Mr Fantastic/w Things class 100 strength runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Mister Fantastic use to be able to hold The Thing by wrapping his body around him. A man with normal strength being able to trap somebody in a body lock who lifted 85tons. Now the idea of this gauntlet Strech has Things current strength level class 100 all with his special abilities. How far does he go. These are strictly hand to hand fights. He returns to full health after every fight no real prep time

1.Batman
2.Captain America
3.Wolverine
4.Spider-Man
5.Upgraded Sabretooth
6.Venom(Brock)
7.She Hulk
8.Current Abomination
9.Immortal Hercules(trapping Herc or a KO counts as a win)
10.Cyclops,Havok,Chamber & Cannonball(Reed gets detailed bios on this team)
11.Classic Juggernaut(Juggernaut has to KO Reed to be counted as a win)

Bouboumaster
Statlemate at 11

Mighty Saxon
clearas it reed is too smart n will outsmart them. things strength level is 90 as far as ik i think

Bentley
Reed walks this guantlet though having problems at 10, and bfr Jugg's ass without problems.

BUSTER1
Hasn't Reed got the ability to bulk his body up and gain near Thing like strength anyway?

Darth Martin
Can't suffocate "Classic" so I say tie at 11.

golem370
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Hasn't Reed got the ability to bulk his body up and gain near Thing like strength anyway?

In this thread instead of Reed's strength being normal even before using a body lock his strength is Class 100 before he even uses the body lock and constricts around somebody.

Above call 100 proof imo

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thingandoilrig.jpg

Even though he is only holding one side that thing weights tens of thousands of tons.

jinzin
reed loses in the first round when batman gases him unconscious.

snoopdogg
Ben is not Class 100.

golem370
Yeah he is

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah he is No, he isn't. Holding up a corner of an oil rig is impressive but it's not Class 100 imo.

golem370
No thats more it weights around 40,000 tons divide by 4 10,000 tons well over Class 100 feat there

snoopdogg
No thats more it weights around 40,000 tons divide by 4 10,000 tons well over Class 100 feat there He braced the section he was holding with a steel pipe though.

golem370
Yeah he had to hold it with one arm until he did it. Stingray said he straighten it which mean he lifted it up till it was straight

snoopdogg
Also, the pipe he braced it with was sitting on top of a thin piece of metal. Couldn't have been too heavy.

golem370
That pipe was pretty thick it way have been pretty durable. Also Thing tied Professor Hulk in an arm wreslting contest and even that Hulk is class 100

snoopdogg
Hulk said Thing is Class 100? I'm calling some bs on that.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Also, the pipe he braced it with was sitting on top of a thin piece of metal. Couldn't have been too heavy. Because that's the way things went in the 60's/70's.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Because that's the way things went in the 60's/70's. This was in the 80's though.

snoopdogg
Either way I'm nitpicking. It's a cool feat but I don't think it's a Class 100 feat.

golem370
I am pretty sure that Thing is atleast low level Class 100

snoopdogg
I'd like to see the scan where Hulk stated that Thing was Class 100 though.

golem370
I know it said it on a bio but it said that Thing went from lifting 85 tons to somewhere over 100 tons

I'm Bran
This was in the 80's though. It doesn't matter. Following what you were saying, that wouldn't have braced anything more than 10 tons... probably 1 ton.

Comics back then didn't follow logic. Comics don't follow logic currently.

I mean, I've seen people hold buildings by windows. Guess the building doesn't weigh too much.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by I'm Bran
It doesn't matter. Following what you were saying, that wouldn't have braced anything more than 10 tons... probably 1 ton.

Comics back then didn't follow logic. Comics don't follow logic currently.

I mean, I've seen people hold buildings by windows. Guess the building doesn't weigh too much. That's why I prefer handbooks for stats and not comics.

golem370
He didn't state it but Hulk couldn't beat him in arm wrestling and Professor Hulk is Class 100

snoopdogg
I know it said it on a bio but it said that Thing went from lifting 85 tons to somewhere over 100 tons That sounds like good ol' Wiki to me. Ben's last official Marvel bio stated he's Class 90 which is over 75 tons up to 90 tons. His 85 ton max fits into that category.

snoopdogg
He didn't state it but Hulk couldn't beat him in arm wrestling and Professor Hulk is Class 100 Was that the issue that was basically a joke? Wasn't there a bunch of villains trying to blow them up and sh!t during the match kinda like a looney tunes cartoon?

golem370
Marvel website says level 6 strength between 75 and 100tons

snoopdogg
Marvel website says level 6 strength between 75 and 100tons 85 tons fits into there.

I'm Bran
That's why I prefer handbooks for stats and not comics. Uh... huh...

I'd rather follow comics to see how powerful people are in the comics.

StiltmanFTW
Currently Abomination is dead...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Currently Abomination is dead... confused

zeel
Originally posted by jinzin

Nah not this time, reed is up there in intel with bats. even if bats has prep time.

K-Dog
I don't believe that Immortal Hercules will be an easy fight, but he should clear it cause you can't hardly hurt Mr. fantastic's pliable body and face, can you?

StiltmanFTW
confused

Alright Mister Fantastic use to be able to hold The Thing by wrapping his body around him. A man with normal strength being able to trap somebody in a body lock who lifted 85tons. Now the idea of this gauntlet Strech has Things current strength level class 100 all with his special abilities. How far does he go. These are strictly hand to hand fights. He returns to full health after every fight no real prep time

1.Batman
2.Captain America
3.Wolverine
4.Spider-Man
5.Upgraded Sabretooth
6.Venom(Brock)
7.She Hulk
8.Current Abomination
9.Immortal Hercules(trapping Herc or a KO counts as a win)
10.Cyclops,Havok,Chamber & Cannonball(Reed gets detailed bios on this team)
11.Classic Juggernaut(Juggernaut has to KO Reed to be counted as a win)

You meant A-Bomb, golem?

^Sounds good to me.

golem370
Batman isn't fighting a stupid fighter or an inexperienced fighter. I mean Current Abomination that Hercules drop with a shot with a lamp post. Mister Fantastic as withstood a blow from Terrax's axe before pretty durable.

StiltmanFTW
After all these battles with Clayfaces I think Bruce would come up with a plan in an instant big grin

I mean Current Abomination that Hercules drop with a shot with a lamp post.

That's pre-death Abomination http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/durroll1.gif

golem370
Well thats the one I meant. Your comparing Clayface to Mister Fantastic who is one of the very minds in Marvel with the strength of Thing

StiltmanFTW
Well, logically Richards enhanced that much should wreck Wayne, but you know... he's THE BATMAN wink

And Wayne's better tactical genius, imo.

If Reed did pass through Batman though, he would lose at 3. Because of his relatively low pain tolerance.

golem370
I said Reed withstood a axe shot from Terrax thats a alien material with a blade on it and somebody with atleast 75 tons wielding it

golem370
Reed this the leader of Marvel's self-proclaimed greatest team. He pretty much saved the avengers from Super Nova and being crushed by that 150,000,000,000 ton mountain and he did that after being unconscious by using Iron Man tech Captain Marvel energy powers and Spider-Man's webbing.

jinzin
Originally posted by zeel
Nah not this time, reed is up there in intel with bats. even if bats has prep time. confused I'm not sure what being smart has to do with Batman lobbing a Batarang at you or gasing you in the face ftw.

golem370
Reed could dodge a batarang

StiltmanFTW
I said Reed withstood a axe shot from Terrax thats a alien material with a blade on it and somebody with atleast 75 tons wielding it

Funny, he got bruised by Wolverine's kick and was dazed after being hit by Cyclop's regular blast.

Reed this the leader of Marvel's self-proclaimed greatest team. He pretty much saved the avengers from Super Nova and being crushed by that 150,000,000,000 ton mountain and he did that after being unconscious by using Iron Man tech Captain Marvel energy powers and Spider-Man's webbing.

No prep time here and his fighting skills are average. He wouldn't be able to fully benefit from Ben's powers - his own powerset enables him to "hulk up" yet he rarely uses it.

How about a dozen of them? Bats has explosive batarangs, too. And Thing's great mass would make him slower and easier to hit.

Lord Feron
confused I'm not sure what being smart has to do with Batman lobbing a Batarang at you or gasing you in the face ftw.

Or just bouncce it back. Idk Reed is really durable if you think about. Not alot of players can exceed his limit. Add the stength to him he can easily surround most of the players and just do a crushing hold. swing around his limbs all about and with the thing's force behind it can do some damage.

I personally thinks he stops at Herc. He might be able to exceed Reed's strecth/durablility limit. Might, I mean I only remember Glads being able to "outstretch" Reed leaving him ... err... limp lol. Herc is in the same ballpark strength as glads so. Then again The added strength migh considerable amp his ability to be "outstretched".

golem370
Reed did that with the mountain in about ten second and being groggy. Prep or strategy

jinzin
yeah if he had enhanced reflexes at a metahuman level like Batman himself, cap or Wolverine. DOH! yeah, he doesn't, so he couldn't and he wouldn't.

golem370
Reed brain reacts fast which means he could turn his body flat as a board or stretch out of the way in time

carnage52
Reed could dodge a batarang unpossible no one can!!!

golem370
If Reed can put a body lock on Thing already with Class 100 strength he could do it to Hercules. Although its possible that Cannonball could bfr him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.