Rhino vs Thing with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright here is the scenario back new the Professor Hulk incarnation was around. Rhino seeks him out and asks him since you have tons of experience in fighting as a big guy would you train me to fight smart and although think better of it Hulk agrees so two days every week for 1 year Hulk trains Rhino in combat techniques how to use his leverage and not to rush head long like Rhino use to do. He teach Rhino how to fight against other big guys and also smaller and faster guys. After a year of training Rhino skills as a fight greatly improves and he wants to test his skills so he challenges Thing to a friendly fight with no hard feelings afterwards but not telling Thing that he has improved his skills as a fighter. What Happens?

Bentley
Thing stomps him naturally. Even fighting smart like Professor Hulk, the Thing would have better fighting skills than Rhino and that is, assuming he learns everything he can learn from his master.

TakiJedenBuc
Rhino smash !!!

Villelater
i think Rhino would win becuase although the Thing is smarter he is not smarter then spider-man...and Rhino can take alot of punishment

StiltmanFTW
Rhino kills him (accidentally shifty ) and takes his place in THE FANTASTIC FOUR http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/biscuits.gif

Bouboumaster
The Thing have boxing training, and he's stronger and tougher that Rhino.

shiv
stamina and durability wins.

Putar
Thing has trainning in judo and boxing if i remember correctly, some where i have a scan of him depowered takeing out like 6 armed guys just with his skills.

occultdestroyer
Rhino g_smile

DeathKap
lol. Thing ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.