John Lennon vs the illuminati

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4tey8PJmw&eurl=http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/48/

a transcript interview of John Lennon talking about the forces which govern the planet and what the future has install. These people are the descendants of the rulers and Pharaos of Egypt. The British Monarchy are the direct descendants of the Pharaos of Egypt, their bloodlines and family history can be traced back to these rulers of the old world. As they prepare for global interdependance, the curtain on these people is slowly coming down and people are awakening to what these people want to do for all of us. I am not spreading fear as there is nothing to fear if you have love on your side. It is time to unite as humans to break down the barriers of religion, race, and politics and come together as one, as this is the only way we can defeat these people who want a global dictatorship, it is all about non-compliance and a willingness to let go and not to participate in the institutions these corrupt people have set up for all of us. So it is time to see through all the crap the corporate mass media want us to buy into, as the mass media is controlled by these people. When are you going to wake up and take control of your life and your destiny, this is our planet we should not have to pay for anything.....we are born and are bondaged to this planet we call Earth and these people play a game of monopoly with our lives. It's time we reaslise that money is not worth more than the toilet paper you wipe your arse with, and we belong to the land.

enjoy

Bicnarok
well made video that, excellent.

Mr Parker
yeah it is.very interesting.Ive never believed that things I have heard on this one that he was killed cause of a conspiracy though cause they would have gotten rid of him long before they did if it had been.all very interesting though.

Deano
its obvious why he was murdered. same with ghandhi and martin luther

Mr Parker
this one I think was just coincidental.I dont think the government did him in like they did in those two and JFK AND RFK.of course I havent researched this one that much so i dont know a whole lot about it.

Captain REX
...how are the British and the Egyptians related?

Deano
Originally posted by Mr Parker
this one I think was just coincidental.I dont think the government did him in like they did in those two and JFK AND RFK.of course I havent researched this one that much so i dont know a whole lot about it.

definetly not coincidental

lennons killer was mind controlled. quite obvious really if you look into it

u shud read these

http://www.theroc.org/roc-mag/textarch/roc-09/roc0912b.htm

http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/footnotes.asp?id=40

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano
definetly not coincidental

u shud read these

http://www.theroc.org/roc-mag/textarch/roc-09/roc0912b.htm

http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/footnotes.asp?id=40 I'll look into it.thanks.so another SIRHAN SIRHAN mind control puppet huh? I may change my mind on this after looking at it cause as we know sirhan sirhan was mind controlled as a patsy for the CIA in RFK'S assassination.

Captain REX
Proof?

Evil Dead
two things come to mind when reading this:

1. why the hell would somebody take the ramblings of a hippie musician seriously? so dropping acid and doing naked album covers somehow puts him "in the know" about secret shit?

2. correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to recall the British and Egyptians belonging to two entirely different races. You don't breed German Shephards and come out with a poodle.

Magee
Originally posted by Evil Dead
2. correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to recall the British and Egyptians belonging to two entirely different races. You don't breed German Shephards and come out with a poodle. White people can have black grandparents, just takes a few generatons of inter breeding much the same way new breeds of dog are created.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Captain REX
Proof? laughing

jaden101
What's funny is he doesn't even mention secret illuminati rulers...he simply says the American government aren't letting him in because he was criticising them (presumably over the Vietnam war given what year the recording was)

Deano
Originally posted by Evil Dead
two things come to mind when reading this:

1. why the hell would somebody take the ramblings of a hippie musician seriously? so dropping acid and doing naked album covers somehow puts him "in the know" about secret shit?

2. correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to recall the British and Egyptians belonging to two entirely different races. You don't breed German Shephards and come out with a poodle.

seems you are clueless of the power and influence john lennon had on the people

Mr Parker
seems you are clueless of the power and influence john lennon had on the people

very true.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Captain REX
Proof?
thanks for asking.very seldom does anybody around here ever want to talk about the JFK assassination, yet alone the RFK assassination.so this is a rare treat for me to talk about this.Matter of fact I think this is the FIRST time I have ever talked about the RFK assassination here.Never bothered to create a thread on it cause the JFK threads just die quickly when someone creates one and never get responses to them cause nobody has an interest in it unfortunately. Anyways,Well we dont know beyond a doubt for sure if he was programmed or not but the evidence seems overwhelming.Eyewitnesses there in the hours before the shooting suggested he was in a hypnotic trance in the hours prior to the assassination.some reported going up to him and asking him questions and they just got a blank stare from him like he was off in another world or something and that he was in a trance during the shooting.The officers that subdued him were amazed that he had such enourmous strength for such a little guy when they were arresting him saying they just couldnt believe his strength.All signs suggesting he was programmed.

I havent looked into the RFK assassination near the extent I have the JFK assassination which covers over at least 50 books I have read on his.LOL.Not near as much material out there as there is on the JFK case.But as I remember,Sirhan I "think" was in the same situation James Earl Ray was in the King assassination,pressured into saying he did it without an attorney properly present at the time.I remember reading a magazine devoted to the JFK assassination back in the 90's saying Sirhan was granted an interview by someone at that magazine and was recorded saying he now says he didn't do it.That he didnt remember doing it.

In the weeks and months following his arrest,he suffered memory loss when asked about his reasons for killing kennedy and how he went about it saying he couldnt remember.The main arresting officer Arthur Placencia,examined Sirhan and concluded the suspect was definetely under the influence of something and it definetely wasn't alcohol cause they found no blood levels indicating he had been drinking and witnesses said they never saw him drunk or showing signs of it either.And according to witnesses,Sirhan was also seen before the shooting with an associate or handler that has never been found.

If your really interested in the case,you should read the book THE ASSASSINATION OF ROBERT F KENNEDY,The conspiracy and coverup. by William Turner and John Christian.Turner was an FBI agent who served in the Hoover FBI for years and eventually resigned from it cause of how corrupt Hoovers FBI was and how they operated and got away with things.This book has so many damning evidence against the LAPD for negligence in their investigation of the case that the government successfully was able to suppress it for years.It was a book that finally made it into bookstores in 93 but it ORIGINALLY was a 1978 edition that never made it in paperback back then.Random house stopped shipping this book.20,000,00 copies were printed in 78 and 11,000,00 of them were incinerated.

Not surprising since Random House was the distributer of them back then.Random House sometime in the 70's later published a book promoting SIRHAN SIRHAN as the lone gunmen of RFK and later in 93 also not surprisingly,distributed CASE CLOSED by Gerald Posner which promoted the warren commissions report of the lone gunman theory that oswald dit it and acted alone.That book is such a joke.It has so many outright lies in it its laughable.For example, one thing Posner says in the book is that the guy in the ambulence who had a seizure in Dealy Plaza minutes before the JFK assassination,who was taken to the nearest nearby hospital and the reason there is no record of his admittance to the hospital there is because Posner says-according to the driver,He was feeling much better when he got there and thats why he didnt admit himself to the hospital.I got to interview that ambulence driver of that patient in the 90's one day at a NOVEMBER IN DALLAS conference that they have down there every year regularly and he told me the guy NEVER said that to him,that according to him,he just got up and left.that book is full of so many lies.Posner is evil.He also wrote a book in the 90's defending the official version of the governments that James Earl Ray killed Martin Luther King.

I have heard that one has many outright lies in it as well.Obviously it does if it defends the governments version.Posner has even admitted in the years since his CASE CLOSED book,that his law firm is a lobbying firm for the CIA.He could no longer deny it anymore cause of evidence mounted against him.He had many authors sue him for CASE CLOSED for his lies he printed about them in fact.The editor of Randon House who published the book on the RFK asssassination by Turner and Christian back in the 70's,also was the same editor for CASE CLOSED ironically.Turner and Christians book The Assassination of Robert F Kennedy,the conspiracy and coverup.made it into print this time in 93 because this time they were smart enough not to use Random House.This time they used Thunders Mouth Press.

Whatever the case,the evidence is overwheling that the LADP dept like the JFK Dallas police dept,never had any intention of trying to solve the crime or who the real killers were.as in the JFK case,the LAPD suppressed or destroyed critical evidence,intimidated and harrassed witnesses who contradicted the official version.If they presented evidence that contradicted the official version,they did not want to hear it.Like for instance there was a photographer present there that day that followed RFK out of the main room into the pantry room who took pictures before the shooting that got confiscated by the LAPD and then given to the FBI that he never saw again.He says they tackled him to the ground and grabbed his camera from him and threatend him with arrest when he tried to get it back from them.witnnesse have verified his story as well.He finally filed a lawsuit against the FBI in the 90's demanding them to return his photos and he only got like 10 of them back.He insists he took like 25 or so.

Like the JFK case,the evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was behind the assassination and the FBI was in on the coverup.Jim Braden who was known as a contract agent for the CIA,was detained by sherriffs deputies at Dealy Plaza minutes after the assassination.He was also seen as -some photos have shown,that he was seen in the LA hotel room when RFK was killed.

The explantion given for the RFK case that SIRHAN was the lone gunman is even MORE of a joke than the JFK assassination is.For one witnesses placed Sirhan in FRONT of RFK the entire time he was there at the hotel and when he shot RFK.the photos also back this up showing he is in FRONT of RFK the entire time during the shooting as well.Well the worlds leading best autopsy physician examined him afterwards and said that the bullet wound to the head was an entrance wound that entered the BACK of his head.This autopsy physician had done thousands of autopsys in the prior years and he was appalled by the governments explanation that it was a frontal wound by Sirhan Sirhan.

Plus some of the pics that DID get published of the pantry room show like 5 or 7 different bullets in the ceiling tiles that were pointed out at the time -which got destroyed in the minutes after the assassination of course.there were like 5 bullets found there in the walls and celing tiles which proves there was more than one shooter cause Sirhans gun only carried like 8 which were all accounted for.Plus after the shooting,a witness reported a lady in a polked dotted dress running out of the hotel minutes after the shooting yelling out-we killed kennedy,we killed kennedy.and she was seen also by witnesses there next to sirhan before the shooting.she might have been the CIA handler.Too bad that that lead was never investigated or looked into.they never wanted to solve the truth so it was never investigated.

finally given that its know than the CIA does participate in those kinds of brainwashing techniques -thats where hollywood got the idea of The Manchurin Candidate is from past documented cases of the CIA participating in brainwashing techniques of programming people.Given that its a known fact they participate in those kinds of operations,it would not be one bit of a stretch to say in the least given the known facts we have about the case I described,that he was programmed by the CIA.The evidence is overwhelming the CIA was behind JFK's assassination-he had threatend to splinter and smash them into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the four winds after the failed 1961 bay of pigs invasion that he inherited from Eisenhower and was mastered and put in place by Dick Nixon.Given the circumstances that Braden a CIA operative arrested in dealy plaza that day and was later released-and again was seen present at the RFK assassination,not at all a stretch that the CIA programmed Sirhan to be a patsy for them.

sorry about the long post and long read,but as you can tell,I have a real passion for the kennedy assassinations.

jaden101
Indeed you do. But unfortunately you posting "bible length" posts doesn't constitute proof.

Captain REX
Most of that just sounds like people reacting to the RFK assassination with panic and shock, rather than coherent evidence. Sirhan Sirhan went there to kill somebody and wasn't in his right mind anyways, that doesn't necessarily means he's a CIA brainwashed assassin.

Eon Blue
It seems like everyone in this conspiracy forum has something negative to say; it's a bit sickening.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Eon Blue
It seems like everyone in this conspiracy forum has something negative to say; it's a bit sickening.

You're right. Everyone should blindly follow conspiracy theorists beliefs.

KharmaDog

No, not obvious. He was a nut. I know that it's a sensitive spot for you (and others on this board).

It is unfortunate that uniformed and delusional consp. theorists trivialize or capitalize on the deaths of others to advance their agenda.

To say that Lennon was killed by anything other than the nut he was killed by takes away from the seriousness of the issue of mental illness, stalking and so forth. To claim that the deaths on 911 were caused by shape shifting lizards or masterminded by an idiot texan distracts from the real problems in the world that were long festering and finally culminated in that event.

It's sickening really.

Originally posted by jaden101
What's funny is he doesn't even mention secret illuminati rulers...he simply says the American government aren't letting him in because he was criticising them (presumably over the Vietnam war given what year the recording was)

Amen.

Originally posted by jaden101
Indeed you do. But unfortunately you posting "bible length" posts doesn't constitute proof.

Proof, truth and evidence are three words that have been raped, abused and left for dead in this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.