Resurrection Man 1 Million Runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Hee gets to fully recover between each fight. Standard weapons only. How far does he get?

1. Apocalypse
2. Flash
3. Validus
4. Silver Surfer
5. Hank Henshaw w/ rings
6. Takion
7. Team: High Evolutionary and "Standard/Retconned" Darkseid

Enyalus

When he dies briefly to choose his powers, he's completely helpless for a few moments. That should be all the time Flash would need.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus

When he dies briefly to choose his powers, he's completely helpless for a few minutes. A few minutes? No.

Here's a couple instances of RM manifesting new powers almost instantly :

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_rm3-1.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_rm4-1.jpg

Anyhow, I see Mitch getting to at least #5. Hank's technopathy might possibly be able to affect his resurrection device (despite it being extremely advanced.) However, depending on which abilities RM starts out with, the resurrection device may not even be needed.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
A few minutes? No.

Here's a couple instances of RM manifesting new powers almost instantly :

I meant to say a few moments. But, it looks like you're right. I just remember the scene where RM explains that the device kills him and lets him pick his powers and Supes looking amazed by it.

Been a while. I'd probably go with 5, too. 'Specially with the rings.

Galan007
I meant to say a few moments. But, it looks like you're right. I just remember the scene where RM explains that the device kills him and lets him pick his powers and Supes looking amazed by it. Right. The device kills him for an instant (which is all he needs to gain a new power.) However, the speed at which a power manifests seems to coincide with the exact moment the 'kill button' is pressed (ie. it happens extremely fast.)

Been a while. I'd probably go with 5, too. 'Specially with the rings. It's debatable, but sounds about right.

occultdestroyer
Stops @ 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.