Morg w/ WOL vs current Surfer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ambient
Fights starts @ inside a massive giant star but not limited on it..

Can Surfer win? Discussed..

Enyalus
Surfer absorbs the star and proceeds to kick ass.

smile

Ambient
You read my mind..lol

for real, doubt Surfer would have the time to absorb energy when his got Morg to contend to..

Enyalus
Well, if you think WWH puts up a good fight against Morg, you kinda have to give Surfer the win over him.

Morg probably whips his ass for a while, until Surfer decides to do what I said and start absorbing the star. I'm sure he can do two things at once, or blast Morg hard enough to stun him for a few seconds while he powers up.

vlaaad12345
Why the **** would wwh be able to give Morg a fight morg with WOL is a herald wrecker...and morg can absorb energy as well last I checked.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Why the **** would wwh be able to give Morg a fight morg with WOL is a herald wrecker...

See the WWH vs. Morg w/ WOL thread.

Ambient
Originally posted by Enyalus
Well, if you think WWH puts up a good fight against Morg, you kinda have to give Surfer the win over him.

Morg probably whips his ass for a while, until Surfer decides to do what I said and start absorbing the star. I'm sure he can do two things at once, or blast Morg hard enough to stun him for a few seconds while he powers up.
Well, i just dont think that team herald (lol) didn't fight at their fullest in the herald ordeal arc and 'am thingking an extremely enraged WWhulk would i think show/handle Morg better than that team..

Will Surfer did best Morg w/ pc and wol but not as much wol as in the herald ordeal arc.. Its been stated in Morg annihillation bio that his always had a portion of wol. This energy is what healed him after that Tyrant and nullifier arc, course this is prior to his death.. That being said, yes i think Surfer does have a very good chance of winning against a full powered Wol Morg with PC via energy manipulation so long as he stays out of reach..

joshypooh
morg wins

Avlon
Morg should win this battle. I don't see SS absorbing the Waters of Life out of him.

I will agree that the herald team fought stupidly (and one at a time) against an amped Morg. Not their smartest move.

joshypooh
Originally posted by Avlon
Morg should win this battle. I don't see SS absorbing the Waters of Life out of him.

I will agree that the herald team fought stupidly (and one at a time) against an amped Morg. Not their smartest move. they would have lost in any event. he needed to be depowered and that is why the surfer went to Galan himself.

golem370
Morg never lost the WOL. Galactus took back the power cosmic. Terrax told Silver Surfer even with his help they couldn't stop him. Morg threw most of that fight with the heralds was having fun and playing with them like for the sport.

occultdestroyer
Morg w/ WOL

Ambient
Originally posted by joshypooh
they would have lost in any event. he needed to be depowered and that is why the surfer went to Galan himself.
I take it as PIS/CIS on the x-heralds part to top it off they where to use non-lethal force to capture/subdue him, after all this team is lead by Surfer.. http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=745c5_waterz4.jpg .. http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=5dab2_waterz12.jpg# .. Like i said PIS and they called Galan to whack him out of the heralds union.. lol

http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=7d67c_waterz11.jpg
If blast like that have an effect on Morg, i'm pretty sure Surfer can come up with something far more potent and his also very dependant on that axe for any massive offensive attack. Getting rid of that weapon would sure put him at a great disadvantage and unlike Surfers Board it does not return on a whim...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Morg wins this rather easily IMO

Ambient
Doubt it specially against a bloodlusted herald Surfer..

janus77
I think Surfer has a good chance at this. Surfer's now a lot more powerful, or so they're depicting him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.