Silver Surfer vs. Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Final Blaxican
I've oly just started reading Supergirl, so I honestly don't know. If I had to guess I'd say Surfer though.

What do you people think?

Mindset
Not sure how Supergirl would win this when even Superman fans give SS the nod over him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
If I had to guess I'd say Surfer though.

Smart guess.

Mindset
Supergirl 9/10

psycho gundam
only in a beauty contest.

Naija boy
surfer 100/10

TricksterPriest
Surfer. But try and find an informed Superman fan who gives Surfer 10/10 over Big Blue. I strongly doubt you'll find one.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Surfer. But try and find an informed Superman fan who gives Surfer 10/10 over Big Blue. I strongly doubt you'll find one.

What you call "informed" would be "fanboy" in a most common language.

Zack Fair
*Fanboy then* Nice work.

joshypooh
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What you call "informed" would be "fanboy" in a most common language. haha

Slaanesh
SS without any problem..

Leobama
This thread shouldn't last too long. SS ftw.

Mindset
Surfer. But try and find an informed Superman fan who gives Surfer 10/10 over Big Blue. I strongly doubt you'll find one. No one said anything about SS winning 10/10 against Supes, so...

shokosugi
Supes wins 10/10 against SS by taking his stupid board and whacking him in the head with it a hundred times. big grin big grin big grin big grin

skyfather
supergirl gets destroyed

skygunner41
WHY?

Slaanesh
cuz surfer blast her??

Avlon
Surfer may get a few wins on her due to Kara having less experience with her powers along with her not having things like Torquasm VO.

However, she is less bound to hold back compared to Superman and Surfer himself. She has no problem unleashing when she needs to.

Kara's a respectable powerhouse. If SS doesn't find to end this fight quickly, he's in for a lot of pain.

Naija boy
Originally posted by skygunner41
WHY?

Is this a serious question?

joshypooh
Originally posted by Avlon
Surfer may get a few wins on her due to Kara having less experience with her powers along with her not having things like Torquasm VO.

However, she is less bound to hold back compared to Superman and Surfer himself. She has no problem unleashing when she needs to.

Kara's a respectable powerhouse. If SS doesn't find to end this fight quickly, he's in for a lot of pain. surfer has the power and means to end this when he wants to.

I'm Bran

Kara's a respectable powerhouse. If SS doesn't find to end this fight quickly, he's in for a lot of pain. ...

Avlon
Originally posted by joshypooh
surfer has the power and means to end this when he wants to.

So does Kara...

Originally posted by I'm Bran

Naija boy
So does Kara...

Supergirl has the power to end a fight against surfer when she wants to? confused

Avlon
Originally posted by Naija boy
Supergirl has the power to end a fight against surfer when she wants to? confused

Yup. Not saying she'll take the majority, but she can definitely bring the pain to him.

Naija boy
Yup. Not saying she'll take the majority, but she can definitely bring the pain to him.

"Bringing the pain" to surfer is not the same as ending the fight when she wants to. Surfer is more than durable enough to take a numerous amount of her blows. However, if surfer decides to really start dishing out his better attacks, she is going down real quick.

Avlon
"Bringing the pain" to surfer is not the same as ending the fight when she wants to. Surfer is more than durable enough to take a numerous amount of her blows.

She's more than strong enough to KO Surfer in H2H. Let's not underestimate Kara.

However, if surfer decides to really start dishing out his better attacks, she is going down real quick.

Guess you haven't read up on her. She's easily as durable as he is and far stronger. Hell, she owned a guy made out of kryptonite without much effort...

xJLxKing
Kara is still vulnerable to Kryptonite, and Red Sun Light., right? SS can create red sun light. I don't think SS would know how to create Kryptonite.

Naija boy
She's more than strong enough to KO Surfer in H2H. Let's not underestimate Kara.

Guess you haven't read up on her. She's easily as durable as he is and far stronger. Hell, she owned a guy made out of kryptonite without much effort...

Easily as durable as surfer? u must be kidding me. She may be stronger but that is off little consequence considering that surfer has far more options than just strength and this isnt a h2h match.

Avlon
Easily as durable as surfer? u must be kidding me.

Both can take the explosion of planets without even flinching..yea, I say she's easily as durable. She's still far stronger, and faster in battle too...

She may be stronger but that is off little consequence considering that surfer has far more options than just strength and this isnt a h2h match.

Never said he didn't have other options. I just hope you aren't referring to red sunlight, kryptonite, black holes, or cosmic blasts.. 2 which he hasn't been proven to create (and that aren't super useful on her) and 2 which would be useless anyway.

Naija boy
Both can take the explosion of planets without even flinching..yea, I say she's easily as durable. She's still far stronger, and faster in battle too...

Never said he didn't have other options. I just hope you aren't referring to red sunlight, kryptonite, black holes, or cosmic blasts.. 2 which he hasn't been proven to create (and that aren't super useful on her) and 2 which would be useless anyway.

Featwise surfer is far more durable than her. Just because she has a feat that he has as well does not put them in the same league durability wise Not even close. She may be stronger but id like to see some proof she is faster in battle.

Red sunlight is extremely valid, kryptonite is arguably valid as well. But for the sake of argument i wont even mention them as tactics surfer needs to use in order to win. Why wont his cosmic blasts be effective?

Avlon
Featwise surfer is far more durable than her. Just because she has a feat that he has as well does not put them in the same league durability wise Not even close. She may be stronger but id like to see some proof she is faster in battle.

I'd say this is pretty fast. Vs GL

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...ct/takering.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...t/takering2.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...t/takering3.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...t/takering4.jpg

Runs at superspeed.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...ct/flashout.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...t/flashout2.jpg

Red sunlight is extremely valid,

Perhaps..but 2 things..it doesn't depower right away, and SS has never been shown to be able to create it. Thus this point is moot.

A good strong punch to the head is effective and far easier to use.

kryptonite is arguably valid as well.

Again, he'd have to know how to create it and even so she's shown impressive resilience (fighting a guy made of the stuff) plus being from a different universe, it would still be useless.

So the kryptonite thing is pretty moot.

But for the sake of argument i wont even mention them as tactics surfer needs to use in order to win. Why wont his cosmic blasts be effective?

Better question is why would they be effective? His standard blasts are fairly useless against cosmic level foes.

Naija boy
I'd say this is pretty fast. Vs GL

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...ct/takering.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...t/takering2.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...t/takering3.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...t/takering4.jpg

Runs at superspeed.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...ct/flashout.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/...t/flashout2.jpg

Perhaps..but 2 things..it doesn't depower right away, and SS has never been shown to be able to create it. Thus this point is moot.

A good strong punch to the head is effective and far easier to use.

Again, he'd have to know how to create it and even so she's shown impressive resilience (fighting a guy made of the stuff) plus being from a different universe, it would still be useless.

So the kryptonite thing is pretty moot.

Better question is why would they be effective? His standard blasts are fairly useless against cosmic level foes.

The links arent working

SS has shown to be able to manipulate various forms of energy. Its also in his power set to have control over all the enrgy in the electromagnetic spectrum ( of which red sunlight is a part of). He doesnt need to have used single form of energy to prove he can as it already defined within his powerset.

SS also extremely durable and can take numeroous punches from her without being koed. Not to mention he has shields.

Cosmic awareness. Further, as i said before, he doesnt need to use kryptonite or red sunlight to defeat her.

What? His standard blast are useless against cosmic level foes? First of all supergirl is not a "cosmic level" character. And frankly neither is any other top tier. "Cosmic" level characters are far far above that. Moreover saying Ss blasts will be useless against supergirl is just unbelievably ridiculous. Surfers have nearly killed Thor and the avengers, one shotted the likes of Godlike cable, defeated morg and even heavily affected mephisto in his own realm. Saying that supergirl will be unaffected by them is laughable.

Mindset
heh

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
heh Good point.

carver9
The links arent working

SS has shown to be able to manipulate various forms of energy. Its also in his power set to have control over all the enrgy in the electromagnetic spectrum ( of which red sunlight is a part of). He doesnt need to have used single form of energy to prove he can as it already defined within his powerset.

SS also extremely durable and can take numeroous punches from her without being koed. Not to mention he has shields.

Cosmic awareness. Further, as i said before, he doesnt need to use kryptonite or red sunlight to defeat her.

What? His standard blast are useless against cosmic level foes? First of all supergirl is not a "cosmic level" character. And frankly neither is any other top tier. "Cosmic" level characters are far far above that. Moreover saying Ss blasts will be useless against supergirl is just unbelievably ridiculous. Surfers have nearly killed Thor and the avengers, one shotted the likes of Godlike cable, defeated morg and even heavily affected mephisto in his own realm. Saying that supergirl will be unaffected by them is laughable.

Good post

Mindset
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Good point. Thank you.

carver9
Thank you.

LOL

psycho gundam
spite thread

StiltmanFTW
Norrin ftw.

illadelph12

Surfer 10/10, and I'm very informed.

WhiteWitchKing
Surfer is more than durable enough to take a numerous amount of her blows.

wink

Naija boy
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
wink

He is also durable enough to take that kind of blow as well.

Badabing
He is also durable enough to take that kind of blow as well. laughing out loud & uhuh

Mindset
He is also durable enough to take that kind of blow as well. He doesn't have anything to be blown.

ThunderGodEneru
He doesn't have anything to be blown. I was about to post that, dick.

psycho gundam
goob has the scan of him receding his glaze to bang a chick, it's all under his control.

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
goob has the scan of him receding his glaze to bang a chick, it's all under his control. shock messed

Mindset
Did he glaze her after he was done?

It's Face
Did he glaze her after he was done?

reported. smile

Bada step in here this thread is out of control

Mindset
Oh Starlock thanks for reminding me I need to put my sig on smile

psycho gundam
Did he glaze her after he was done? her new nickname on the block is "Boston creme" whistle

surfing the space ways is lonely.

zeel
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What you call "informed" would be "fanboy" in a most common language.

laughing

zeel

Yep she will beat SS just like superman will beat zoom.

NOT.

Badabing
ugh3

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Badabing
ugh3 You know, when I first saw this, I thought it was a penis.

Truth.

Mindset
You saw what you wanted. uhuh

Badabing
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You know, when I first saw this, I thought it was a penis.

Truth. With this post, closing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.