Ion vs. Abstract rogues gallery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Basically, Ion vs. the abstracts Thanos fought when he had the IG.

Ion vs. Two Celestials, Chronos, Lord Order, Master Chaos, Galactus, Stranger, Eon, Mistress Love, Sire Hate, Mephisto, Mistress Death, Eternity and the In-Betweener.

And to make it fun, I'll add a 2nd round with the additions of Abraxas and Infinity.

Game on.

xJLxKing
Most of them wont even damage him. He will hold most of them in the palm of his hand. However, there are some who just might beat the shi& out of him. Such as Two celestial

Enyalus
I don't want to nitpick...well, f*ck it:

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/9814/unisa8.jpg

Naija boy
Oh shit he actually did it. lulz

xJLxKing
^that proves what?

vlaaad12345
He can beat everyone on that list one on one but idk about all at the same time...if they faced him in the order that they tried to fight thanos with the IG he def wins since they basically came 1/2 at a time,Ion essentially had the power to do whatever he wanted anything he imagined pretty much could be done.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't want to nitpick...well, f*ck it:

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/9814/unisa8.jpg

vlaaad12345
Thats not really anywhere close to ending this thread.

xJLxKing
Barely anyone on that list can even harm the "Real" Ion. He is both omnipresence and omnipotent(other omni stuff too). He will easily kill a lot of them.

Knowsbleed33
A few on that list are considered omnipotent as well.

That word sucks.

iceman24567
Two celestials aren't anything to Ion.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
A few on that list are considered omnipotent as well.

That word sucks.
Yes, but the other aren't so he can just that "power" to kill em off quickly. Need I remind you he held a pocket universe like it was nothing

Knowsbleed33
Ehhh.

vlaaad12345
Eternity and the celestials are the only actual threats on that team and even then not by much,kyle while using so little amount of the ion force that he doesn't even realize he was using it overcame the big bang of entropy to put that in perspective entropy rifts the size of a planet have destroyed a universe,imperiexs powers was a threat to ALL time and kyle was that strong using barely any of the ion power.

Later during his battle with nero they were tapping much much more energy then kyle used to contain imperiex(kyles mind was overloaded earlier when using such power and it wasn't when he contained imperiex)Kyle essentially made a multiversal being fight on his own terms making both of them asbolutely powerless and they still showed no signs of using the full ion force,Ion was not bound by time or space and his power was essentially limitless people don't seem to understand how strong how he was.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Need I remind you he held a pocket universe like it was nothing

So has a Watcher.

Eternity contains all the power of the 616 universe that ever was, is, or will be. He alone would match up well with Ion. The rest added in is spite.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Eternity and the celestials are the only actual threats on that team and even then not by much,kyle while using so little amount of the ion force that he doesn't even realize he was using it overcame the big bang of entropy to put that in perspective entropy rifts the size of a planet have destroyed a universe,imperiexs powers was a threat to ALL time and kyle was that strong using barely any of the ion power.

Later during his battle with nero they were tapping much much more energy then kyle used to contain imperiex(kyles mind was overloaded earlier when using such power and it wasn't when he contained imperiex)Kyle essentially made a multiversal being fight on his own terms making both of them asbolutely powerless and they still showed no signs of using the full ion force,Ion was not bound by time or space and his power was essentially limitless people don't seem to understand how strong how he was.
They just think if he is a GL he is weak as a GL. Didn't Spectre says that Kyle was as powerful as him?, or was it Hal?

vlaaad12345
So has a Watcher.

Eternity contains all the power of the 616 universe that ever was, is, or will be. He alone would match up well with Ion. The rest added in is spite.
And entropy was threatening everything that was is or ever will be,imperiex was threatening all time,kyle still contained him with only a fraction of the ion force,and most of that list is fodder compared to eternity.

Knowsbleed33
Ashema the Listener has an entire pocket universe contained within her and Celestials are far from being considered omnipotent.

It's not an impressive feats for beings considered "omnipotent".

xJLxKing
Ashema the Listener has an entire pocket universe contained within her and Celestials are far from being considered omnipotent.

It's not an impressive feats for beings considered "omnipotent".
I never said impressive, I said it helps him kill his opponents. Remember not all his opponents are Omnipotent. So some are vulnerable because they just might be fighting 2000000 ions at onces

Enyalus
And entropy was threatening everything that was is or ever will be,imperiex was threatening all time,kyle still contained him with only a fraction of the ion force,and most of that list is fodder compared to eternity.

Imperiex's suit cracking open wasn't his own intention or desire. He didn't WANT to commit suicide - it was Kyle's teammates' idea for it. It was part of the plan.

vlaaad12345
It doesn't matter if it was his intention...his energies were going to spill out the only reason they didn't is because kyle contained them,the feat stands he contained a power that threatens all time everything that was is or ever will be while only using a fraction of the Ion force,I don't see 616 eternity beating full powered ion.

Enyalus
It doesn't matter if it was his intention...his energies were going to spill out the only reason they didn't is because kyle contained them,the feat stands he contained a power that threatens all time everything that was is or ever will be

It was a Big Bang's worth. One universe. Of course if he'd destroyed Earth-One everything would've restarted. But Imperiex has the power of ONE big bang.

I don't see 616 eternity beating full powered ion.

Nor do I.

vlaaad12345
A big bang doesn't threaten ALL time,it was a big bang of entropy not just a big bang why you continue to ignore that I don't know a single big bang doesn't have the power to unmake and remake creation(imperiexs power could as evidenced by the entropy aegis being able to do just that),theres a big bang and then theres big bang worth of energy that threatens everything that is has been or ever will be.

Enyalus
A big bang doesn't threaten ALL time,it was a big bang of entropy not just a big bang why you continue to ignore that I don't know a single big bang doesn't have the power to unmake and remake creation(imperiexs power could as evidenced by the entropy aegis being able to do just that),theres a big bang and then theres big bang worth of energy that threatens everything that is has been or ever will be.

I could argue more, but I'll just use scans instead which show what I'm speaking of:

Regarding the nature of Imperiex's power:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_OWAW_Imperiexenergy1.jpg

He's pure energy which was taken from all the galaxies he has previously destroyed (therefore, not even a Big Bang's worth of power.) It isn't Entropy, otherwise they wouldn't want to open a boom tube and siphon it back to empty space. Nor would it recreate those galaxies that were eaten by Imperiex, as the Earth and Apokoliptian scientists predicted.

Secondly, once his suit is cracked this is what happens:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_OWAW_Imperiexenergy3.jpg

Imperiex's energy AND sentience is absorbed by Warworld. How could it do this if it was Entropy, which destroys everything? It couldn't.

Need more proof?

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_OWAW_Imperiexenergy4.jpg

That's Imperiex and B13 and Warworld exploding at the beginning of time, a 'fraction of a microsecond after the Big Bang.' Is everything wiped out by their own Big Bang, as it would be if his energies were Entropy? No. In fact, another separate universe is created, overlapping the current universe. Entropy doesn't create. It destroys. Imperiex's energy is NOT Entropy.

As for Ion's containment of Imperiex's power:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_OWAW_Imperiexenergy2.jpg

Damn impressive. But nonetheless, it isn't a Big Bang's worth of power, nor is it entropy, nor is he doing it effortlessly...as you can clearly tell in the scan.

Ambient
Damn.. Good show.... yes

xJLxKing
Damn I want to know where you guys download these images. There is no way you people buy all these comics. It worth billions

Naija boy
Damn I want to know where you guys download these images. There is no way you people buy all these comics. It worth billions

No need to buy when u can download

xJLxKing
easier said then down :{

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Naija boy
No need to buy when u can download

Prepare to have a few people PM you.

Mrblonde
Eternity shit stomps Ion

Enyalus
I've got the TPB for OWAW, and no scanner...so what the hell, I download in order to show the scans lol.

xJLxKing
So whats a TPB and OWAW

Naija boy
Prepare to have a few people PM you.

Are u serious? Damn woudnt that be something

Enyalus
So whats a TPB and OWAW

Trade Paperback. Basically a collection of an arc in one paperback.

Our Worlds At War, a DC crossover arc that Imperiex was featured in.

xJLxKing
Trade Paperback. Basically a collection of an arc in one paperback.

Our Worlds At War, a DC crossover arc that Imperiex was featured in.
Thanks a lot

Mindset
xJLxKing you never actually read the comics Ion was in, have you?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
xJLxKing you never actually read the comics Ion was in, have you?
Actually I have. It was a while go. Now I only have the old comic books from the 1940-1950(i think). I also have KC and a lot of X-men that I never open( from 2000). Any ways ithe answer is yes! Besides did you see the respect thread shifty?

vlaaad12345
I could argue more, but I'll just use scans instead which show what I'm speaking of:

Regarding the nature of Imperiex's power:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_OWAW_Imperiexenergy1.jpg

He's pure energy which was taken from all the galaxies he has previously destroyed (therefore, not even a Big Bang's worth of power.) It isn't Entropy, otherwise they wouldn't want to open a boom tube and siphon it back to empty space. Nor would it recreate those galaxies that were eaten by Imperiex, as the Earth and Apokoliptian scientists predicted.

Secondly, once his suit is cracked this is what happens:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_OWAW_Imperiexenergy3.jpg

Imperiex's energy AND sentience is absorbed by Warworld. How could it do this if it was Entropy, which destroys everything? It couldn't.

Need more proof?

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_OWAW_Imperiexenergy4.jpg

That's Imperiex and B13 and Warworld exploding at the beginning of time, a 'fraction of a microsecond after the Big Bang.' Is everything wiped out by their own Big Bang, as it would be if his energies were Entropy? No. In fact, another separate universe is created, overlapping the current universe. Entropy doesn't create. It destroys. Imperiex's energy is NOT Entropy.

As for Ion's containment of Imperiex's power:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_OWAW_Imperiexenergy2.jpg

Damn impressive. But nonetheless, it isn't a Big Bang's worth of power, nor is it entropy, nor is he doing it effortlessly...as you can clearly tell in the scan.
And you completelly ignored superman specifically mention his heart exploding in a halo of entropy(when he passed through imperiex),also imperiexs energy was compared as being as infinite as the first big bang and his power has been referenced as the power to unmake and remake dc so again your wrong,that is not what happend when his suit cracked,b-13 was imperiexs foe for some time both were omni-temporal threats(threats to all time)entropy is the force which can unmake everything that doesn't mean there isn't someone who can't take control of it,entropy has the power to unmake and remake again you should stop lying,any other bull shit or are you done now?

Kyle overcame someone whos power was a threat to all time with a fraction of the ion force fact.

Enyalus
And you completelly ignored superman specifically mention his heart exploding in a halo of entropy(when he passed through imperiex),also imperiexs energy was compared as being as infinite as the first big bang and his power has been referenced as the power to unmake and remake dc so again your wrong,that is not what happend when his suit cracked,b-13 was imperiexs foe for some time both were omni-temporal threats(threats to all time)entropy is the force which can unmake everything that doesn't mean there isn't someone who can't take control of it,entropy has the power to unmake and remake again you should stop lying,any other bull shit or are you done now?

Kyle overcame someone whos power was a threat to all time with a fraction of the ion force fact.

A few things (I'm not dealing with all of it): Regarding the 'halo of entropy' - where is that stated? I don't see it.

As for his power to unmake and remake DC, I've already explained that. Earth-One is the prime anchor to the entire DC multiverse. Imperiex planned on destroying Earth, which would in turn cause a new Big Bang...because Imperiex believed that the current universe was corrupted and that the next one might be better. It had nothing to do with his power. It had to do with Earth.

B-13 and Imperiex were battling for centuries, yeah...in the future. That simply means their battles lasted a long time with no one gaining a decisive advantage until B-13 travels back to absorb Imperiex's power after Team DC cracks his suit. Hardly "omni-temporal."

That's all for now.

vlaaad12345
Later when superman is ressurected and talking to darkseid.

Again entropy aegis(which uses imperiexs power)was specifically mentioned to not only be able to unmake dc but to remake it as well.

Omni-temporal is from waverider you know the guy who knows what the **** hes talking about when it comes to time.

Yeah I do hope thats all the lying your going to do for now,you ignore all instances of entropy being not a purely destructive force,ignore that b-13 was also a omni-temporal threat and then completelly ignore imperiexs power being directly compared to the first big bang(aka infinite).

Enyalus
Ugh. Look man, you're going to have to give me issue numbers or something. Or post the scans yourself. Superman doesn't die in OWAW so I don't get where the 'resurrection' you talk about is coming from. And I don't recall even seeing Waverider in the story. At all.

vlaaad12345
The waverider scan is in the imperiex respect thread,and superman did die...after he and kismet combined they bumrushed into imperiex...he died and was reborn since it wasn't his time to permanantley stay dead,it takes place on darkseids planet like 1/2 issues after kyle contains imperxes energies.

Enyalus
after he and kismet combined they bumrushed into imperiex...he died and was reborn since it wasn't his time to permanantley stay dead,it takes place on darkseids planet like 1/2 issues after kyle contains imperxes energies.

Ah, right. AOS 595 for anyone curious. Superman's kinda in a half-alive half dead state (having the option to go either way). It does mention a blue halo of entropy...then goes on to say something about him being in a place that's not entropy and not reality. Sort of speed-read through that and got definitions mixed up.

vlaaad12345
He dies in the halo of entropy then is transported somewhere outside the universe where he gets the choice from kismet hence the not reality not entropy part,blue halo of entropy is obviously imperiexs blue energies that he took a nosedive through,considering superman was at the time bonded with kismet(who has cosmic knowledge)im going to take his statement of entropy rather seriously.

Enyalus
He dies in the halo of entropy then is transported somewhere outside the universe where he gets the choice from kismet hence the not reality not entropy part,blue halo of entropy is obviously imperiexs blue energies that he took a nosedive through.

RightokayImperiex'senergyisentropyclearlycanwemove
onnowplease?

Let's talk about Ion. big grin

vlaaad12345
Not much to say eternity and the celestials are the only real threats here,I can see classic ion winning against eternity idk exactly how he will win against the celestials since its nearly impossible to actually kill them.

Enyalus
Not much to say eternity and the celestials are the only real threats here,I can see classic ion winning against eternity idk exactly how he will win against the celestials since its nearly impossible to actually kill them.

You don't think Lord Order and Master Chaos and Mistress Love and Sire hate will be able to toy with his emotions and throw off his willpower and concentration? Or Chronos go back in time to screw with him even beating Nero to claim the full Ion power? Or the I-B pulling some weird shit like summoning Parallax? Or Eternity, who wields infinite power himself challenging him power-wise - along with everyone else pouring it on?

There's plenty of ways for him to lose here.

TricksterPriest
Ahem. Parallax's power was basically the same as Ion had, but a lesser amount. We saw what he did. And we know for a fact that Ion was more powerful.

Toy with the emotions of a god? hysterical He's beyond willpower at that point. Time? HA! Ion was omnipresent in time and he not only offered to prevent Hal Jordan from becoming The Spectre, Hal said that he could easily do it, but that it wasn't his place to make that decision.

Parallax is a non-factor, given the level of power Ion wielded. Eternity is also a non-issue, given that Kyle's power gives the ability to just blink him out.

You are saying mere abstracts, can defeat a being on par with, or greater than the IG. thumb down

vlaaad12345
You don't think Lord Order and Master Chaos and Mistress Love and Sire hate will be able to toy with his emotions and throw off his willpower and concentration? Or Chronos go back in time to screw with him even beating Nero to claim the full Ion power? Or the I-B pulling some weird shit like summoning Parallax? Or Eternity, who wields infinite power himself challenging him power-wise - along with everyone else pouring it on?

There's plenty of ways for him to lose here.
Thing is all those guys would basically get shitcanned from the word go,and your really not going to screw with ion via time...he kind of had time powers good to go considering he existed everywhere at once and held all the strings of time and could change them however he wanted,ion is stronger then parallax and I don't recall I-B ever summoning a being of parallaxes power.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
1. Ahem. Parallax's power was basically the same as Ion had, but a lesser amount. We saw what he did. And we know for a fact that Ion was more powerful.

2. Toy with the emotions of a god? hysterical He's beyond willpower at that point.

3. Time? HA! Ion was omnipresent in time and he not only offered to prevent Hal Jordan from becoming The Spectre, Hal said that he could easily do it, but that it wasn't his place to make that decision.

4. Parallax is a non-factor, given the level of power Ion wielded. Eternity is also a non-issue, given that Kyle's power gives the ability to just blink him out.

5. You are saying mere abstracts, can defeat a being on par with, or greater than the IG. thumb down

I took the liberty of numbering your points so I can dismantle them without excessive quoting:

1) If you're going to use Zero Hour Parallax as the standard for comparison - don't. He absorbed chronal and entropic energies as well as the Oan power. Final Night or Rebirth Parallax? Fine. As far as Ion having a 'lesser' amount of power...

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ClassicIonpower.jpg

Read that. Parallax left a small amount of his power. And it combined with Oblivion's. So how much more powerful than Parallax could he be? Keep in mind that the second version of Ion (when he has the Starheart) is stated on panel to be more powerful than the first.

2) Baseless speculation. He says he can do whatever he thinks of now. Well, you're going to have issues thinking and concentrating while your emotions are a wreck. Even Thanos was briefly affected by that brand of assault - and he was God.

3) He was omnipresent in the current timeline. He stated that he could alter events in the past from the present (by manipulating the fabric of time.) Compare that with the abstractual embodiment of time in the form of Chronos...then factor in that Ion had all of about a week to learn how to use his powers. No, Chronos' attack would f*ck him up, too.

4) Blink out Eternity? Deal with Parallax casually? Did you even read the classic Ion run? Stop spewing this baseless nonsense or at least attempt to back it up.

5) Except he's NOT anywhere close to the IG in power. Thanos was omnipotent. Only beneath the LT in power. Ion was not omnipotent. From his own words:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ClassicIonpower2.jpg

Nearly unlimited power. He's not omnipotent. And that matches up perfectly with what Highfather says in Genesis:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Godwave_power.jpg

Eternity alone has all the power that ever was, is, or will be in the 616 reality. His power is infinite. Ion's is not.

Thing is all those guys would basically get shitcanned from the word go,and your really not going to screw with ion via time...he kind of had time powers good to go considering he existed everywhere at once and held all the strings of time and could change them however he wanted,ion is stronger then parallax and I don't recall I-B ever summoning a being of parallaxes power.

Ion could exist everywhere in the present. And can manipulate time or travel through time, yes. But we're talking about the abstract Chronos, the embodiment of time itself. And again, Ion's had about a week to adjust to his power.

As for the IB thing...he's summoned Death before. Doesn't get much more powerful than that.

vlaaad12345
And as soon as you present chronos actually doing anything that is beyond ions time manipulation ill start believing he can do something otherwise ion is going to be fine and can just blast chronos in the face and end it early,and we know ion was stronger then parallax because he also had the guardians energies+he overcame the energy that parallax considered the most destructive force in existence oblivion was also no joke as well.

starlock
Abstracts team for the win

Enyalus
And as soon as you present chronos actually doing anything that is beyond ions time manipulation ill start believing he can do something

Why don't you present Ion doing anything related to time manipulation? I'll save you the trouble - you can't, because he never does anything with it. He says he can do it. He has no feats to support it.

and we know ion was stronger then parallax because he also had the guardians energies+he overcame the energy that parallax considered the most destructive force in existence oblivion was also no joke as well.

Parallax has all of the Central Power Battery. Ion has some of that, the Guardians energies, and Oblivion's power (which is an aspect of Kyle's own subconsciousness.)
I'm not debating whether Ion was stronger than Parallax. By statements in GL #145, it basically says he is.

As for the thread, Ion gets stomped by this team.

vlaaad12345
Besides making himself exist simultaneously at every point in his current timeline...seriously dude give that argument up it doesn't much better then being able to be everywhere at once and his and spectres conversation practically outright confirms kyle can do what he wants with time,those energies combined and grew to become more then their original parts that much was rather obvious it even says it when kyle was explaining it to alan scott jade ect.

Nihilist
abstracts win this

Enyalus
Besides making himself exist simultaneously at every point in his current timeline...

He could exist in multiple points of space along his timeline. He did not exist everywhere simultaneously. Or did you see an issue where the whole of space was populated by Kyle Rayners?

I liken it to a limited form of Cosmic Awareness.

Why does that matter, by the way? Two Ions do not equal twice the full Ion power. The power is split between however many versions of him exist at once.

I hope you wouldn't say that if he decided to become fifty Ions, he wouldn't be wielding the combined power of fifty Central Power Batteries (or Ion force, or whatever you'd like to call it.)

vlaaad12345
The narative litterally says he is EVERYWHERE at once that he is a part of it all and there was no mention of any power splitting,my point is he wasn't bound by time or space could exists simultaneously at any point in the timeline and could alter time how he wants,chronos doesn't exactly have a bunch of feats saying he could mess with someone with that much time power.

Enyalus
The narative litterally says he is EVERYWHERE at once that he is a part of it all and there was no mention of any power splitting,my point is he wasn't bound by time or space could exists simultaneously at any point in the timeline and could alter time how he wants,chronos doesn't exactly have a bunch of feats saying he could mess with someone with that much time power.

I'll comment on the first part later, after I carefully reread things.

And while I'm inclined to think Ion would drive off Chronos, he did surprise Thanos w/ IG initially (mainly because Thanos' attention was divided, as it would be here.)

You're still ignoring the fact that Kyle's power is based on will, and enacted at the speed of thought. And you have at least four beings on the field who can royally screw with his emotional state. While other massively powerful cosmic entities like Eternity and Galactus and Stranger and IB pour on frontal attacks.

He goes down. erm

vlaaad12345
IB Average galactus and stranger are no real threat,eternity is the only guy really on ions level in this thread there is no reason he can't open with an omnidirectional attack that owns most everyone.

Philosophía
Ion.

Enyalus
is no reason he can't open with an omnidirectional attack that owns most everyone.

"Based on?"

But really. The power those abstracts were outputting was causing shockwaves galaxies away and tearing the 616 reality apart. The Ion/Nero battle didn't even destroy a planet...or a small asteroid...or, really, anything. And that was the most power he outputted while in his 'classic' Ion stage.

vlaaad12345
Collateral damage is not needed to know power,we know how powerful he is we know what he is capable of and blasting the **** out of the weaker abstracts is more then within his power,galactus never caused shockwaves when he blasted thanos...must have been a super weak attack(this can be repeated 1000000000 times across all comics).

TricksterPriest
The fact that Spectre considered him a peer is more than enough to give him the win here.

And if anyone has the insanity to claim Spectre would lose here............no expression

Galan007
The fact that Spectre considered him a peer is more than enough to give him the win here.

And if anyone has the insanity to claim Spectre would lose here............no expression Spectre never said anything about Ion being his equal, so where are you getting that notion?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
Spectre never said anything about Ion being his equal, so where are you getting that notion?
Actually I remember he did. I don't remember if he said they are equal, but they did have a chat. They were talking about Hal and bringing him back. Spectre hinted that they were equal in power(or something like it)

Galan007
Actually I remember he did. I don't remember if he said they are equal, but they did have a chat. They were talking about Hal and bringing him back. Spectre hinted that they were equal in power(or something like it) Here's their whole encounter:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1169830_ion1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1169831_ion2.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1169832_ion3.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1169833_ion4.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1169834_ion5.jpg

Kyle said he could rewrite the past, and Spectre didn't disagree. Nothing that happened there alluded to them being 'equals'..

xJLxKing
^^Seems like you are right! Nevertheless I don't believe any of the characters on that list are a big threat to Ion. I am not saying he will kill them, but I doubt he will lose to them either.

psycho gundam
Basically, Ion vs. the abstracts Thanos fought when he had the IG.

Ion vs. Two Celestials, Chronos, Lord Order, Master Chaos, Galactus, Stranger, Eon, Mistress Love, Sire Hate, Mephisto, Mistress Death, Eternity and the In-Betweener.

And to make it fun, I'll add a 2nd round with the additions of Abraxas and Infinity.

Game on. thanos never fought the in-betweener with the ig, and the IB'er is immune to the gems anyway.

TricksterPriest
Note what Ion said. He said he could rewrite it without screwing everything else up. "I can change what happened without altering everything that will be." The IG never demonstrated temporal control on that level.

I apologize for misinterpreting the scans. But it's obvious that Spectre, aside from his friendship, is treating Ion as someone on his level.

Galan007
Note what Ion said. He said he could rewrite it without screwing everything else up. "I can change what happened without altering everything that will be." The IG never demonstrated temporal control on that level. Technically, neither did Ion .

I apologize for misinterpreting the scans. But it's obvious that Spectre, aside from his friendship, is treating Ion as someone on his level.All I got was that Spectre was trying to teach Ion that mucking with past events = bad. Nothing more, really.

Mindset
Note what Ion said. He said he could rewrite it without screwing everything else up. "I can change what happened without altering everything that will be." The IG never demonstrated temporal control on that level. Ion never demonstrated temporal control on that level. eek!

Galan007
^
I beat you. haw-som

Mindset
sad

psycho gundam
spectre basically son'd kyle. he was like "stupid mortal, time tricks are for entities", then went back to more pressing matters. (spectre was reading the infinity gauntlet and was rudely interrupted by kyle poking his chest out again)

Enyalus
I like the 'IG never demonstrated temporal control on that level' comment, when by definition he has complete mastery over time.

psycho gundam
Note what Ion said. He said he could rewrite it without screwing everything else up. "I can change what happened without altering everything that will be." The IG never demonstrated temporal control on that level. thanos with ig can definitely do that and would of but, he was too busy actually humiliating a god of time that's all. wink

anyway, imo kyle would have difficulty defeating kronos to begin with, add the other like..8 entities, it doesn't look good for him.

ion would get raped by the galactus/eon/stranger sun rush move let alone the whole bunch of them.... shit, can he even take galactus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.