Lenneth vs tifa lockhart and yuffie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
finally something fresh in vs i thought will be good.
Lenneth(Valkyrie Profile) all her abilities vs tifa with canon abilities(no summons) and yuffie. fight to the death

Phanteros
no one is going to try to argue? sad

Zack Fair
I forgot all about Valkyre profile.

Care to enlighten this poor soul?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Phanteros
finally something fresh in vs i thought will be good.

Something fresh is allways good

I'm going with Lenneth with this one

Also Lenneth is a Valkyrie Zack Flair and she's the most powerfel out of the her 3 sisters.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I forgot all about Valkyre profile.

Care to enlighten this poor soul? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkyrie_Profile.

final_blow
I don't know man but I don't want to misunderstand the schematics of this fight. Which 'Tifa' are we talking about? The Advent Children edition (how can a mere human stand up to a clone of Sephiroth and plus she would break her hand if she punched the SOB so hard), KH variant (I guess the alternate universe endows her superhuman abilities), or the FFVII version? Sorry for picking on her, but doesn't it seem odd that she performs feats that are on par with Cloud (may be a dip in the lifestream had a huge effect on her physicality)? Oh yeah, don't bring up the Dead Fantasy series because that was bullshit mixed with wasted creativity (If these remarks makes anyone angry, it would be silly since it's nothing that would affect life in general).

MadMel
the thing about FF is that it ISNT real (the horror!!!)..of course tifa isnt going to break her hand in a fist fight..she's one of the main characters...and her so called "on par with cloud" feats are due to the fact that every major character can automatically pull off amazing jumping and fighting feats..why? because its a fantasy movie based off a fantasy game erm

final_blow
I kind of got carried away.......a bit too analytical on my part (blame it on polymer chemistry degree).....at least you patronized me on the fact that it is a fantasy based game/movie/concept, MadMel (in addition, what possessed you to say such a profound observation?) . Anyways, I already apologized in the previous post but the question remains: KH Tifa or the FFVII Tifa?

MadMel
kh tifa isnt canon, so its safe to guess they mean the FFVII - AC version..

id369
Lenneth in a cubstomp.

Ultimate Wil
Lenneth

Phanteros
yeah i knew it will be a stomp

GrieverSquall
Lenneth wins.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Phanteros
yeah i knew it will be a stomp

If you knew, then why would you bother making a thread about it?

gay_rage for obvious spite. Nice to see Valkryie Profile showing up in Versus, though. thumb up

wakkawakkawakka
Lenneth wins!

Phanteros
Originally posted by XanatosForever
If you knew, then why would you bother making a thread about it?

gay_rage for obvious spite. Nice to see Valkryie Profile showing up in Versus, though. thumb up Because this forum needed the originality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.