Steel VS Ronan The Accuser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Steel (John Hentry Irons)

VS

Ronan The Accuser

Both are in their peak.
Battle takes place on a neutral, isolated plain.
Default rules.
Bloodlust ON.

Knowsbleed33
I would love to respond in this thread because I'm a huge Ronan fan, but I'm ignorant when it comes to Steel and his feats.

AlmightyKfish
Well..Steels armour is made of molecules..

I'm guessing Ronan could do to Steel what he did to Stellaris.

Avlon
Steel at his peak would be Entropy Aegis. In that case he would shitstomp Ronan.

Under average circumstances, I'd give the majority to ronan over standard Steel.

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
Steel at his peak would be Entropy Aegis. In that case he would shitstomp Ronan.

Under average circumstances, I'd give the majority to ronan over standard Steel. I agree on both counts. thumb up

guy222
agree w/avlon

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
agree w/avlon

Slaanesh
agreed with guy222

quanchi112
Ronan wins.

Badabing

Under average circumstances, I'd give the majority to ronan over standard Steel. Originally posted by Galan007
I agree on both counts. thumb up Originally posted by guy222
agree w/avlon Originally posted by Enyalus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
agreed with guy222

guy222
cheers

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by guy222
agree w/avlon

agree with the guy who agrees with everyone...apparently.

Raoul

Under average circumstances, I'd give the majority to ronan over standard Steel.

WhiteWitchKing
Ronan takes it 9/10.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Ronan takes it 9/10.

Do you mean in a normal fight, or both at their peak?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Do you mean in a normal fight, or both at their peak?

Both at their peak. And no, unlike other's I don't consider the Aegis Armor really Steel at peak. That's something Darkseid made, not Steel.

Both at their peak Ronan 9/10.

TricksterPriest
Hmm. That's a fair point. hmm

joshypooh
Both at their peak. And no, unlike other's I don't consider the Aegis Armor really Steel at peak. That's something Darkseid made, not Steel.

Both at their peak Ronan 9/10. I cannot believe everyone assumed entropy aegis was at his peak and not an ampage. I agree witch.

TricksterPriest
But no one else ever used the Aegis. There are good arguements either way.

joshypooh

Under average circumstances, I'd give the majority to ronan over standard Steel. Originally posted by TricksterPriest

TricksterPriest
Hang on. I meant good arguements for not considering the Aegis as Steel at his peak, since he didn't create it. There is absolutely no arguement that the Aegis would one-shot Ronan.

WhiteWitchKing

That's true but that's still really isn't Steel at his peak. That's Steel wearing the Aegis Armor against Ronan at his peak. I would assume this is a debate over Ronan Vs Steel and not Ronan Vs the Aegis Armor.

TricksterPriest
OP's call, not ours. You should PM him or wait till he finds this thread.

WhiteWitchKing
OP's call, not ours. You should PM him or wait till he finds this thread.

OP did call it.

Where does it say Aegis Armor?

Both at their peak. Since when did peak mean Aegis Armor? LOL.

Avlon
Both at their peak. Since when did peak mean Aegis Armor? LOL.

Like Iron Man, John has many different armors. In fact, like Tony, he keeps the old one's around as remote controlled automatons.

The most powerful armor, by far...is the Aegis. Thus, it's his peak armor.

occultdestroyer
When I said peak, I meant peak.

Thus, Steel has his Entropy Aegis armor.

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
When I said peak, I meant peak.

Thus, Steel has his Entropy Aegis armor.

Well then...

Obviously...

Who do you think wins? roll eyes (sarcastic)

occultdestroyer
So Ronan at his peak has no chance whatsoever??

Enyalus

IMO his hammer could absorb entropy blasts from Steel. For a little while. Still wouldn't be enough to give him the win.

TricksterPriest
Absorb entropy? orly Unless you can actually manipulate it or are a god-like entity, you do not absorb entropy.

WitchKing has a point though. Steel cannot get the armor again if he needed it, unless he chose to enslave himself to Darkseid. And it was Darkseid who made the armor, not Steel.

WhiteWitchKing

Ah yeah. You might as well put Nightwing in the Aegis Armor at this point. This is really Aegis Vs Ronan.

Like Iron Man, John has many different armors. In fact, like Tony, he keeps the old one's around as remote controlled automatons.

The most powerful armor, by far...is the Aegis. Thus, it's his peak armor.

But unlike Iron Man, the Aegis is not his. He only piloted it. It's not his standard gear. Hell the guy didn't even built the thing. And last I checked, it's called "Aegis Entropy" and not "Aegis Entropy Steel."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.