The Authority vs The Mighty Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
The Authority
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9817/n1pz3.jpg

vs

The Mighty Avengers
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/9770/mightyavengerslq0.jpg

stormultt
FIRST OF ALL!!!!!!very nice pics and i think it would be a great fight, the might avengers are going to kick ass tho from my point of view, but i am a huge fan of the authority my cousin owns sum of their comics, very chic team also i will have to look at some of those comics to see if they take this win tho but for right now what ive seen in might avengers id say the avengers have quite the chance

Anti-Monitor
Authority stomps.

Tenebrous
authority

Premutos
Authority erases the opposition from Reality.

iceman24567
Well atleast Jenny isnt on the team or this would have to be closed nah this should still be closed.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well atleast Jenny isnt on the team or this would have to be closed nah this should still be closed.

Jenny is on the left just under Angie and Doctor is top right.

Bentley
The Authority in a horrible stomp.

basilisk
Originally posted by Premutos
Authority erases the opposition from Reality.

Yeah, with Jenny and the Doctor the Authority is going to win, fairly easily I think.

In fact barring CIS/PIS any authority lineup with Jenny and the Doctor should be very difficult to beat without prep. Some teams with a good chance:
- the Defenders (including SS and classic Dr. Strange, and maybe Moondragon in there for good measure)
- the Sentinels of Magic (Fate, Phantom Stranger, Sentinel, Zatanna, Raven etc)
- the JSA (with Sentinel, Hourman, CM, BA, PG, Thunderbolt and so on)
- the JLA (with the big guns, using MM's telepathy, and maybe Zatanna)
- the Infinity Watch (Warlock can often pull something off)
- maybe the most powerful X-Men lineups (with a lot of their heaviest hitters and plenty of TPs in there)

shiv
Authority stomps without The Doc and Jenny.

Engineer turns IM into a can of spam. with a stray thought. holds Ms Marvel in a force field and squeezes.

Apollo can't lose to Sentry. Whose energy projection is a sundip source.

Rose Tatto. ability to kill anyone through smart weapons. Superhuman aim. Nuff Said Wonderman's out of the picture.

LoL Marvel Ares can't Fly Hawksmoor tells the city to bangin

widow succumbs to a viral agent from swift.

Midnighter HF. Throttles Wasp

RadioTelepathy is an added advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.