Pete Parker, here to chew gum and kick ass..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
...and he's all out of gum!

Pete gets 10 years intense training from any Sensei from the MU or DCU from age 10. Coupled with his current experience. Call it a retro active intense 10 year implant if you will. He gets his black suit.

Then he gets thrown into an intense MA gauntlet. Which Sensei would you pick? And how far does he get?

Round 1.
Batman, Punisher and Nightwing
Round 2.
Blade and Daredevil
Round 3.
Midnighter and Moonknight
Round 4.
Cassandra Cain, Elektra and Black Panther
Round 5.
Luke Cage, Bullseye and Taskmaster
Round 6.
Wolverine (bone claw), Gambit and Lady Shiva
Round 7.
Sabretooth (no adamantium) and Steve Rogers
Final Round.
Deadpool, Deathstroke and Bishop

shiv
Stops at 1.

Punisher's C4 > 10 year implant. smile

I'm Bran
Was it Juicyfruit, because that stuff's only 35 cents.

TricksterPriest
We saw this in a what-if where Wolverine trained him. The results were impressive. And Wolverine is good, but he's definitely not the best.

He's not having trouble till 5 at least. If he gets past there, then it's a coin toss till the last one, where he crashes and burns.

I'm Bran
Do we assume Peter gets bitten by the radioactive spider too?

Because if he's been training half his life, then would he be all sciencey?

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
We saw this in a what-if where Wolverine trained him. The results were impressive. And Wolverine is good, but he's definitely not the best.

He's not having trouble till 5 at least. If he gets past there, then it's a coin toss till the last one, where he crashes and burns. I don't think Wolverine trained him in that What if, anyway there are much better people who could train him.

Juk3n
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Do we assume Peter gets bitten by the radioactive spider too?

Because if he's been training half his life, then would he be all sciencey?

Yes he has all his Spidey abilities, he just gets 10 years of training from any sensei added to his skill set.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Juk3n
Yes he has all his Spidey abilities, he just gets 10 years of training from any sensei added to his skill set. Wouldn't his chi powers be able to sense the danger in a radioactive spider... if he was in the complete opposite setting of a bad ass?

Nothing about this makes sense at all.

Bouboumaster
Does KO count as a victory?

Stop at 5 or 6, me think.

rotiart
Sensei refers to generally any master/professional of a skill or trade...

Spiderman spent 10 years training under the ancient one to become the strange spider. The friendly neighborhood master of the mystic arts....

His sensei is dr strange or the ancient one even....

You said sensei... Not martial arts sensei...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by rotiart
Sensei refers to generally any master/professional of a skill or trade...

Spiderman spent 10 years training under the ancient one to become the strange spider. The friendly neighborhood master of the mystic arts....

His sensei is dr strange or the ancient one even....

You said sensei... Not martial arts sensei...

hysterical thumb up Props. Mad props for catching that.

I-Drop
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
We saw this in a what-if where Wolverine trained him. Was he kicking all types of @ss?

Placidity
Akuma

occultdestroyer
^
You guys have to stop with the video game bullshit.

Anyways, he would have a hard time @ #3 onwards.

Placidity
I don't even care, but theres been a recent raging over SF characters lately, and Akuma is apparently at least mid-herald, so I just mentioned him.

(All this hype but none of the SF backers have the balls to take on my Akuma vs HF !)

Mindset
HF?

Charlotte DeBel
http://www.comicvine.com/akuma/29-42685/

Akuma's technically legal, 10 comics appearances. Hell, comics version of Akuma would have even been draftable for Delph's tourney (doens't matter as I'm not into SF).

Doctor-Alvis
A Spider-man with ten years of training from Norm Abram could make one awesome deck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.