Darkside, doctor fate vs thanos, doctor strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Standard versions of all four, who wins.

TricksterPriest
Unless that's classic Strange, team 1 decisively. and even then it depends on which Fate. Because there are a few that can match Dr. Strange. And some who exceed him.....

Standard version is current versions. Which completely screws over team 2 and makes this spite. May want to fix that.

stormultt
PSSH!!!!HELL NO thanos and dr.strange win this and dr.fate and darkside end up layede out somewhere moaning for an ambulance

lawest9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unless that's classic Strange, team 1 decisively. and even then it depends on which Fate. Because there are a few that can match Dr. Strange. And some who exceed him.....

Standard version is current versions. Which completely screws over team 2 and makes this spite. May want to fix that. Okay lets try this: thanos without any power gems....darkside before his death and ressurection.........current doc strange............kent nelson dr. fate.............now lets proceed from there.

TricksterPriest
Current Dr. Strange is garbage. Kent Nelson is one of the strongest versions of fate.

And your misspelling of DarkSEID's name is damning. Because Boss 'Dark Side' is one of Darkseid's human hosts and the form seen in Seven Soldiers. wink

And Thanos has never been a match for Darkseid. Btw, are you also going to ignore the Final Crisis retcon? roll eyes (sarcastic)

stormultt
Current Dr. Strange is garbage. Kent Nelson is one of the strongest versions of fate.

And your misspelling of DarkSEID's name is damning. Because Boss 'Dark Side' is one of Darkseid's human hosts and the form seen in Seven Soldiers. wink

And Thanos has never been a match for Darkseid. Btw, are you also going to ignore the Final Crisis retcon? roll eyes (sarcastic)

that comment is garbage dr.strange is a prime magical being and thanos would slap the shit out of darkseides ass and thats why dr,strange and thanos would win smile

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by stormultt
that comment is garbage dr.strange is a prime magical being and thanos would slap the shit out of darkseides ass and thats why dr,strange and thanos would win smile

Ahem. Shut up. Now please. Dr. Strange has been vastly depowered.

as for Darkseid, read Final Crisis. Then get the **** off my forum, troll. thumb down smokin'

stormultt
Ahem. Shut up. Now please. Dr. Strange has been vastly depowered.

as for Darkseid, read Final Crisis. Then get the **** off my forum, troll. thumb down smokin'

Excuse me but IMA KEEP TALKING and as for your little COMMAND you can shove it, dr.strange has been depowered but can still beat the hell out of dr.fate or dr.shit or w/e the hell his name is thanos woops darkseids ass case closed hun thank u very much big grin

TricksterPriest

Bouboumaster
Thanos dropkick Darkseid at the go, and slap Kent around, while Strane call on the Vishantis.

Nah, seriously, if Strange is of any use, team 2.
Thanos bfr Darkseid with a powerful blast, then turn on Kent while Darkseid coming back.

Repete that procedure some times, and gain a win.

p.s: The opposite can't be done, since both of team 2 have auto-shield.

TricksterPriest

I'm Bran

stormultt

TricksterPriest
Just blasting him for misspelling the name. stick out tongue

And the FC retcon applies to all new god stories.

I'm Bran
Just blasting him for misspelling the name. stick out tongue

And the FC retcon applies to all new god stories. What ret-con are you speaking of?

vlaaad12345
The darkseid we usually see has been retconned as avatars of the true new gods,regular darkseid is a higher dimensional god and dr strange is useless thesedays.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
The darkseid we usually see has been retconned as avatars of the true new gods,regular darkseid is a higher dimensional god and dr strange is useless thesedays.

He's useless for sure, he's gone.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by I'm Bran
What ret-con are you speaking of?

Final Crisis. Specifically, 5. Darkseid's fall.

I posted this in the FC thread.

FC 5 confirmed everything the New Gods fans have been saying about their true stature. It proves what Metron said in Rock of Ages. That sometimes they win, sometimes Darkseid wins, and the universe is remade in accordance. And also those little comments about the boom tube altering size, twisted universes, stature dwarfing worlds, etc.

But this time Darkseid won the war in heaven for good. Darkseid's fall into our multiverxe from the 4th world, created a Doomsday singularity that's dragging the entire multiverse into, to quote John Stewart "We're falling into some kind of hell where everything is Darkseid!" Darkseid's mere presence in our multiverse is collapsing space/time, hence the time dilation and distortions. Just by his fall, he is crushing the multiverse itself. And btw, Granny mentioned that Darkseid's will was strong enough to dominate the CPB. And given that the Guardians engaged "Krona Protocol" (which is obviously something they came up with after Parallax laughing out loud ) I'd say they believed her. She gored a Guardian as well, another feather in their cap. Anybody else get the feeling that Nix Uotan is symbolic of the creative impulse of the writers? Last thing: Secret Origins. Either Darkseid retrieved Libra after all this time, or Libra's been there since the PC days. Either way, Darkseid's plans go all the way back to the PC era. Earth is the 5th World.

I'm Bran
The darkseid we usually see has been retconned as avatars of the true new gods Was an avatar even mentioned anywhere in any story of FC?

vlaaad12345
Secret files and darkseids own comments pretty much say so,just because they don't use the exact word avatar doesn't mean its not the same concept apparently what we see is barely a glimpse of the whole.

lawest9
laughing out loud

What's the point of this post? The guy obviously wants regular Darkseid...

Standard, before his death and resurrection. It's obvious DS doesn't have the ALE here. erm My point exactly.....And btw to trickpreister or whatever his name is......thanks for drawing my attention to the misspelling of darkseids name, not that he had to be such an ******* about it.

I'm Bran
Final Crisis. Specifically, 5. Darkseid's fall.

I posted this in the FC thread. Explain the ret-con in that.

I'm Bran
Secret files and darkseids own comments pretty much say so,just because they don't use the exact word avatar doesn't mean its not the same concept apparently what we see is barely a glimpse of the whole. It says that we see a facet of the weapons and artifacts, and a facet of the ALE. erm

TricksterPriest
It said the entire dimension is on a higher vibratory plane.

vlaaad12345
And darkseid himself says you have only faced the idea of a god also it says most of the items and artifacts so just their weapons(which the majority are all bellow darkseid)are super powerful but the people aren't ...get real what we see in the normal dc is obviously not the true new gods otherwise darkseid would be dragging the multiverse down or breaking heaven more often,the entire plane is a higher vibratory realm.

I'm Bran
It said the entire dimension is on a higher vibratory plane. Wasn't it always supposed to be?

Evident by the boom tube adjusting sizes... no?

vlaaad12345
That combined with darkseids own words says the darkseid we usually see is not the true darkseid.

TricksterPriest
Also, Libra, given that he expanded into a universe, and subsequently ended up on Apokolips WITHOUT USING A BOOMTUBE. As I explained in the previous page.

FC 5 confirmed everything the New Gods fans have been saying about their true stature. It proves what Metron said in Rock of Ages. That sometimes they win, sometimes Darkseid wins, and the universe is remade in accordance. And also those little comments about the boom tube altering size, twisted universes, stature dwarfing worlds, etc.

But this time Darkseid won the war in heaven for good. Darkseid's fall into our multiverxe from the 4th world, created a Doomsday singularity that's dragging the entire multiverse into, to quote John Stewart "We're falling into some kind of hell where everything is Darkseid!" Darkseid's mere presence in our multiverse is collapsing space/time, hence the time dilation and distortions. Just by his fall, he is crushing the multiverse itself. And btw, Granny mentioned that Darkseid's will was strong enough to dominate the CPB. And given that the Guardians engaged "Krona Protocol" (which is obviously something they came up with after Parallax laughing out loud ) I'd say they believed her. She gored a Guardian as well, another feather in their cap. Anybody else get the feeling that Nix Uotan is symbolic of the creative impulse of the writers? Last thing: Secret Origins. Either Darkseid retrieved Libra after all this time, or Libra's been there since the PC days. Either way, Darkseid's plans go all the way back to the PC era. Earth is the 5th World.

TricksterPriest
Wasn't it always supposed to be?

Evident by the boom tube adjusting sizes... no?

You're halfway there. Combine that bit of data with Final Crisis and various things talking about the nature of the new gods and their true stature.

I'm Bran
And darkseid himself says you have only faced the idea of a god also it says most of the items and artifacts so just their weapons(which the majority are all bellow darkseid)are super powerful but the people aren't ...get real what we see in the normal dc is obviously not the true new gods otherwise darkseid would be dragging the multiverse down or breaking heaven more often,the entire plane is a higher vibratory realm. And Darkseid himself has only just gotten the ALE.

*twist*

TricksterPriest
Ignore the damn ALE for a minute. It had nothing to do with his fall or the Doomsday singularity which was caused solely by his entry into our multiverse WITHOUT A BOOMTUBE.

I'm Bran
Also, Libra, given that he expanded into a universe, and subsequently ended up on Apokolips WITHOUT USING A BOOMTUBE. As I explained in the previous page. Libra expanded into at least half of the Milky Way galaxy, and only his mind survived.

He was surprised that he found himself corporeal again.

You're halfway there. Combine that bit of data with Final Crisis and various things talking about the nature of the new gods and their true stature. Combine it with...

stormultt
XD

I'm Bran
Ignore the damn ALE for a minute. It had nothing to do with his fall or the Doomsday singularity which was caused solely by his entry into our multiverse WITHOUT A BOOMTUBE. 'And darkseid himself says you have only faced the idea of a god'

Which is what I was replying to.

Was that stated?

vlaaad12345
And Darkseid himself has only just gotten the ALE.

*twist*
Except his fall into our multiverse is what caused the multiversal space time breaches and he was in no shape to use the ALE then,its obvious there is difference between the real new gods and the darkseid we see everyday statements from fc and secret files+darkseids fall make it obvious yes that was stated in fc 5.

AlmightyKfish
If its current Strange, team one stomp.

Doom >> Current Strange, and thats just with their magic.

I'm Bran
Except his fall into our multiverse is what caused the multiversal space time breaches and he was in no shape to use the ALE then,its obvious there is difference between the real new gods and the darkseid we see everyday statements from fc and secret files+darkseids fall make it obvious yes that was stated in fc 5. Ya, the difference is that he uses a boomtube every time he's shown...

stormultt
velho

vlaaad12345
Ya, the difference is that he uses a boomtube every time he's shown...
And even that seems to be ignored now
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8933/fc5p28eo2.jpg
only ever faced the idea of a god,I don't see why we should use the non real darkseid.

I'm Bran
And even that seems to be ignored now
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8933/fc5p28eo2.jpg
only ever faced the idea of a god,I don't see why we should use the non real darkseid. That certainly has nothing to do with him having the ALE, and essentially being 'full' with the ALE.

Hell, he's talking about the ALE before and after that statement.

As well as him supposedly over ruling God's power over the people he has power over with the ALE. So he would essentially be God in that scenario with the ALE.

TricksterPriest
No no and NO. You are constantly missing the single point of this entire thing. We're talking about Darkseid in his non-boomtubed form. His true new god stature.

Darkseid at his true levels was confirmed by FC.

I'm Bran
No no and NO. You are constantly missing the single point of this entire thing. We're talking about Darkseid in his non-boomtubed form. His true new god stature.

Darkseid at his true levels was confirmed by FC. You're trying to put Darkseid in a non-boom tubed form into this battle, no?

Vlaad is trying to... say that everything has been avatars, when it's been the true Darkseid, but in boom tubed form.

Everything else is me having fun on account of this argument (and the new ones brought up), that I find giggly.

TricksterPriest
I don't see why we can't put him in his true form. Though, it can be argued they were all avatars. Which may be what Morrison is going for.

Either way, the true form and power of Darkseid is vastly higher than his reduced stature.

I'm Bran
I don't see why we can't put him in his true form. Though, it can be argued they were all avatars. Which may be what Morrison is going for.

Either way, the true form and power of Darkseid is vastly higher than his reduced stature. Is that standard Darkseid? Is that what we should expect when we see DS put on the forum?
Good. When it gets confirmed, then that'll carry some merit.

Or is it that his power adjusts to his size?

vlaaad12345
That certainly has nothing to do with him having the ALE, and essentially being 'full' with the ALE.

Hell, he's talking about the ALE before and after that statement.

As well as him supposedly over ruling God's power over the people he has power over with the ALE. So he would essentially be God in that scenario with the ALE.
And again he was effecting the multiverse pre ALE just by his godly spirit descending into the real world,its obvious by now that new gods can enter the mainstream dc without boom tubes hence there being no reason we can't use the real darkseid here aka hes stomping this,them being boomtubed would be about the same as them being avatars.

TricksterPriest
The only reason he didn't do it before was because he was fighting New Genesis. With them out of the way, there's nothing to stop from descending in his true form.

I'm Bran
And again he was effecting the multiverse pre ALE just by his godly spirit descending into the real world,its obvious by now that new gods can enter the mainstream dc without boom tubes hence there being no reason we can't use the real darkseid here aka hes stomping this,them being boomtubed would be about the same as them being avatars. Repeat it, because I haven't already addressed it.

He only entered the main DCU because he was resurrecting, falling, and there was no 4th World... iirc.

Threadstarter wanted regular Darkseid. erm

That wasn't your original point... and no. Because one is him, while the other is not.

I'm Bran
The only reason he didn't do it before was because he was fighting New Genesis. With them out of the way, there's nothing to stop from descending in his true form. That was stated right? Scan, issue?

quanchi112
Team 2 stomps.

TricksterPriest
Hey Quan, did you read FC at all? Just wondering. wink

Mindset
Did you? dur

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mindset
Did you? dur

I would think that would be obvious. durkseid All is one in Darkseid. duryes

quanchi112
Hey Quan, did you read FC at all? Just wondering. wink No,I havent read after fc 3. This is standard darkseid though as stated by the threadstarter.

TricksterPriest
Standard aside, are you aware of the FC retcon? stick out tongue

quanchi112
Standard aside, are you aware of the FC retcon? stick out tongue What issue?

TricksterPriest
Get current with everything FC first.

I'm Bran
What retcon?

Harbinger
I think he's referring to the fact that all past incarnations of DS weren't really him, but just avatars of him (so I guess one could argue that current DS is standard DS). Could be completely and utterly wrong, though.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Harbinger
I think he's referring to the fact that all past incarnations of DS weren't really him, but just avatars of him (so I guess one could argue that current DS is standard DS). Could be completely and utterly wrong, though. Oh, I thought he was talking about Darkseid being made mostly out of a cocoa/milk base.

stormultt
WELL!! ALL I KNOW IS DR>STRANGE AND THANOS WINS!!!!!!!!coke

quanchi112
Get current with everything FC first. Im arguing against standard Darkseid the guy pre fc. I dont need to read fc here to debate this matchup. Ill read fc when its over.

TricksterPriest
Ahem. Final Crisis had a massive retcon to the New Gods which affects all previous showings. I strongly urge you to read it. wink

Kris Blaze
Ahem. Final Crisis had a massive retcon to the New Gods which affects all previous showings. I strongly urge you to read it. wink

Which issue of FC?? What scan?

I'm relatively sure I read the latest copy before you did, and I don't recall any retcons.

WELL!! ALL I KNOW IS DR>STRANGE AND THANOS WINS!!!!!!!!coke

Read the rules.

Abide by them.

Badabing
stormultt, stop trolling and baiting. You have an opinion then post it. If you have proof to back your "claims" then show it. Otherwise stop now.

Trick, there's no need to go off on her, regardless of what she posts. Please use the report or ignore function.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
stormultt, stop trolling and baiting. You have an opinion then post it. If you have proof to back your "claims" then show it. Otherwise stop now.

Trick, there's no need to go off on her, regardless of what she posts. Please use the report or ignore function. Women really post here. I don't believe it.

stormultt
I dont understand what i did but ok. I say that Dr.strange and thanos wins lol. there

Kris Blaze
I dont understand what i did but ok. I say that Dr.strange and thanos wins lol. there

Then I suggest you read the fukcing rules.

Simple.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Simple. No need to be rude.

Slaanesh
the thread starter said normal DS..mean the one that we usually see..so..i say team 2 will take this..thanos beat DS and than he team up with strange and beat the hell out of fate..

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by quanchi112
No need to be rude.

Plenty of reasons to be rude.

stormultt

Simple.

umm you can chill the hell out with all of that if you will speak like a barbarian maybe you should not speak at all hun

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
the thread starter said normal DS..mean the one that we usually see..so..i say team 2 will take this..thanos beat DS and than he team up with strange and beat the hell out of fate.. Thanos could solo.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Plenty of reasons to be rude. Not to new posters. Dont you want more posters to come on here or do you want this board to eventually die and be a ghostown.

Kris Blaze
Thanos could solo. Not to new posters. Dont you want more posters to come on here or do you want this board to eventually die and be a ghostown.

With retards like you here, it IS destined to become a ghosttown.

umm you can chill the hell out with all of that if you will speak like a barbarian maybe you should not speak at all hun

No, troll.

stormultt

No, troll.

Im not a troll i am a dignified comic reader but i wouldnt judge you since your intension span could probably be measured with a toothpick, so please act more mature if thats an option roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112

No, troll. I do not even post here that much anymore.

Kris Blaze
I do not even post here that much anymore.

Wow, that's great.

That's probably why the general activity has picked up.

Im not a troll i am a dignified comic reader but i wouldnt judge you since your intension span could probably be measured with a toothpick, so please act more mature if thats an option roll eyes (sarcastic)

Chill, troll.

You've already been warned for trolling, so I wouldn't push it.

Badabing
Quan, Kris and Stormultt = Warned. Thanks.

stormultt
lol i`ll stop

Kris Blaze
Quan, Kris and Stormultt = Warned. Thanks.

How about I give you a warning.......of impending buttseckhs biscuits

stormultt

quanchi112
Quan, Kris and Stormultt = Warned. Thanks. What did I do wrong.

Mindset
Dropped some knowledge.

Mods b hatin

stormultt
Dropped some knowledge.

Mods b hatin

lmao laughing

Badabing
What did I do wrong. Oh, I'm just so used to you causing problems that I added your name by mistake. Sorry. embarrasment

biscuits

quanchi112
Oh, I'm just so used to you causing problems that I added your name by mistake. Sorry. embarrasment

biscuits You are forgiven.

Blight
lmao laughing Are you really a girl?

stormultt
Are you realy asking me this? roll eyes (sarcastic) lol yes why is that such a surprise i like comics big ****in deal smokin'

Mindset
u wanna make out?

Raoul
u wanna make out?

facepalm

Enyalus
Team Two.

...Though, Nelson Fate is probably superior to current Strange.

Mindset
Raoul don't be jealous.

stormultt
....................., Goodnight raoul

Raoul
Raoul don't be jealous.

i'm sure its not me that you have to worry about...

also:

that's an official warning for bashing.

Blight
Are you realy asking me this? roll eyes (sarcastic) lol yes why is that such a surprise i like comics big ****in deal smokin' ummmmmmmm are you cute?

Raoul
Originally posted by Blight
ummmmmmmm are you cute?

Originally posted by Raoul
facepalm

Blight
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Raoul
Originally posted by Blight
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/awesome.png

Philosophía
At first I was like 'lulz' but as I started reading .. Bran are you actually seriously thinking that the pre-F.C. Darkseid appearances were the true Darkseid aswell, and the only difference is that this one has the ALE, or you're just doing this to lol at Trick ?

TricksterPriest
It's Bran. Nuff said. srug I showed this idea to Cresh and a few other people, they figured it out pretty fast. Though I did have to walk Raoul through it. stick out tongue

thank you for connecting the dots. thumb up

lawest9
When i made this thread and ask for the regular standard version of darkseid, i did it knowing that there was a change in the current version of darkseid in the final crisis, i don't get around to reading as many comics as i used to for reasons that i won't go into here.....so i ask one of you good folks to explain to me who the new darkseid is and what is the ALE?

Enyalus
Go on, TP. Post that ridiculous equation. Lol.

TricksterPriest
It has no bearing on this match. Darkseid's fall would be more appropriate, but I haven't uploaded that scan.

Enyalus
Darkseid's fall would be more appropriate

Stairs?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Stairs? In all fairness they were steps.

Enyalus
In all fairness they were steps.

Right. Getting my terms confused now.

TricksterPriest
Wrong fall. wink

Enyalus
Wrong fall. wink

Just pickin' on ya.

I'm Bran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.