Tri Juggs Vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
No BFR or Speed Blitzing stuff.

Just a straight out good ole fight.

tsscls
I think this was already done. SMP. either one.

Enyalus
Prime doesn't speedblitz often anyway.

And Trion Juggs wins.

xJLxKing
Who is Trion Jugg. I am not 100% I keep confusing them

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Who is Trion Jugg. I am not 100% I keep confusing them

I bet Wei or Knowsbleed will nail me on this, but I think he shows up in Uncanny X-Men 369. He's like a thousand feet tall, hundreds of times stronger than base Juggernaut, and can punch through dimensions.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
I bet Wei or Knowsbleed will nail me on this, but I think he shows up in Uncanny X-Men 369. He's like a thousand feet tall, hundreds of times stronger than base Juggernaut, and can punch through dimensions.
Nope never heard on him. can you name some of the series and name of books he is in?

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Nope never heard on him. can you name some of the series and name of books he is in?

I thought I just did. Uncanny X-Men, three-hundred-and-something. I'm not completely certain of the number, because I don't have it on or off the computer.

xJLxKing
K thanks!

Galan007
He appeared at the end of 'Uncanny X-Men' #368, and through #369. Anyhow, the best feat(s) Trion Juggy had were what? Punching through dimensions? Prime has done that as well.

Slaanesh
SMP FTW...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
He appeared at the end of 'Uncanny X-Men' #368, and through #369. Anyhow, the best feat(s) Trion Juggy had were what? Punching through dimensions? Prime has done that as well.

I don't even think Prime's going to be able to hurt him.

Eon Blue
Prime

iceman24567
Prime wins.

psycho gundam
prime has the more meaner wtfthatdoesn'tmakesence?! punch, he wins.

trion can rend dimensions, but prime can punch the comic into little bits of paper from the inside for the win.

geshien
I don't see one hitting harder than the other. If you can rip a hole in the fabric of reality, how much harder could you hit anyways?

I think it comes down to who is more durable and maybe, maybe, Trion Juggs might have an edge there but, I really don't know.

I say stalemate. For all intents and purposes, Trion Juggs cannot be stopped by physical means and Trion Juggs has no plot device to stop SMP.

Prime might get the win just because he's the polar opposite of Rhino, tho. lol

Putar
Originally posted by geshien
I don't see one hitting harder than the other. If you can rip a hole in the fabric of reality, how much harder could you hit anyways?

I think it comes down to who is more durable and maybe, maybe, Trion Juggs might have an edge there but, I really don't know.

I say stalemate. For all intents and purposes, Trion Juggs cannot be stopped by physical means and Trion Juggs has no plot device to stop SMP.

Prime might get the win just because he's the polar opposite of Rhino, tho. lol Polar opposite of rhino! AWSOME! I still put money on Trion Juggs though...

TricksterPriest
Prime PUNCHED out of the Phantom Zone. You do not punch out of the phantom zone. People are powerless phantoms, unable to connect physically and merely ghosts. You're not supposed to be able to punch out of the Phantom zone.

By the very definition of the zone, Prime's feat is a complete impossibility. And yet, he still did it. no expression

Bentley
Prime for the easy win.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Prime PUNCHED out of the Phantom Zone. You do not punch out of the phantom zone. People are powerless phantoms, unable to connect physically and merely ghosts. You're not supposed to be able to punch out of the Phantom zone.

By the very definition of the zone, Prime's feat is a complete impossibility. And yet, he still did it. no expression People aren't supposed to do a lot of things that happen in comics.

Doctor-Alvis
Didn't both these characters do their crazy punching feats via very explainable circumstances? I know Juggernaut was powered by an evil spirit and is all around magical and wasn't Prime's retcon punch via some kind of whatnot Alexander Luthor crapped out? I mean, people always describe it like these two characters simply punched in midair and bashed open a portal like that sword Shredder had in the old TNMT cartoon.

Nestical
trion shats on prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.