Guitar Halo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll49/supernatural008/GuitarHalo.jpg

The Halo cast challenge themselves to Guitar Hero. One of them has to reach the highest score in order to win.

1. Master Chief
2. Sargeant Johnson
3. Commander Keyes
4. Arbiter
5. Cortana (in a cyborg body)
6. Orbital Shock Trooper

Who will win?

Yoshi Paradise
Something like this is difficult, if not impossible, to debate.

Peach
Technically, this thread should be closed as there's no real way to debate it.

However, it's a hilarious mental picture and crack threads can be entertaining every so often.

So I think we're inclined to let it live, for the time being anyway.

General Kaliero
I say the Arbiter. Just 'cos.

I love this, by the way. Hilarious.

Final Blaxican
How is this "Impossible to debate"?

The Chief's reflexes are so fast that he sees bullets in slow motion. Thus, the keys moving down the screen will move in ultimate slow motion, like a crawl to his eyes.

So the Chief would actually beat every song on any difficulty with ease and he'd get a perfect on every note, so he'd get the highest score the game can offer.

Though now that I think about, Cortana can process information thousands of times faster than any super computer. So it'd a tie between her and the Chief, as they both get the highest score the game can give.

ermm

This is a great thread though, very original. Kudos.

ThunderGodEneru
Chief amd Arbiter should get perfect scores considering their reflexes are far above human(although I honestly can't imagine an Elite with their particular anatomy holding a guitar), and Cortana should as well since she processes information at haxx speeds.

Although give Johnson a Bass Guitar and he'll annihilate them all, cause he's black, which automatically means he is a master of Bass Guitar.

Nemesis X
I guess I'll probably go with the Orbital Shock Trooper because I'm lookin forward to Halo 3: ODST.

Zack Fair
I think Cortana would stomp.

Lich King
Chief or Cortana takes this. Definately. Unless special rules are applied for Cortana, she wins and Chief comes second. The Chief may be increadible beyond understanding, but he can still faulter and make misstakes, despite his intelligence and reflexes. I can not see Cortana do that. Keep going long enough and Chief faulter, declaring Cortana winner.

Zack Fair
This would be something to witness. Would be very hilarious to watch the Arbiter and The Chief in a duel.

Nemesis X
It'd be nice if Bungie made a deal with the developers of Guitar Hero and actually make a game like Guitar Halo but I doubt that'll happen.

Barker
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
How is this "Impossible to debate"?

The Chief's reflexes are so fast that he sees bullets in slow motion. Thus, the keys moving down the screen will move in ultimate slow motion, like a crawl to his eyes.

So the Chief would actually beat every song on any difficulty with ease and he'd get a perfect on every note, so he'd get the highest score the game can offer.

Though now that I think about, Cortana can process information thousands of times faster than any super computer. So it'd a tie between her and the Chief, as they both get the highest score the game can give.

ermm

This is a great thread though, very original. Kudos.
How does he hold down the buttons? HUGE ****ING GLOVES

Nemesis X
Chief would probably win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.