The Spirit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I did a search and couldn't find the movie on here, couldn't find it.

but im watching this film right now in the theatres as I write this, with my girl, and we're ready to leave.

this movie sucks putrid zombie balls all night.

sin city tor0hes this movie. the acting is just god awful. just horrible and im outta and we're leavin in 60 seconds. that's a promose.

peace.

Toku King
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
but im watching this film right now in the theatres as I write this,

Now this is where I'm confused.

SnakeEyes
There's already a thread in the comic section.

Originally posted by Toku King

His phone likely has internet access or something. Unless he's the type who smuggles a laptop into the theater.

Ryn
This has to be one of the worst movies I've recently seen. Lousy plot, lousy jokes, lousy acting. The movie looks somewhat pretty, though it was trying too had to look as cool as Sin City.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Toku King

i typed it on my palm 800w phone which has wi-fi and I somehow had reception within the theatre.

but yea, don't watch this movie. you'd be wasting your money. it's the worst movie I've seen in theatres since "black christmas".

I give it a solid 1/10. I almost has nice visual. but they looked like they didn't even try with that..

Robtard
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
i typed it on my palm 800w phone which has wi-fi and I somehow had reception within the theatre.

but yea, don't watch this movie. you'd be wasting your money. it's the worst movie I've seen in theatres since "black christmas".

I give it a solid 1/10. I almost has nice visual. but they looked like they didn't even try with that..

Thanks for that, was thinking of seeing it this morning. I'll try and download it.

Impediment
I'll rent it when it's released. I tend to make my own opinions about movies. However, I have heard from a few people that The Spirit was kinda weak.

ragesRemorse
i just watched this and i have to say that i was monumentally disappointed. Everything was wrong with the movie.

Final Blaxican
Except for Eva Mendez' ass.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Robtard
Thanks for that, was thinking of seeing it this morning. I'll try and download it.

you might not even finish it cause'a how terrible it is but yea, watch it for yourself.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Final Blaxican

wow, yes.

especially when she bent over the table to collect her poker winnings with those mob guys, with the top down camera view..

waist and ass looking like a spanish guitar. that xerox printout of her ass wasn't to bad either. and she's gotta a cute face too. not breasts though. well, they were small to me.

fruits
Horrible, one of the worst of the year.

MildPossession
Definitely a rental for me, not keen on most of the cast and all reviews I've read have been negative for the most part and when a lot are it usually turns out that way. So will not waste money in the cinema, just wait till rental hits, or someone pays for my ticket and they can waste their money smile

ragesRemorse

well, of course. big grin

Darth Martin
Well it's definitely at the bottom of my list this year for superhero films tied with The Icredible Hulk. The movie isn't totally bad though. It's no Sin City or definitely no 300. It has it's scenes most notably Eva Mendes nude and SLJ in nazi suit. I say wait for the rental. I'd give it a 6/10.

Darth Martin
Except for Eva Mendez' ass. That and SLJ in nazi uniform was only things good.

ThunderGodEneru
SLJ and Eva Mendez's ass were the only good things about the movie. The rest was meh.

I would give it a 5-6 out of 10 I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.