of beating him. eek! laughing out loud laughing

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unless somebody nails him from a considerable distance, or he runs into something bigger than he can copy
Black Adam?

xJLxKing
I though he can copy anything?

iceman24567
So Amazo can't copy the hammer?

xJLxKing
he had a copy of the GL ring and WW lasso so I don't see why not

iceman24567
Yeah exactly what I was thinking.

Hitman911
His copying powers would be amped by the gem right?

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
So Amazo can't copy the hammer? Amazo's copied Dianna's lasso, a GL ring, and the friggin' Worlogog

Copying Thor's hammer would be quite easy for him.

occultdestroyer
Squirrel Girl

Hitman911
Thor would get WTFPWND

Hitman911
Current Thor maybe. Classic gets KTFO'd

psycho gundam
reed/warlock/etc with the other five gems.

anyway, leave the gems or any power up for that matter if a "handbook to defeating X" thread to be taken seriously.

Hitman911
GL rings aren't magic. I'm not sure if he can copy magic.

xJLxKing
The only way I see him being able to be defeat is if there is something he can't copy. I am sure he has limit, I just don't know them. confused

Rage.Of.Olympus

Amazo, has copied the Lasso of Truth, the Green Lantern Ring, and hell he has even copied the abilities of the Worlogog before.

Throw in the fact, that Amazo starts out with the powers of the original seven, can and will copy all of Thor's powers, and he has the Power Gem.

Thor doesn't stand a chance in hell.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Black Adam?

Magic does not limit him as he has copied Zatanna etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Hitman911
Current Thor maybe. Classic gets KTFO'd

That ridiculous.

Thor would get an even worse beating seeing as how, Amazo would be even stronger by copying Current Thor's powers.

Let's not bring up Thor.

The more powerful Thor is, the worse of a beating he will get in the end in my opinion.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Amazo, has copied the Lasso of Truth, the Green Lantern Ring, and hell he has even copied the abilities of the Worlgog before.

Throw in the fact, that Amazo starts out with the powers of the original seven, can and will copy all of Thor's powers, and he has the Power Gem.

Thor doesn't stand a chance in hell. I understand that but can he(Amazo) copy powers that are divine and or mystical in nature?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Hitman911
I understand that but can he(Amazo) copy powers that are divine and or mystical in nature?

Like I said, he copied the abilities of Zatanna, the Worlogog, the Lasso of Truth etc. without any problem.

Unlike the Super Adaptoid, Amazo doesn't seem to have any limit of powers to copy (As I have seen so far)..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.