Pre Crisis Darkseid vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
who wins?

xJLxKing
MJJ

tsscls
Rulk. FTW.

Nihilist
ds absorbs his power and stomps himfacepalm

tsscls
Seriously though, we don't know the full extent of current Ds's abilities. All we know is that him appearing to die on one plane of reality and the subsequently falling through the multiverse is destroying reality. That's a pretty low showing.

Slaanesh
MJJ

complexbrother
anybody who plays with reality get's an automatic win from me.

guy222
MJJ

Knowsbleed33
Jaspers.

Priest
DarkSeid depowpers MMJ.

Mindset
Originally posted by Priest
DarkSeid depowpers MMJ. How?

Priest
Originally posted by Mindset
How?
He did to all teh Skyfathers1!!

I'm Bran
Good point.

Mindset
True.

I concede.

TricksterPriest
Question. What's stopping Darkseid from sending the OE back in time to kill Jaspers?

Priest
Notin

xJLxKing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Question. What's stopping Darkseid from sending the OE back in time to kill Jaspers?
warping anything that comes near him?

ThunderGodEneru
Question. What's stopping Darkseid from sending the OE back in time to kill Jaspers? Jaspers warping his brain into a shriveled raisin.

TricksterPriest
It doesn't have to hit him in the present. And I doubt he was manifesting all his power earlier in life. The OE goes into the past, and hits Jaspers in the crib, or as a young adult. The warp has no proof of disconnecting time. Jaspers has never demonstrated temporal powers.

thunder: Who do you think is faster? A guy who can fight Superman and react in microseconds, or a human? Jaspers may be immune to most of Darkseid's power in the present, but in the past?

Mindset
DS wanking is pretty strong with you TP.

xJLxKing
It doesn't have to hit him in the present. And I doubt he was manifesting all his power earlier in life. The OE goes into the past, and hits Jaspers in the crib, or as a young adult. The warp has no proof of disconnecting time. Jaspers has never demonstrated temporal powers.

thunder: Who do you think is faster? A guy who can fight Superman and react in microseconds, or a human? Jaspers may be immune to most of Darkseid's power in the present, but in the past?
Can't he just warp his OE

ThunderGodEneru

thunder: Who do you think is faster? A guy who can fight Superman and react in microseconds, or a human? Jaspers may be immune to most of Darkseid's power in the present, but in the past? ...Jaspers is as fast as he wants to be, he's an Omniversal reality warper, with a thought Jaspers can turn Darkseid to a dirty shit-stained piece of toilet paper...

Priest
Couldn't Jaspers just create a pluming pipe?
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs10-1.jpg

I'm Bran

thunder: Who do you think is faster? A guy who can fight Superman and react in microseconds, or a human? Jaspers may be immune to most of Darkseid's power in the present, but in the past? hysterical

Talk about talking out of your Quan hole.

TricksterPriest
Wouldnt't Jaspers have to know the shot was going into the past?

I admit this is a stretch, but it's the only thing I can come up with. If jaspers can screw with time or disconnect himself from temporal causality, then I concede that Darkseid has no chance.

I'm Bran
Even if your extremely Quan-like strategy pops into DS's mind Quan2, then what would MJJ be doing during this time?

Wouldn't Jaspers see the blast?

Etc.

What happens faster, an OE sent to the distant past, or a reality pop from one of the best reality warpers in Marvel?

ThunderGodEneru
Turning Darkseid into used toilet paper?

Priest
The Omega Beams Hits Jaspers before he was born.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Priest
The Omega Beams Hits Jaspers before he was born. I change my mind. Awesome. While he's at it, he destroys all of Marvel's abstracts as well, since they were apparently born with the big bang.

He also beats LT. I mean, there had to be a time when God conceived him, amirite?

He then goes and kills the host of Spectre at the time.

batdude123
facepalm

Jaspers for the mother ****in win.

Priest
Originally posted by I'm Bran
I change my mind. Awesome. While he's at it, he destroys all of Marvel's abstracts as well, since they were apparently born with the big bang.

He also beats LT. I mean, there had to be a time when God conceived him, amirite?

He then goes and kills the host of Spectre at the time.
Now ur getting it laughing out loud

Naija boy

Seriously? u believe this strategy is more likely to work than jaspers simplyturning darkseid into an inanimate object?

TricksterPriest
It depends on whether Darkseid realize or knows how powerful Jaspers is. if he doesn't fire the OE right away, he's boned.

The whole thing hinges on whether Jaspers is affected by temporal causality, or whether he can warp time to prevent it from killing him in the past.

It's a bit of a crapshoot and not a sure thing. but the MJJ supporters aren't giving me anything to say it's going to fail for sure.

Also, Darkseid has some resistance to warping, so he may be able to get a shot off. Will he figure it out? Not sure. Depends on whether he figures out that he can't beat Jaspers any other way. And if he doesn't do it quickly, he's doomed.

So pardon me for looking at a different scenario. dopedfu

Mindset
I'll pardon you for being retarded.

I'm Bran
So pardon me for being worse than Quan.

I guess when you put it like that...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by I'm Bran
I guess when you put it like that...

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff217/vertebrae_bandito/Snipercat.jpg

I'm Bran
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff217/vertebrae_bandito/Snipercat.jpg You're a cat now, or are you signifying that you're a pussy?

joshypooh
Originally posted by Mindset
DS wanking is pretty strong with you TP. i do not think anyone takes this guy's opinion seriously.

Knowsbleed33
I wonder if TP realizes what it took to end Jaspers?

AlmightyKfish
MJJ..

Allankles
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
...Jaspers is as fast as he wants to be, he's an Omniversal reality warper, with a thought Jaspers can turn Darkseid to a dirty shit-stained piece of toilet paper...

confused You guys give the New Gods very little credit they are multiversal beings as well, singular entities in the DC mutliverse. Super beings have already tried to rewrite their existence and failed.

MJJ takes this but I doubt he can do this to DS.

skyfather
Originally posted by Allankles
confused You guys give the New Gods very little credit they are multiversal beings as well, singular entities in the DC mutliverse. Super beings have already tried to rewrite their existence and failed.

MJJ takes this but I doubt he can do this to DS. your giving darkseid way too much credit in this match up,jaspers too little credit.

mjj was on his too warping the omni verse,he was beyond nullification from the celestial nullifier.within his warp his is god.in other words he was the universe,he is eternity.

Allankles
Originally posted by skyfather
your giving darkseid way too much credit in this match up,jaspers too little credit.

mjj was on his too warping the omni verse,he was beyond nullification from the celestial nullifier.within his warp his is god.

The New Gods are immune to nullification. DS especially as the god of the concept of evil, when he became the god of oblivion by mastering the OE he became eternally tied to fate of the Source (the fountain of the concept of energy in DC multiverse).

You'll have to erase the very concept of energy to take them out of existence/warp them into inanimate objects. They create machines that can warp reality at will btw.

DS cannot simply be warped into whatever MJJ desires. Sure MJJ wins this 10/10 (without prep DS can't hope to match MJJ) but he isn't getting warped into paper towels or whatever.

Endless Mike
Darkseid is not that powerful

Maybe if he had the ALE

skyfather
The New Gods are immune to nullification. DS especially as the god of the concept of evil, when he became the god of oblivion by mastering the OE he became eternally tied to fate of the Source (the fountain of the concept of energy in DC multiverse).

You'll have to erase the very concept of energy to take them out of existence/warp them into inanimate objects. They create machines that can warp reality at will btw.

DS cannot simply be warped into whatever MJJ desires. Sure MJJ wins this 10/10 (without prep DS can't hope to match MJJ) but he isn't getting warped into paper towels or whatever. japers becomes/ IS everthing within that universe/reality. HE IS EVERY PART OF IT.he wr-writes the laws of natures/physic.

Allankles
japers becomes/ IS everthing within that universe/reality. HE IS EVERY PART OF IT.he wr-writes the laws of natures/physic.

But all that energy he uses? That's where the New Gods come from. They are the offspring of the foundation of the concept of energy. MJJ can reality warp weapons into existence to take DS out but he isn't warping DS into an inanimate object.

The New Gods are unique beings in the multiverse, attempts to nullify them out of existence etc fail. And when their universe dies all of reality is dragged along with it.

Nihilist
But all that energy he uses? That's where the New Gods come from. They are the offspring of the foundation of the concept of energy. MJJ can reality warp weapons into existence to take DS out but he isn't warping DS into an inanimate object.

The New Gods are unique beings in the multiverse, attempts to nullify them out of existence etc fail. And when their universe dies all of reality is dragged along with it. in forum debates they fight in a neutral battle field,so what applies in dcu doesnt here.i dont think you understand in his universe/warps he set the laws of reality to how he wants,what say/wishes goes.

Allankles
Originally posted by Nihilist
in forum debates they fight in a neutral battle field,so what applies in dcu doesnt here.i dont think you understand in his universe/warps he set the laws of reality to how he wants,what say/wishes goes.

That's one sided if you think about the same could apply to MJJ. The New Gods have shown resistance to nullification and can reality manip with their standard tech. Point is they are unique and eternal they can't be nullified given that they are made up of the Source's energy.

Nihilist
That's one sided if you think about the same could apply to MJJ. The New Gods have shown resistance to nullification and can reality manip with their standard tech. Point is they are unique and eternal they can't be nullified given that they are made up of the Source's energy. new gods cant manip reality to lvl nowhere near like jaspers can.just face it darkseid is outclassed here,or do you think ds wins.

skyfather
there's some serious darkseid wanking if you honestly believe he has any chance what so ever here.

Allankles
new gods cant manip reality to lvl nowhere near like jaspers can.just face it darkseid is outclassed here,or do you think ds wins.

A motherbox can manip reality to whatever degree required by the plot. They are said to possess the number of god. And I haven't said DS wins, I don't know where you're getting that from.

Allankles
there's some serious darkseid wanking if you honestly believe he has any chance what so ever here.

Aren't you the thread starter? Why make a thread if you don't think DS has a shot? And I can't remember anyone saying DS wins.

Philosophía
Aren't you the thread starter?

Lulz.

Nihilist
A motherbox can manip reality to whatever degree required by the plot. They are said to possess the number of god. And I haven't said DS wins, I don't know where you're getting that from. your basically saying jaspers cant warp ds,so how does japers wins seeing as all he does is reality warp/manip as his power.

Allankles
your basically saying jaspers cant warp ds,so how does japers wins seeing as all he does is reality warp/manip as his power.

So you're saying if MJJ tries to nullify DS directly and it doesn't work he's screwed? Why can't he manip himself a powerful weapon or whatever? All am saying is the New Gods seem immune to nullification.

Raoul

so you made a bait thread, then got annoyed when people bit?

facepalm

closed. please don't let me see you doing anything like this again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.