Is God a pedophile?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Pittman
Well if you think about it God is always "touching" people and kids are not excluded, I don't want God "touching" my kids mad

God touching kids

Grand-Moff-Gav
This is getting boring now...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
This is getting boring now... Oh come on...we both know you don't think "boring"...you think "blood-boilingly offensive" and lament the loss of the former glory and torture power of the holy see.

Da Pittman
This is getting boring now... What humor? This is the first humor thread I've done in a while.

Mindship
This is getting boring now... God

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m269/drumz5/--kim_kardashian1.jpg

That better?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh come on...we both know you don't think "boring"...you think "blood-boilingly offensive" and lament the loss of the former glory and torture power of the holy see.

Don't worry Bardock, it will return.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Mindship
God

That better? I knew he was a she big grin

Bardock42
Don't worry Bardock, it will return. You think you could put in a word or two for me not being tortured?

Grand-Moff-Gav
You think you could put in a word or two for me not being tortured?

I'll certainly do what I can.

Bardock42
Cheers, my good man.

Da Pittman
You think you could put in a word or two for me not being tortured? Man I'm screwed now, I should have thought of that messed

Symmetric Chaos
http://www.roflposters.com/Browse.aspx?id=418131&nav=next

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Well if you think about it God is always "touching" people and kids are not excluded, I don't want God "touching" my kids mad

God touching kids laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

God

That better? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

lord xyz
Is that why doctors think they're God?

Mindship
Originally posted by Deja~vu
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Y'know...it scares me when you laugh like that...

Robtard
God

That better?

Now that's junk in the trunk.

Jack Daniels
This thread is blasphemy!...but that picture of the babe in pink..umm...sorry Lord..Im gonna play for that one..lol

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
This thread is blasphemy!...but that picture of the babe in pink..umm...sorry Lord..Im gonna play for that one..lol God messing around with my kids is blasphemy, and your avy as well stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
yeah i dont like religion influencing kids because they are at a very young and susceptable age ...

hate seeing those kids that get pimped out by their church on street corner spouting hate and stupid nonsense pretending to be preachers or are have bn dodged by god.

especially hate it when little kids start questioning your behavior gets very annoying its cute and innocent and tolerable at its worse.. but as an adult being that way just seems retarted, asinine and hypocritical. sometimes i feel like making kids question their believe in god, like i try to do to certain adults, but my stupid believe and self imposed rule that kids are innocent and should be allowed to retain their innocence keeps me from doing so..

Jack Daniels
and drinking is good fer ya! seriously though this thread is blasphemy if in fact the God as we know him from the king james version..lol..exists

Da Pittman
and drinking is good fer ya! seriously though this thread is blasphemy if in fact the God as we know him from the king james version..lol..exists laughing and all the other threads about God are not big grin

Jack Daniels
I just wanted to say drinking was good but I was trying to stay half way on topic..lol

Wild Shadow
so what do you guys think of children preachers?

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so what do you guys think of children preachers? Will they be rapping old men?

Wild Shadow
no i have seen a news report where parents and churches seem to brain wash kids and have them preaching anti abortion gay marriage ect ect...

i just think its kinda wrong to do that at a certain age.

Shakyamunison
no i have seen a news report where parents and churches seem to brain wash kids and have them preaching anti abortion gay marriage ect ect...

i just think its kinda wrong to do that at a certain age.

Wait until they are older? laughing

Symmetric Chaos
yeah i dont like religion influencing kids because they are at a very young and susceptable age ...

hate seeing those kids that get pimped out by their church on street corner spouting hate and stupid nonsense pretending to be preachers or are have bn dodged by god.

especially hate it when little kids start questioning your behavior gets very annoying its cute and innocent and tolerable at its worse.. but as an adult being that way just seems retarted, asinine and hypocritical. sometimes i feel like making kids question their believe in god, like i try to do to certain adults, but my stupid believe and self imposed rule that kids are innocent and should be allowed to retain their innocence keeps me from doing so..

You're right! Who are parents to choose how to raise their own children?!?!

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You're right! Who are parents to choose how to raise their own children?!?!

sDT3FCJ3RcE&feature=related

if this kid was an adult around me i give him a world of hurt..

Jack Daniels
If I was a mod and this was a religous based forum I would shut this thread down...but Im not and it isnt so I will just go back to my beer

Wild Shadow
If I was a mod and this was a religous based forum I would shut this thread down...but Im not and it isnt so I will just go back to my beer

did you watch the vid?

3oOPBAABzco&feature=related

this the kid taking about evolutions and abortion 1 minute long

LACyLTsH4ac&feature=related

jesus brain washing camp

Wade Wilson

God touching kids Sew him. Umm.. her. ? confused ?

Wild Shadow
yeah my mom told me as a kid that he watched over me while slept... i hid under the covers..

Grand-Moff-Gav
yeah my mom told me as a kid that he watched over me while slept... i hid under the covers..

You didn't really did you?

You're just saying that to try and be clever, right?

Symmetric Chaos
sDT3FCJ3RcE&feature=related

if this kid was an adult around me i give him a world of hurt..

So you're with me then? People should be forced to raise their kids in a way that agrees with all of my beliefs?

Dumb kid, apparently.

Da Pittman
LACyLTsH4ac&feature=related

jesus brain washing camp So that lady in the stripped shirt, doesn't she know that gluttony is a sin wink

Symmetric Chaos
So that lady in the stripped shirt, doesn't she know that gluttony is a sin wink

It's a glandular disorder! mad

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's a glandular disorder! mad And 12 Big Macs big grin

Symmetric Chaos
And 12 Big Macs big grin

No it was a Quarter Pounder a Quarter Pounder with Cheese a Quarter Pounder Hold the Onions a Quarter Pounder with Extra Pickles a Quarter Pounder Hold the Buns a Quarter Pounder Hold the Lettuce and a stack of all Angus Beef patties.

Everything in moderation mien friend.

Red Nemesis
Or, they should be prevented from teaching them beliefs that endanger society. Didn't you ever see the Boston Legal episode where the two little girls were being taught to be white supremacists? Some concepts shouldn't be installed in a child's psyche until they are old enough to distinguish fact from presumed fact.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Or, they should be prevented from teaching them beliefs that endanger society. Didn't you ever see the Boston Legal episode where the two little girls were being taught to be white supremacists? Some concepts shouldn't be installed in a child's psyche until they are old enough to distinguish fact from presumed fact.

And who decides what is fact and what is "presumed" fact?

Red Nemesis
I dunno. Me? I am retroactively infallible.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I dunno. Me? I am retroactively infallible.

I disagree. I should be the one to choose.

Wait . . . there's an extremely obvious flaw forming in your argument.

Wild Shadow

no why would i try.. i am of latin descent i have justifiable fear of him and his followers.. look at my cultures history and run in with them..

Red Nemesis
You are right. It still seems like there should be some standard of 'too far' in regards to a child's indoctrination. Practicality hasn't ever stopped us before.

Grand-Moff-Gav
no why would i try.. i am of latin descent i have justifiable fear of him and his followers.. look at my cultures history and run in with them..

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiight.

Actually, it's the mormons who should be scared of you! Your evil culture destroyed the mormon people didn't they!?!

(OWNED)

Wild Shadow
only if you believe joseph smith.... and ignore the whole asking for money from ppl to start his religion.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Sew him. Umm.. her. ? confused ?

You reap what you sue, eh? stick out tongue

Grand-Moff-Gav
only if you believe joseph smith.... and ignore the whole asking for money from ppl to start his religion.

So your not content with genocide...you also want to discredit their prophet because asked for financial aid to get the Church up on its feet?

Bardock42
So your not content with genocide...you also want to discredit their prophet because asked for financial aid to get the Church up on its feet? More like investors, even.

Grand-Moff-Gav
More like investors, even.

Well, I was going to bring up Dragon's Den...

However, perhaps contributers is more appropriate?

Bardock42
Well, I was going to bring up Dragon's Den...

However, perhaps contributers is more appropriate?

I suppose, though, really, they invest in their after-life don't they?

No wait, that was the catholic church. That was a damn good system, btw...with winners on all sides of the spectrum.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I suppose, though, really, they invest in their after-life don't they?

No wait, that was the catholic church. That was a damn good system, btw...with winners on all sides of the spectrum.

Thanks... however just giving money isn't what it is about.

You have to give the money and be repentant- the donation is a symbol of that repentance. Sacrifice, see the Parable of the Widow's coin...but yeah it works well for everyone.

Bardock42
Thanks... however just giving money isn't what it is about.

You have to give the money and be repentant- the donation is a symbol of that repentance. Sacrifice, see the Parable of the Widow's coin...but yeah it works well for everyone.

Why did they gut it anyways? Public relations problems?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Why did they gut it anyways? Public relations problems?

They haven't... wink

Bardock42
They haven't... wink

shock

Their PR men are ****ing good no expression

Grand-Moff-Gav
shock

Their PR men are ****ing good no expression

Assuming you are referring to indulgences- yes we still have those. The remission of punishment for a sin that was committed (and forgiven) is a healthy thing which we in the Roman Catholic Church encourage... just we tend not to use the I word too often.

Bardock42
Assuming you are referring to indulgences- yes we still have those. The remission of punishment for a sin that was committed (and forgiven) is a healthy thing which we in the Roman Catholic Church encourage... just we tend not to use the I word too often. I just read up on it, it was reinstated in the mid 20th century apparently. Though you don't ask for money anymore, but faith driven activity, which I guess goes better with the modern world. Apparently you could get excommunicated before for selling them though...

You Catholics have an interesting history, you know.

carnage52

Grand-Moff-Gav
I just read up on it, it was reinstated in the mid 20th century apparently. Though you don't ask for money anymore, but faith driven activity, which I guess goes better with the modern world. Apparently you could get excommunicated before for selling them though...

You Catholics have an interesting history, you know.

I know, we're not all that bad either.

You can still give up money to gain an indulgence- but it would have to be enough to equal a sacrifice in your life. Usually charity work or such is encouraged though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.