Star Wars Epic Duels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxpoppunker182
I've been playing this board game for years now and have downloaded new characters for it and maps. Have any of you ever played it?

Do you like it?

This is honestly my favorite board game of all time

Lord Lucien
I heard about it when you first mentioned it in your first post of this thread. I like Risk.

xxxpoppunker182
lol

risk is a blast so is axis and allies

Lord Lucien
I like A&A, but so few of my friends had the patience for it that I had to give it up.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
I've been playing this board game for years now and have downloaded new characters for it and maps. Have any of you ever played it?

Do you like it?

This is honestly my favorite board game of all time

I actually bought the game when it first came out, but I was like 8 years old so I didn't play it right. All I did was just play with the little character models, used them as action figures.

xxxpoppunker182
i love it it's all about strategy

Lord Knightfa11
empire at war was crap... after that i gave up on star wars strategy games. LOTR ones are so much better.

Final Blaxican
Epic Duels is a board game using characters models and cards. It's not an RTS.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I actually bought the game when it first came out, but I was like 8 years old so I didn't play it right. All I did was just play with the little character models, used them as action figures.

Huh, no offense but you can't have been 8 years old ... then you should be like 15 now ??

Wait, are you 15 ?

Captain REX
He's 17.

Meanwhile, I've never heard of this game. I'll have to look it up.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
empire at war was crap... after that i gave up on star wars strategy games. LOTR ones are so much better.

QED

Cpt. Valerian
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11

Your mom is so much better.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Board Walker
Jacen Solo Vs Luke Skywalker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.