Sunspot runs the gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I have been told that Sunspot has normal durability so in this gauntlet he will be boring Luke Cages durability and stamina. After every fight he goes back to 100% how far does he get? This is also grown Sunspot at the peak of his abilities.

Sunspot- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Roberto_da_Costa_%28Earth-616%29

Luke Cages durability Superhuman Durability: Luke cage's skin is as hard as titanium steel and his muscle and bone tissues are considerably denser than the tissues of an ordinary human, granting him much greater resistance to physical injury than an ordinary human. He can withstand conventional handgun fire at a range of 4 feet and cannot be cut by any blade forged of conventional material, although in the event of required surgery his skin can be lacerated by an overpowered medical laser. He can withstand up to one-ton impacts or blasts of 150 pounds of TNT without serious injury, and is highly resistant to extreme temperatures and electrical shocks.

1.Shocker
2.Killer Croc
3.Tombstone
4.Bane/w Venom
5.Doctor Octopus
6.Batman
7.Captain America(Rogers)
8.Wolverine
9.Spider-Man(No holds barred)
10.Black Tarantula
11.Daredevil,Captain America(Bucky),Moon Knight & Black Panther
12.Upgraded Sabretooth & Cyber

complexbrother
First of all congrats on using a character that's not saturated on this board.

no I believe he would get to Black Tarantula because he has some combat training from being with the new mutants, Xmen, and Xcorps and their various training rooms .

golem370
I personally think he would get to the last two because he can fly not sure how fast he would be able to lift around 50 tons and his plasma powers would do some damage to Cap Daredevil and maybe Moonknight

rougeredmage
is it me or does batman seem a little high on the list? i would have said maybe to wolverine or spiderman if batman wasnt there

golem370
Who below Batman should be ahead of him?

Placidity
Clear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.