Kurse vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Let say that Wolverine was walk down the street and he is reflecting on a promise he made to a dying comrade that had been unintentionally but fatally wounded by Logans claws. He asked Wolverine to never use his claws ever again and at that moment Logan agrees. Logan hears a sound up the street he arrives seeing this massive individual taking apart Thor now Wolverine takes in to consideration that this guy is pretty much playing with Thor and after that thought he remembers his promise to his fallen teammate. Wolverine deicdes if he doesn't act Thor will either die or be permently injured, Wolverine also decides to try what he can and also keep his promise. Now Thor is alive and can healing but it's going to take a few hours to give Wolverine any assistance. Can Wolverine last long enought? He has to actively keep Kurse from Thor for three hours.

Harbinger
Hell no.

golem370
Adamantium bones power healing factor would keep him alive long enough?

guy222
kurse beats up logan ala wwh style

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by guy222
kurse beats up logan ala wwh style

Even harder.

Kris Blaze
One punch and Wolverine is in another continent.

tkitna
Lol at Wolverine even thinking about messing with Kurse.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
Adamantium bones power healing factor would keep him alive long enough?

Alive? Yeah. Kurse would knock him out though.

occultdestroyer
Wow.

Just.. wow.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Wow.

Just.. wow.

Yeah, clawless Wolverine against Kurse... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

The only way he could make it would require a plot device. Did Kurse retain his iron weakness?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, clawless Wolverine against Kurse... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

The only way he could make it would require a plot device. Did Kurse retain his iron weakness?
I believe so.

But with class 100+ strength, he pulverizes Wolverine before Wolvie even touches him with the tip of his claws.

StiltmanFTW
I believe so.

But with class 100+ strength, he pulverizes Wolverine before Wolvie even touches him with the tip of his claws.

His ground pounds would probably be powerful enough to level the city. No contest.

Leobama
I believe so.

But with class 100+ strength, he pulverizes Wolverine before Wolvie even touches him with the tip of his claws. I agree with this, but shouldn't that be the case in alot of these fights? I mean there's a thread going on right now where alot of ppl are saying that Logan would beat Abomination.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Leobama
I agree with this, but shouldn't that be the case in alot of these fights? I mean there's a thread going on right now where alot of ppl are saying that Logan would beat Abomination.
Those people are stupid

Kris Blaze
It's a well known fact among the members of the Wolverine brigade that because he survived a punch from the Hulk, Wolverine cannot be physically harmed. Yes, his organs heal instantaneously. Ergo, he cannot be defeated.

Leobama
Those people are stupid Lol!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.