Countdown Monarch & SMP Vs. Rulk and Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Why not?

Monarch and SMP acknowledge their massive cosmic power so they both have and decided to rumble with the Rulk and Thor.

Where does this one end? Who survives?

Philosophía
Anybody from team 1 completly destroys team 2.

Raoul
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Why not?

Monarch and SMP acknowledge their massive cosmic power so they both have and decided to rumble with the Rulk and Thor.

Where does this one end? Who survives?

meanie.

WrathfulDwarf
You know what? I made a mistake...I meant to say Rune King Thor. My bad.

I'll fix it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You know what? I made a mistake...I meant to say Rune King Thor. My bad.

Even so, I doubt he'd affect Prime much. And Rulk would get traaaashed.

Team One.

Lord Feron
Rune King Thor lacks as many feats but. If one understands what Rune KIng Thor is one can see how powerful he is. Odin himself had only a knowledge of a few runes. So to help illustrate Rune King Thor (I find that ppl totally underestimate RKT) Take the best stuff Thor and Odin ever did and multiply that by alot. That would IMO be in the ballpark of what RKT can do. I know this is alot of speculation but think of it. RKT> Odin>Thor. RKT is like Odin amped to a ridiculous degree.

What do you guys think of that assessment?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
RKT> Odin.

What do you guys think of that assessment?

Yeah, that's basically what's stated on panel.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, that's basically what's stated on panel.

Also think the gap between the two is very very large wink

Nihilist
laughing out loud,a mod making a spite thread

Anti-Monitor
Rulk.....WTF? why is he even here.

Enyalus
Even so, I doubt he'd affect Prime much. And Rulk would get traaaashed.

Team One.

I'm gonna flipflop and say that RKT solos with any easy BFR. Bad me.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did I see people saying RKT who is greater in power then odin would get trashed by either Monarch or SBP... Certainly people jest

vlaaad12345
I'm gonna flipflop and say that RKT solos with any easy BFR. Bad me.
Prime punches through any silly bfr PROVE ME WRONG!!youpi

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Prime punches through any silly bfr PROVE ME WRONG!!youpi

NU UH RKT DROPZ PRIME IN2 A RED SUN FTW!!!

Nihilist
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud,a mod making a spite thread oh and team 1 ftw

vlaaad12345
NU UH RKT DROPZ PRIME IN2 A RED SUN FTW!!!
PRIME PUNCHEZ ALL RED SUNS INTO NONEXISTENCE.

Enyalus

Damn. sad

tsscls

AGREED FTW PRIME RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThunderGodEneru
NU UH RKT DROPZ PRIME IN2 A RED SUN FTW!!! Guardian Amped Prime is no longer amped by solar energy his powers are near wholly fueled by the Guardian energy he absorbed, ie Red Sun would not work.

Nitpicking is fun.

Eel O'Brien
Since the OP didn't specify which SMP then it defaults to current and that means no guardian amp.

But, that version could be called SBP so SMP might imply the guardian-amped Prime...

wacko

Now my head hurts. You lied, ThunderGodEneru; nitpicking is not fun...

ThunderGodEneru
He stated Countdown Monarch and SMP, I just kinda grouped them both together in how they appeared in Countdown.

But needless to say, Rulk is a non-factor.

Although isn't RKT's power essentially magic?

tsscls
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Guardian Amped Prime is no longer amped by solar energy his powers are near wholly fueled by the Guardian energy he absorbed, ie Red Sun would not work.

Nitpicking is fun.

I didn't read anything in CD or SC that stated he wasn't ALSO fueled by solar power in addition to Oan Energy.
You're right, it is fun.

xJLxKing
RTK power/runes are magic, so they wouldn't work on SMP

iceman24567
Team one stomps

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
RTK power/runes are magic, so they wouldn't work on SMP

Magic that can amp physical stats. Rune magic isn't just fopr shoot magical energy. The runes can grant Thor top tier skyfather strength. Physical attacks are usually below syfathers but since SBP has a unusual resistance to magical blasts. RKT would just beat his ass down the old fashion way.

Ain't nothing SBP can do about that.

xJLxKing
Magic that can amp physical stats. Rune magic isn't just fopr shoot magical energy. The runes can grant Thor top tier skyfather strength. Physical attacks are usually below syfathers but since SBP has a unusual resistance to magical blasts. RKT would just beat his ass down the old fashion way.

SMP is immune to magic. Now here is the question. If Thor amps himself, are his physical attack going to have magical attributes. If so Thor is screwed to the points he is nothing.

iceman24567

Ain't nothing SBP can do about that. Well Prime on panel physically owns half of Earths strongest on panel physically Prime > Rune King Thor.

TricksterPriest

Skyfather strength? Woot. Except that SMP has above skyfather level strength, it's bordering on abstract. No skyfather can do the shit he's done. No skyfather can punch through dimensions and retcon people with pure strength. erm

stormultt
Rulk and Rune King Thor in my opinion win so........ rolling on floor laughing

TricksterPriest
Ok dude, have you actually READ anything involving SMP? Just curious. Loath as I am to recommend Countdown, you may want to check it and his fight with Monarch out. That, plus IC and Sin Corp War. And the recent "Legion of 3 Worlds."

ThunderGodEneru

Ain't nothing SBP can do about that. The problem with your analysis is that SMP is physically on par with or above the strongest of Skyfathers.

Slaanesh
Team 1 will take this..it's basically 2 on 1..team 2 has no chance here..

tsscls
What are SBP's low showings? Going toe to toe with Sodom Yat? Not getting killed by a guardian blowing up? Flying through the AM? Beating up Myx?
What are Monarch's? Being the only person to go toe to toe with SBP?

Rulk's had his ass handed to him more than once now, and even though he recovered quickly, there's no evidence that points to him being above either of these two.
That leaves 2 on 1 vs. RKT.
I just don't see it turning out good for RKT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.