Bethesda: "Fallout 4 before 2018"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Fallout 3's radiation sickness hasn't even begun to spread and people are already talking about another sequel.

So I guess Fallout 4 will be out in 2012. So for now, we'll just have to enjoy Fallout 3 for 3 years until Bethesda is finished making a sequel to the awesome series.

MIŠT
Its not really thread worthy is it, Bethesda usually take about 3 years for all of their games. Also, do they have the rights to the Fallout franchise, or did they just score rights to the third one? Plus they'd probably do another Elder Scrolls before Fallout.

Smasandian
I'm pretty sure they bought the rights of Fallout.

MIŠT
Sweet.

jinXed by JaNx
So, is it going to take 3 or 9 years for another sequel because i'm tellin you right now i aint waitin till 2018 for another fallout game. I'll move the F on.

this thread is broken. erm

ThunderGodEneru

MIŠT
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Agreed on this notion, and next game is in Skyrim I think.

This really should not have a thread yet, I mean, we know nothing about Fallout 4.

Imagine on a future console, an epic Elder Scrolls game covering the whole of Tamriel sly

http://www.uesp.net/w/images/TamrielMap.jpg

Wait wait wait...

Elder Scrolls MMO. OMG shock

Peach
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Fallout 3's radiation sickness hasn't even begun to spread and people are already talking about another sequel.

So I guess Fallout 4 will be out in 2012. So for now, we'll just have to enjoy Fallout 3 for 3 years until Bethesda is finished making a sequel to the awesome series.

I end up saying this nearly every time you make a thread, so I'd've hoped you'd gotten the hint already.

Do you have an actual source?

Nemesis X
Why isn't Joystiq ever a reliable source? They have gaming news, it's a source to know about games (come on it beats wikipedia talkin about games), and it's where gamers hang and chat. What proof do I have to give to show you that Joystiq is really a reliable source? Sorry if it bugs ya but Joystiq's my site man. They don't make this stuff up. They actually go and have interviews with developers. That's got to be something there.

Peach
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Why isn't Joystiq ever a reliable source? They have gaming news, it's a source to know about games (come on it beats wikipedia talkin about games), and it's where gamers hang and chat. What proof do I have to give to show you that Joystiq is really a reliable source? Sorry if it bugs ya but Joystiq's my site man. They don't make this stuff up. They actually go and have interviews with developers. That's got to be something there.

No one ever said it wasn't.

However, you didn't post any sort of source for this 'news'. You just posted a couple of lines and a quote with no indication as to where it came from. You rarely ever do until I ask for a source.

Links. They're very useful. Use them.

Nemesis X
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/24/bethesda-fallout-4-before-2018/

Final Blaxican
Very interesting...

edit.

jinXed by JaNx
no seriously, im still looking for the correlation between Fallout 4 and the year 2018. Did you just pick a random date and then compare that to another random date, essentially saying. Ok, "im guessing because Fallout 3 was so badass that they are definitely going to want to make a sequel and i predict that that sequel will release sometime before the year 2018...,probably on 2012"....,dude, is that just what you did with this thread?

I'm not to smart and thats why i'm going to such great lengths to figure out exactly, what relation the years 2018 and 2012 have to do with a fallout 4. Because, before this thread ever came into existence i was a happy person enjoying fallout 3 but then i saw this and became both, burdened and bewildered. Were you high, sir? I mean, if you were high i can forgive this thread because i have toked and wrote a few threads in my day as well but this is just, dude...,on 2012 before 2018 why why why. I cant understand it. I mean of course 2012 is before the year 2018. That is just basic fukin math. Why didnt you title the thread, Fallout 4 before the year 4690?

Morridini
The reason for the 2018 part is explained in the link he provided later in the thread.

They commented on the fact that it took 10 years between Fallout 2 (1998) and Fallout 3 (2008) and that this time Fallout 4 would come out before 2018, meaning not 10 more years.

jinXed by JaNx
oh, my bad

Neo Darkhalen
Apparently Bethesda want to make you wait for a while for Fallout 4 so you forget about it, seems a bad tactic in my book.

MIŠT
Noo.....Fallout isn't the only game Bethesda make, all they are saying is if they do make Fallout 4, it will be a minimum 3 years (if they start making it right now) max 9 years (if they make other games in between) wait. They'd prefer to get it done by 2018. And they'll still be working on Fallout 3 content, Oblivion took a while to release and they made 2 expansions for that as well.

Also don't forget we will probably see another console wave or two by then, which will push up development times.

Also, Fallout 4 will still come out before Duke Nukem.

Neo Darkhalen

MIŠT
I hope theres a new console cycle before it gets released, just to piss the developers off. biscuits

Slay
I didn't really like Fallout 3. I got as far as D.C. before losing interest...

ThunderGodEneru
Stfu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.