Algol (Soul Calibur IV)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1096/400pxalgolma9.jpg

SCIV ending:

Dh-4o69rCzw

Dark Khan would like so beat this guy. dur

ThunderGodEneru
I hate to admit it but dude...He would. no expression

Non-the-less, I actually liked Algol as a final villain.

Ridley_Prime
Hmm. I guess you're right now that I think about it.. sad
Meh. Oh well. Like you said in the Dark Khan thread, being powerful doesn't make a good character. stick out tongue

Yeah, I loved him as a final boss too. He is unlike most other final villains in general, especially in some of the endings, but unsurprisingly, he's broken as a fighter, like the Apprentice.

ThunderGodEneru

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. Pretty neat stuff right there, especially shattering a completed Soul Edge with his bare hands. Wow huh..

Also, holy shit @ this boss-style skill set for Algol. Anyone who has SCIV and likes using him, I strongly recommend going with this (in the Character Creation thingie). His HP will rise through the roof. eek!

Algol - requires Soul Edge and Soul Calibur (embedded ultimate forms) and Life Gem Sun
Skills: Hyper Mode (native to weapon), Hysterical Strength, Start Dash A, and Soul Gauge Damage A

Man of...
Algol is damn cool but his origins confuse me. Er body said Algol was so hard at the end of Tower Of Souls but he was pretty damn easy to me. I beat the guy by just throwin' the shit outta him (thanx Remo). Ha, and it was only like my 5th time even playin' the game. I'm gonna own it some day.

Ridley_Prime
After finally reaching floor 60 on Tower of Lost Souls a couple days ago, I have to disagree about him being easy. He was like a god compared to when fighting him in story/arcade mode. no expression Granted, 60 wasn't as hard overall as doing floors 57, 58, and 59 in a row, but still.

As for his origins though, I concur, but him being a "hero king" and what not was pretty cool.

And using that chair/throne for his Critical Finish move was... interesting, though I would've preferred something cooler (i.e. some kind of super attack that involved using both Soul Edge and Soul Calibur).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.