Etrigan & Ghost Rider vs. Dr. Doom & Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
This is the most current incarnation of both.

No prep.

None cis, characters fight to the best of their abilities

Who wins?

AlmightyKfish
Mandarin's lack of magicness kinda screws him over in this fight.

Only way I see Team 2 winning is if Doom pours power into the rings, and tears reality apart, ala-

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1424/ironmanringsboomau2.jpg
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ringboostboom2kb5.jpg

guy222
team win

is that ketch or blaze

Sin I AM
blaze pre-penance stare and what Mandarin lacks in raw power he makes up in versatility

guy222
blaze and etrigan still

Sin I AM
Originally posted by guy222
blaze and etrigan still

why guy, why?

guy222
don't see mandy or doom standing up to the demon or blaze

iceman24567
Etrigan is physically the strongest and hellfire would pwn Mandarin then its Doom vs the Rider and the Demon.

occultdestroyer
Spite thread.

Inb4close.

Sin I AM
spite? hmmm I didn't really are this as spite. I believe that Mandarin and doom can pool their resources and take atleast five outta ten. I mean isn't dooms sorcery second only to strange. im sure he can find a spell or two to deal with a demon

AlmightyKfish
Dooms sorcery is > Current Strange.

But he's not taking out GR easily. Or Etrigan.

And whoever fights Doom, the other takes out Mandarin, who would get beaten by either GR or Etrigan.

Which leaves Doom in a 2v1 situation against two opponents who are easily equal, if not more powerful than Doom. Well, Etrigan is more powerful, GR is debatable.

iceman24567
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Dooms sorcery is > Current Strange.

But he's not taking out GR easily. Or Etrigan.

And whoever fights Doom, the other takes out Mandarin, who would get beaten by either GR or Etrigan.

Which leaves Doom in a 2v1 situation against two opponents who are easily equal, if not more powerful than Doom. Well, Etrigan is more powerful, GR is debatable. I agree

Sin I AM
I agree that Etrigan is greater than Mandarin but ghost rider ? its debatable imo though not a master of magic, he is adept at science, im sure he has some technology to offset the hellfire. I just don't think a character this versatile can be so easily trumped. imo I see him atleast holding blaze a bay until doom banishes Etrigan. I mean doesn't he have access to morrigan le fey?

AlmightyKfish
Ghost Rider is > Mandarin IMO.

Mandarin has no conceivable way of putting him down.

It takes magic/cosmic power to put Blaze down for longer than 10 seconds. And even when Strange magic nuked him in GR #3, he got back up in 3 seconds and put Strange in a coma.

+ Mandarin has no prep to get any technology to help fight Johnny. It probably wouldn't help much, Johnny's regen is instant, its > Wolverine's, Deadpool's and Hulk's put together.

Sin I AM
Im going to have to look that up, I haven't read ghost rider in over a year

AlmightyKfish
His healing is pretty insane. his head got blown into dozens of pieces, he stayed conscious and his head reformed in a second.

joshypooh
team 1 wins

Enyalus
Gotta give Team One the narrow majority win. Doom's sorcery keeps them in it, IMO.

And Guy's sig is absolutely OMGesque.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
spite? hmmm I didn't really are this as spite. I believe that Mandarin and doom can pool their resources and take atleast five outta ten. I mean isn't dooms sorcery second only to strange. im sure he can find a spell or two to deal with a demon
O RLY?

Etrigan against some puny humans? LOL!

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
O RLY?

Etrigan against some puny humans? LOL!

You might just put GR along with that team, and Etrigan still wins.

He just sends them all to Hell. You might want to actually know what you're talking about.

I'm Bran
O RLY?

Etrigan against some puny humans? LOL! Etrigan has gotten beaten by Batman without prep... in his own mini iirc

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset
You might want to actually know what you're talking about.
You obviously know nothing about Etrigan.

It takes Abstract-level heroes to pin him down, like Swamp Thing or Spectre.

Doom and Mandarin has no chance of winning.
Absolutely no chance.

I'm Bran
It takes Abstract-level heroes to pin him down, like Swamp Thing or Spectre.

You obviously know nothing about Etrigan.

Mindset
I see you edited your comment about Ghost Rider and are now trying to act like it didn't happen. thumb up

Too bad I already quoted it.

Looks like you also don't know about Etrigan.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Etrigan has gotten beaten by Batman without prep... in his own mini iirc
PIS/CIS

I'm Bran
PIS/CIS It happened. That which you said couldn't.

Etrigan was stalemated by Blue Devil in his last fight BTW.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset
I see you edited your comment about Ghost Rider and are now trying to act like it didn't happen. thumb up

Too bad I already quoted it.

Looks like you also don't know about Etrigan.
I admit to that flaw

**** you for quoting it. g_smile

Allankles
It happened. That which you said couldn't.

It was a high end feat for Blue Devil. And Bats being able to do anything to Etrigan is PIS.

Martian_mind
It happened. That which you said couldn't.

An Etrigan that had been fighting in a war for days,and a Blue Devil with little to no power precedent as his powers now come from the deal his brother made,not him.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Allankles
It was a high end feat for Blue Devil. Lulz
Originally posted by Martian_mind
An Etrigan that had been fighting in a war for days,and a Blue Devil with little to no power precedent as his powers now come from the deal his brother made,not him.

I know. I'm just fudging around here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.