Hoping Spidey 4 will be the last one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Its had a good run, but its time to end it (at least the Tobey maguire era anyway) at the end of the film have Peter and MJ get married, happily ever after, book closed.

They need to focus on bringing the avengers to the screen, making another daredevil.

passing of the torch

Doc Ock
They can do that and still make more Spidey movies.

steverules_2
Couldn't this just be done in my thread? erm And besides I think 4 is being filmed back to back with no.5

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, this would be better off in the Spiderman 4 thread.

BruceSkywalker
Agreed this could've been asked in the official thread..

Besides since Spidey 4 and & 5 are being filmed back to back there is most likely going to more to follow

Doc Ock
Have we had official confirmation that Spidey 4 and 5 are being filmed back to back? I just don't see that happening.

I remember Raimi saying how incredibally tiring it was just to do one Spidey movie.

Yoshi Paradise
In an interview that took place a couple of months ago, Raimi said he wouldn't mind filming Spiderman 4 and 5 back-to-back.

http://www.filmstalker.co.uk/archives/2008/10/sam_raimi_on_spiderman_4_and_5.html

It's possible, but anything could happen and he might change his mind.

Final Blaxican
If they make the Lizard the next villain and don't use another symbiote it has a chance of being good.

Magic_attack
Why, all of a sudden, are people so concerned that a question be asked in the correct thread? erm

And...

I think they should continue making Spidey films. They saw what didn't work in Spidey 3 so work away from that.

Digi
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, this would be better off in the Spiderman 4 thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.