Hayabusa vs Dark Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Hayabusa up to NG2 vs the lord of rage inducing rage Dark Khan!

Who wins this?

ThunderGodEneru
MK vs. DC feats and characters should not be allowed on this forum.

Nemesis X
I had that Algol vs. Dark Kahn thread and it isn't even closed.

I say Ryu wins.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

That is it young one...let the rage consume you!

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I had that Algol vs. Dark Kahn thread and it isn't even closed.

I say Ryu wins.

Agreed.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That is it young one...let the rage consume you!
Glad to see I'm not the only one who got a kick out of the whole rage thing.

In any case, Hayabusa would probably win since he's not a result of 2 characters getting mashed together.

But what about Ryu Hayabusa vs Raidenman?!
owait

How about we just say Shao Bison solos the video game-verse with Super Duper Psycho Crusher and leave it at that?
Actually... nah.

mmm

Oh, I know! How about Dark Khan vs Ryu Hayabusa at Guitar Halo?!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Glad to see I'm not the only one who got a kick out of the whole rage thing.

In any case, Hayabusa would probably win since he's not a result of 2 characters getting mashed together.

But what about Ryu Hayabusa vs Raidenman?!
owait

How about we just say Shao Bison solos the video game-verse with Super Duper Psycho Crusher and leave it at that?
Actually... nah.

mmm

Oh, I know! How about Dark Khan vs Ryu Hayabusa at Guitar Halo?!

Why does every topic involving Dark Khan turn into a joke? laughing out loud

Ridley_Prime
Because jokes are the anti-rage 131, or something.. *in before someone makes an inevitable Dark Khan vs Master Chief thread*

GenomeFrozener
Ryu would win.
smile

Wade Wilson
What the f**k? Are you serious?? Darkseid would tear Ryu apart with minimum efforts, add Shao Khan's powers to that and it's a slaughter.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
What the f**k? Are you serious?? Darkseid would tear Ryu apart with minimum efforts, add Shao Khan's powers to that and it's a slaughter.

All of DS's comic feats are null here. This is Dark Khan. If he was as good as Darkseid then he would've had a better plan than just hiding while everyone else kills each other.

ThunderGodEneru
You're right.

Dark Khan by willing it merged two universes.

Darkseid wishes he was that powerful. 131

Ridley_Prime
Shao Kahn himself isn't that powerful at all though, so it doesn't make sense how Darkseid merging with a weaker being like Khan causes him to be able to merge two universes together. Actually, they weren't completely merged, or else the damage Dark Khan did after he was defeated would've been irreversible. Pretty much everything about Dark Khan is nonsensical, but at least we all agree in the end that he was a gay idea for a boss, or most of us who have taste anyway.

Ridley_Prime
And can Dark Khan even fly? no expression Not from what I've seen, unless I'm forgetting a scene where he did.. and I don't seem to recall it. haermm

Actually, I agree with you now Jaxx, that MKvsDC feats and characters shouldn't be allowed on this forum.

Wade Wilson
I'd diagree on Khan not being tough part. You should ask Jinzin if you want solid facts but I remember him saying something about Raiden and Khan almost destroying a world simply by fighting in it...

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
I'd diagree on Khan not being tough part. You should ask Jinzin if you want solid facts but I remember him saying something about Raiden and Khan almost destroying a world simply by fighting in it...
Well, he is tough by MK standards. I'll give him that, but in a league with Darkseid? No way. No one in Mortal Kombat is in a league with Darkseid. Darkseid is a New God. Shao Khan isn't a God, even within the MK universe. Shao Khan is merely a threat to Earthrealm, whereas Darkseid is a universal threat.
It doesn't make sense how them fusing causes them to suddenly be able to merge 2 universes together. If both of them were able to cause something of that magnitude on their own, then it would make sense, but they can't. I mean, if Darkseid can merge universes together simply by fusing with a weaker being, then by all means, he should be able to do it on his own in the DC universe. no expression

If anything, the feat itself is pure PIS, not that MKvsDC has a good plot anyway.

Raiden and Shao Khan almost destroying a world by fighting in it is one thing... but merging/destroying an entire universe is something else entirely.
Shao Khan is no longer the most powerful MK fighter as it is like he may have been during the days of MK2/MK3. Aside from Raiden, Onaga beats Shao Khan. Shujinko beats Khan. Taven beats Khan. Hell, Blaze probably beats Khan too. Any of them merging with Darkseid would've produced a more powerful fusion (even though it would've been stupid/unoriginal, like Dark Khan itself).

Meh. Regardless, this abomination of a boss shouldn't be allowed in anymore VS threads from here on out.

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Too bad he probably will, though.

Nemesis X
Dark Kahn actually does fly. In the story mode on the MK side after that huge battle, Dark Kahn hovered and flew back to his palace.

SmashBro
Shao Kahn himself isn't that powerful at all though, so it doesn't make sense how Darkseid merging with a weaker being like Khan causes him to be able to merge two universes together. Actually, they weren't completely merged, or else the damage Dark Khan did after he was defeated would've been irreversible. Pretty much everything about Dark Khan is nonsensical, but at least we all agree in the end that he was a gay idea for a boss, or most of us who have taste anyway.

I wouldn't say Shao Kahn isn't that powerful. He does have some powerful magic (he was the one who restored Shang Tsung's youth).

I guess in magical universe like MK, alot of crazy things happen rather intentionally or unintentionally due magical abilities.

Also, I don't see why MKvsDC feats and characters shouldn't be allowed. Maybe only a few things could be used.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkseid is a comic character... therefore he's not allowed, but Dark Khan actually originated in a Videogame, and therefore he is allowed...

Just like Abyss from MVC2...

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dark Kahn actually does fly. In the story mode on the MK side after that huge battle, Dark Kahn hovered and flew back to his palace.
Oh wow. That was like the most forgettable scene in the game too. Nevermind part of what I said, then.

Originally posted by SmashBro
I wouldn't say Shao Kahn isn't that powerful. He does have some powerful magic (he was the one who restored Shang Tsung's youth).

I guess in magical universe like MK, alot of crazy things happen rather intentionally or unintentionally due magical abilities.

Also, I don't see why MKvsDC feats and characters shouldn't be allowed. Maybe only a few things could be used.
Fair enough.

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Darkseid is a comic character... therefore he's not allowed, but Dark Khan actually originated in a Videogame, and therefore he is allowed...

Just like Abyss from MVC2...
Dark Khan first appeared in MKvsDC comics before the game actually came out, so by that, he's a comic character too, or started out as one.

ThunderGodEneru
Oh no, I say they should not be allowed because the game was full of plot holes and inconsistencies that make any kind of real debate virtually impossible.

Ridley_Prime
Regardless, this abomination of a boss shouldn't be allowed in anymore VS threads from here on out.
Actually, screw what I said here. Threads with that thing can just be too amusing/hilarious sometimes...

*demonstrates with a new thread*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.