Altair vs The Prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
Altair can't use his time-travel and Prince can't use Dark Prince or his sand powers.

King-Fingolfin
Altair had timetravel? no expression

ThunderGodEneru
I think he was referring to the genetic memory machine thingy that Altair's descendent used.

King-Fingolfin
That's not even part of Altair's powerset.

Anyways, back on topic, I say Prince wins 6.5.

First_Tsurugi06
Prince curbs.

niduin
this is a tough one, really good match up. Well id say simply because he has training in more weapons altair would win, but i might change my mind here in a bit lol

Gumachi
The Dagger of Time also is capable of making its wielder immortal. If the wielder uses the weapon to harness the power of the Sands of Time, then impales themselves with the blade, it will embed the Sands of Time into that wielder, making them immortal. So if he impales himself he's invincible.

MadMel
dude, didn't you say yourself at the start of the thread that the prince cant use the powers of the sands?

Gumachi
I was just stating something. And besides rewinding, slowing down time, etc is his sand powers.

MadMel
yea, but if he were to use the sands to make himself immortal, that would technically be a sand power...anyway, isnt that what happened to the vizier in TT/RS..wasnt all too invincible was he?

Gumachi
I see what you mean. I think only the dagger could hurt Vazier though.

KakashiKun
Altair would kneel to the Prince.

Ultimate Wil
Altair surprises Prince with his hiiden dagger to the head.

MadMel
yea, cuz, seeing as the prince has been fighting demonic sand things, he would never suspect something so underhand roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gumachi
I thought the only "Demonic Sand Monster" he has fought was Fate's Demon/Dahaka.

As for the "hidden blade" he sensed when Shadee snuck up behind him, so I think he could sense "The Hidden Blade." I would say he could see the future but that's kind of a "sand power." But turning Altair into sand isn't stick out tongue or is it confused?

MadMel
i meant all sand monsters in general erm

Gumachi
Oh, okay big grin

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Gumachi
I thought the only "Demonic Sand Monster" he has fought was Fate's Demon/Dahaka.

As for the "hidden blade" he sensed when Shadee snuck up behind him, so I think he could sense "The Hidden Blade." I would say he could see the future but that's kind of a "sand power." But turning Altair into sand isn't stick out tongue or is it confused?

If Altair gets arms length to Prince, he stabs him, or does he roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nemesis X
Altair. Just because one dude sensed his hidden blade doesn't mean everyone else will. That guy probably knew about the Creed and what weapons they got. I'm sure he knew Altair was gonna go for the hidden weapon. Prince doesn't know about the Creed and will surely get a blade in the face for sure.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Altair. Just because one dude sensed his hidden blade doesn't mean everyone else will. That guy probably knew about the Creed and what weapons they got. I'm sure he knew Altair was gonna go for the hidden weapon. Prince doesn't know about the Creed and will surely get a blade in the face for sure.

Or does he know about the Creed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Or does he know about the Creed roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, he doesn't. If you're trying to mess with people's heads, you're not doing a good job at it.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Nemesis X
No, he doesn't. If you're trying to mess with people's heads, you're not doing a good job at it.

Nah, I am not trying to. Altair is a lot cooler to me as well than Prince.

Gumachi
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
If Altair gets arms length to Prince, he stabs him, or does he roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prince runs up on a wall and slits Altair's throat. Or pull out his Daggertail and decapitates Altair. Daggertail>>>Hidden Blade. He would hit Altair from miles away. He'd throw Altair all over the place.

@Nemesis, and Altair doesn't know about The Prince and his Daggertail.

Gumachi
The length of Daggertail
http://www.kingofswords.com/images/princeofpersiadarkprincesdaggertailchainwhip.jpg

And if that isn't long enough for you.
http://www.freewebs.com/the_dark_prince4/POPT2T_Throne_Dark_Prince.jpg

or

http://www.kingofswords.com/images/TheDarkPrinceofPrusiaDaggerTail.jpg

Gumachi
And didn't Prince kill his father in SOT?

Prince fights sandmonsters, and Altair fights humans. I think he can beat Altair.

First_Tsurugi06
To be fair, the Prince can only use the Daggertail in his Dark Prince form, which would just make this match more of a spite thread than it already was.

Gumachi
Technially, it was embedded into his arm no expression

First_Tsurugi06
Which he never used in his normal form, as it was only a fraction that was there. If anything, it was the form that allowed him to extend it.

Gumachi
Okayyyy What the f**k? either way Prince still wins.

First_Tsurugi06
Well yeah, no argument there; he's visibly faster, has a more versatile fighting style, and is practically a superhuman acrobat compared to Altair.

Gumachi
True. Altair's moves are based on The Prince's hehe. Prince has more skill than Altair. Altair might have better "assassin skill"/is a better assassin, but Prince has better "swordsmanship skill." Prince's speed, agility, acrobatic skills and swordsmanship gives him an upper-hand. Whatever Altair can do, Prince can do as well.

Gumachi
Prince also has "King's Sword."

I forgot to mention this but...

Altair has: Hidden Blade, Longsword, Short Blade, and Throwing Knives.

Prince has: Dagger of Time, King's Sword, Eagle's Blade, and Scorpion's Sword, and Sword of the Enlightened Warrior.

First_Tsurugi06
Sword of the Enlightened Warrior...that black one at the end of SoT, right?

Gumachi
It can kill sand-monsters in 1 HIT, but I doubt it will do the same to a human.

http://poplegacy.planets.gamespy.com/Weapons/SOT/popweap1small.GIF

Ultimate Wil
The length of a weapon doesn't really matter at all. If Altair still has weapons that can kill Prince, well that is all that really matters, right?

Gumachi
True. But if he had daggertail, no doubt it matters.

Ultimate Wil
If he can't hit him with it, than it doesn't really matter smile. Lenght of a weapon doesn't matter, as Masamune and Yamato are 2 different lengths, and yet they have the same abilities. Masamune is just longer, which is why a I prefer it over Yamato.

Gumachi
All he has to do is swing the daggertail. Unless he's fast enoughto dodge out of the range.

ScreamPaste
Prince curbs. He's just too good for Altair and has beer weapons with better reach. This is practicly spite.

Nemesis X
beer weapons?

King-Fingolfin
It means Prince uses beer bottles as weapons no expression

Nemesis X
I don't think Prince used beer bottles as weapons.

First_Tsurugi06
He's used TEDDY BEARS, dude.

MadMel
really?
i was under the impression he used chucky dolls stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Lol, my bad on the typo. Better*

Nemesis X
Altair and Prince are hanging at a bar, Prince watches an opera show on the TV and Altair tells the barkeep to turn it off, Prince curses and tells the barkeep to turn it back on. Altair lifts his beer bottle and smashes it on top of Princes head. Prince falls to the ground dead and Altair steals his girlfriend Elika and they lived happily ever after.

Just thought I'd bring up what would happen if the two hanged at a bar laughing out loud

Gumachi
I was talking about the "Old Prince" wink

Nemesis X
Don't matter. Prince brings her backstage through each of those games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.