I Dont Get It!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
i dont understand the people on this site sometimes!
take 2 guys,

guy 1
is really strong
extremely durable
can move at almost light speed
can fly
shoot beams as hot as the sun out his eyes

guy 2
. just as strong and can increase his strength further by amping.
.is at least as durable as guy 1
. is as fast as guy1 in normal space and 100's of times faster in hyperspace
. can phase through solid objects.
.can control create and manipulate all forms of energy
.can destroy a planet in a singleblast (with ease)
. can open black holes and wormholes
. can manipulate or reshape matter
. accelerate the evolution of lifeforms on a planet wide scale
.travel through time or dimensions
.able to supress the powers of other beings
.can heal wounded
.does nor need to eat breath or drinkto stay alive
.can completly restore a city after it had been destroyed and turned to ash as if nothing ever happened to it

i dont understand how around 50% of the people think these 2 are on the same lvl!
if guy 2 is a high herald lvl, can you please tell me how guy 1 is also high herald lvl? there power lvls are so far apart i cant believe it!
their is actually people on here that think guy 1 would beat guy 2 in a fight! could someone please tell me how this is possible?
or even what the thought process was when you decided that these to were anywere near the same lvl?

i am not baiting anyone i would just like to know why people think this way!

i just dont get it!

Mindset
I hope you don't expect me to read that.

Bouboumaster
I don't understand what you've just wrote.

I'm Bran
Jizzhole

Juk3n
and it comes down to this, Is their any chance Guy 1 (the non matter manipulator) can straite KNOCK (Guy 2) THE F&%$ OUT?

to this, you then search past showings of (Guy 2) if there is evidence to support that (Guy 2) CAN indeed be Knocked the F%&$ Out, by someone akin to (Guy 1) then YES..

(Guy 1) does deserve to be in the same league as (Guy 2).

I f i can take a 1/10 from Spider-man, then i am on his level, If i can take a 1/10 from Supes, then i am on his level. And if there is ANY chance that (Guy 1) can take a 1/10 from (Guy 2) ...

imo of course

Scuzz2.0
sorry i had to fix it! it is actualy readable now

xJLxKing
It's probably Superman and SS big grin

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Yes, probably.

And if it's the case...

"Guy 2" stomps! shifty

Juk3n
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Aye , it is, and we have all seen SS get beat by less powerful beings than Superman

xJLxKing
Well if it is then people should know SS has that Cosmic Awareness to finds an opponents weakness. He will easilt exploit Superman's weakness(Kryptonite, if he can make it, and Red Sun light).

Any ways lets people believe what they want to. Sometimes you can't change their mind. Just make them look stupid big grin

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
i dont understand the people on this site sometimes!
take 2 guys,

guy 1
is really strong
extremely durable
can move at almost light speed
can fly
shoot beams as hot as the sun out his eyes

guy 2
. just as strong and can increase his strength further by amping. Nowhere near as strong and no feats to suggest he can reach that level.
.is at least as durable as guy 1 Actually, Guy 1 has better feats.
. is as fast as guy1 in normal space and 100's of times faster in hyperspace In terms of travel speed. NOT Combat speed.
. can phase through solid objects. Guy 1 can do that too.
.can control create and manipulate all forms of energy An ability Guy 2 does not use that often and not a sure win against Guy 1 at all.
.can destroy a planet in a singleblast (with ease) Guy 1 can destroy planets and has tanked being hit by them.
. can open black holes and wormholes Guy 1 laughs at black holes and has even physically held one in his hands.
. can manipulate or reshape matter Useful, but matter manip doesn't work well on Guy 1 unless Guy 2 is a skyfather and up.
. accelerate the evolution of lifeforms on a planet wide scale Irrelevant to this fight.
.travel through time or dimensions Self-BFR, automatic loss in a forum match.
.able to supress the powers of other beings Never proven against mid or high heralds.
.can heal wounded
.does nor need to eat breath or drinkto stay alive Irrelevant to the fight.
.can completly restore a city after it had been destroyed and turned to ash as if nothing ever happened to it. Very impressive, but again, irrelevant.

i dont understand how around 50% of the people think these 2 are on the same lvl!
if guy 2 is a high herald lvl, can you please tell me how guy 1 is also high herald lvl? there power lvls are so far apart i cant believe it!
their is actually people on here that think guy 1 would beat guy 2 in a fight! could someone please tell me how this is possible?
or even what the thought process was when you decided that these to were anywere near the same lvl?

i am not baiting anyone i would just like to know why people think this way!

i just dont get it!

It seems obvious until you actually read the stories and see that while guy 1 lacks the versatility of Guy 2......aw screw it. Superman doens't have the versatility but he's beaten people like Surfer before and frankly, Surfer has no chance against him in CQC. Superman can just power through a lot of things that you'd think would stop him. Superman isn;t just a flying brick, he's the standard for high heralds and all heroes.

Go read the Superman respect thread, the one with 80 pages or so. Just skim through. Or better yet, read some of the really good Superman stuff. I can't really explain it more than that.

Naija boy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It seems obvious until you actually read the stories and see that while guy 1 lacks the versatility of Guy 2......aw screw it. Superman doens't have the versatility but he's beaten people like Surfer before and frankly, Surfer has no chance against him in CQC. Superman can just power through a lot of things that you'd think would stop him. Superman isn;t just a flying brick, he's the standard for high heralds and all heroes.

Go read the Superman respect thread, the one with 80 pages or so. Just skim through. Or better yet, read some of the really good Superman stuff. I can't really explain it more than that.

First of all lulz at this poorly veiled superman vs silver surfer thread but are u seriously going to simply take supermans victories over surfer like characters without taking into account the circumstances and sequences of the fights themselves? Further would u then expect surfer to fight in ways identical to those characters regardless of the fact that this is a forum and there is rule that refers to the combatants fighting at full capacity?

Scuzz2.0
the question was how can supes... i mean guy 1 be high herald if guy 2 is high herald! he has all guy 1's powers to a greater degree plus many many many more supremely powerful abilities that guy 1 couldnt even dream of! there is no logical reason for this except bias and fanboyism! guy 1 is knowere near guy 2 on pwr lvl

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
the question was how can supes... i mean guy 1 be high herald if guy 2 is high herald! he has all guy 1's powers to a greater degree plus many many many more supremely powerful abilities that guy 1 couldnt even dream of! there is no logical reason for this except bias and fanboyism! guy 1 is knowere near guy 2 on pwr lvl

That's, my friend, is called the Mystic Power Of The Fanboyism.

Badabing
Doesn't belong here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.