Deadpool & Death Stroke VS Batman & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Cap is Steve
Standard Equip

Juk3n
Gotta be fast KO's or Bats wont be able to hang for long. The HF'S may prove too much for him. DP would prolly take Bats, since in a cqc brawl, Bats merely human stats prolly wont dmg DP enough to put him down.

DS can certainly hold CAP for the length of time it take DP to dispatch Bats, DS AND DP VS. CAP? Team 1 more often than not.

Not too mention DS and DP pack some killer gear, well, not killer to them due to the HF.

golem370
Batman is peak human level I heard he was able to lift 600lbs over head

Anti-Monitor
Unless KOs count ftw, team 1 wins.

Juk3n
Originally posted by golem370
Batman is peak human level I heard he was able to lift 600lbs over head

OK? confused thanks for confirming he's physically the weakest one here. Batman cannot compete with the Healing Factor of Deadpool on a cqc basis, but gear may swing it.

golem370
I replied the part about 600lbs because you posted this Bats merely human stats. Batman is a fighter who skills are far better then say somebody like Bruce Lee and Bruce Lee was not as strong as Bats yet people said his kicks felt like being hit by a car. Imagine what kind of force Batman who is quite abit stronger and faster then Bruce Lee could generate

Lord Feron
I was hoping Bats can hold off DS for a bit until Cap KO's DP but then again Team got the HF. Yeah I agree, team one more times then not.

Some how I imagined Bats and Cap putting their tactical mind and smarts together might be able to pull something off.

Juk3n
I replied the part about 600lbs because you posted this Bats merely human stats.

Because and the end of the day, once you've said your peice, and ive said mine, facts are facts.

And the truth is BATMAN HAS MERELY HUMAN STATS, as opposed to everyone else on the battlefield having SUPERHUMAN stats.

PEAK or Not..he is still??
thats right, Merely Human.

golem370
Captain America is considered peak human or he use to

jalek moye

well he's enhanced human, but even if he cosnidered peak he's still up there lifting around twice as much as bats

golem370
Do you have a scan of him gorilla pressing 1,200lbs?

Juk3n

Cap is Superhuman. Lets pretend we don't go by Bio's on KMC

Anti-Monitor
Cap is enhanced Human/Superhuman (lowend that is).

Juk3n
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Cap is enhanced Human/Superhuman (lowend that is).

exactly, he's been ENHCNACED..

to a superhuman level stick out tongue

Enhanced Soldier Serum ftw

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Juk3n
exactly, he's been ENHCNACED..

to a superhuman level stick out tongue

Enhanced Soldier Serum ftw

Yup.

Raoul
Originally posted by Juk3n
Because and the end of the day, once you've said your peice, and ive said mine, facts are facts.

And the truth is BATMAN HAS MERELY HUMAN STATS, as opposed to everyone else on the battlefield having SUPERHUMAN stats.

PEAK or Not..he is still??
thats right, Merely Human.

the fact that he's BATMAN makes up for any supposed shortcomings being 'purely human' might present.

Final Blaxican
No it doesn't.

Batman doesn't have prep, thus he has no PISpowers here.

golem370
Batman has stood toe to toe with Deathstroke and hurt him pretty bad

Raoul
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
No it doesn't.

Batman doesn't have prep, thus he has no PISpowers here.

sarcasm.

Badabing
This is getting old. Some people obviously don't read Batman. The 600 lb feat was just from last month. The context of this feat was him being drugged, fighting for days and buried alive where he pressed a casket lid and the soil above.

Batman had much better strength feats. It's not our job to educate incoherent or ignorant posters on A list characters. I'm about to warn some people for trolling based on some of the posting I see here.

If you have an opinion great, then post. But if you have know knowledge or little knowledge about any of the characters and continue to debate then it's noting but glorified trolling and spam.

golem370
I read the 600lbs ability for Batman years ago not months ago.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Raoul
sarcasm.

mad

Badabing
I read the 600lbs ability for Batman years ago not months ago. Years ago, where? I was using a feat from last month. So we should not use feats from between "years ago" and now which show him lifting over 1,000 lbs now? Hell, the feat I meantioned shows him pressing 600 lbs after fighting for days, being drugged and buried alive.

To some of the other posters...

Also, those who claimed first that Batman's the weakest has the burden to prove that or withdraw.

People need to try looking at the feats instead of handbooks....

And now strength dictates the fight? The bias and ignorance of this board is epic at times.

golem370
I was reading an old bio from when he first came out where they said he was a scientist who wanted to fight crime so he concocted a serum which took his body to peak of human ability and said he was capable of lifting 600pounds.

iceman24567
Batman can hang with team one for a long time but the healing factors will keep them in the game. Batman vs Deathstroke and Cap vs Deadpool is the best
match up in my opinion and team 1 would take the majority.

Warrior18
Team one win I think. But the match is very close. People are seriously undervaluing Batman. Any strength levels between him and the others are rather small based on feats. erm

Lord Feron
I'm just happy someone posted in my thread big grin I can die a happy man now angel

Juk3n
Originally posted by Warrior18
Team one win I think. But the match is very close. People are seriously undervaluing Batman. Any strength levels between him and the others are rather small based on feats. erm

Agree with this statement, but in this particular battle, his strength will not be the deciding factor..

his durability and damage soak will. It's just numbers at the end of the day, and he has less. Some smashed ribs, a dislocation here or there, a well timed left hook, it will all add up on Batman, but it will be non existant dmg to the others is all i meant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.