Punisher vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Who should win and why?

Sado22
weapons or h2h?

I'll go with Punisher for now because of his feats.

Eternal Idol
As much as I want to say the Punisher wins this, Deathstroke is superhuman in several categories. Hand-to-hand is not an option for Castle. Unless Frank had an unfair weaponry advantage, Deathstroke would win.

Philosophía
Deathstroke completly destroys him.

cloud102
This isn't even a competition.

Juk3n
H2H Big Pun gets obliterated, fully loaded it could go either way, Pun is merely human, and DS is a team wrecker with a HF

Phantom Zone
Im sorry but im going to have to give it to DS. If Punisher keeps getting the feats that he has had in the recent PWJ I would give it 5/10.

Punisher would lose in h2h but he might not do that badly. When Punisher and Batman fought in JLA/Avengers Batman was fighting him for 20 minutes and in a crossover Punisher didnt do too badly considering that Batman got him by suprise.

godking
Originally posted by Sado22
weapons or h2h?

I'll go with Punisher for now because of his feats. DS wins the overwheliming majority .

DS is anythin g punisher only enhanced.

Frank does welll against superheroes he can outthink DS is not of of those guys.

There is no trick tactic or military strategy that Frank can think of that DS has not seen.

Deathstroke is what Frank would be with the super soldier serum.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by godking

Frank does welll against superheroes he can outthink DS is not of of those guys.

There is no trick tactic or military strategy that Frank can think of that DS has not seen.

Deathstroke is what Frank would be with the super soldier serum.

No not neccesarily he gunned down Captain America with prep, and has outmsarted him on another ocassion. You need to prove that DS > Captain America in strategy.

godking
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
No not neccesarily he gunned down Captain America with prep, and has outmsarted him on another ocassion. You need to prove that DS > Captain America in strategy. Captain America has morals and will do his best to preserve life.

Franks ''prep'' for gunning down captain america was catching a bating and then wait for captain america to try and reason with him .

Yes Frank was able to gun down a Captain America who tried to reason with him. Deathstroe wont reason and has the same basic mentality as Frank which is the destruction of your enemy by any means possible.

Captain America is/was a great strategist but his strategy has always revolved around the preservation of life a ''weakness'' that DS does not have.

Frank going up against DS is Frank going up against an enhanced version of himself.

Fran can outhtink alot of guys he cant outthink himself on steroids.

Phantom Zone
Captain America has morals and will do his best to preserve life.

Has nothing to do with how he beat Cap with prep and in the civil war Cap went with Puns plan instead of his own.

Franks ''prep'' for gunning down captain america was catching a bating and then wait for captain america to try and reason with him

Yes Frank was able to gun down a Captain America who tried to reason with him. Deathstroe wont reason and has the same basic mentality as Frank which is the destruction of your enemy by any means possible.

Sorry mate you got your facts completely wrong. Im talking about Captain America and Punisher blood and glory. Pun propped himself up on a roof at night and gunned Cap down they didnt even talk.

Captain America is/was a great strategist but his strategy has always revolved around the preservation of life a ''weakness'' that DS does not have

Not relevant to how he gunned him down he didnt even know Punisher was there. Not relevant to civil war either.

Frank going up against DS is Frank going up against an enhanced version of himself.

Fran can outhtink alot of guys he cant outthink himself on steroids.

Oh yeah Punisher has outsmarted Dr Doom as well. DS > Dr Doom?

Kris Blaze
It could end like Deathstroke vs Deadshot in villains united.

They both empty clips into eachother, but Deathstroke would heal over it.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It could end like Deathstroke vs Deadshot in villains united.

They both empty clips into eachother, but Deathstroke would heal over it.

True.

snoopdogg
Punisher gets terminated imo.

Phantom Zone
Yeah probably.

Darth Martin

Phantom Zone
Maybe but....

Im sorry but im going to have to give it to DS. If Punisher keeps getting the feats that he has had in the recent PWJ I would give it 5/10.

Punisher would lose in h2h but he might not do that badly. When Punisher and Batman fought in JLA/Avengers Batman was fighting him for 20 minutes and in a crossover Punisher didnt do too badly considering that Batman got him by suprise.

OgreMan
I love Frank but he loses here.

Wade Wilson
The actually fought in a crossover but we didn't get to see who won.
But if you ask me DS wins 10/10.

Ha Son

Premutos
Deathstroke.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
The actually fought in a crossover but we didn't get to see who won.
But if you ask me DS wins 10/10.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DeasthstrokevsPunisher.jpg

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DeasthstrokevsPunisher.jpg

Is there anything else?

snoopdogg
Is there anything else? Don't think so.

Phantom Zone
Don't think so.

Damn.

Wade Wilson
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DeasthstrokevsPunisher.jpg Yep, that's the one I was talking about thnx.

I'm Bran
Deathstroke.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Deathstroke.

And easily at that.

TricksterPriest
In terms of tactics, Slade was chief tactician for the Secret Society during IC. He personally directed the hero killer squads. not to mention being the only guy to plan an escape during the Black Canary/Green Arrow wedding.

Slade also has better gear than Frank. His staff alone is a hero smasher.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
In terms of tactics, Slade was chief tactician for the Secret Society during IC. He personally directed the hero killer squads. not to mention being the only guy to plan an escape during the Black Canary/Green Arrow wedding.

Punisher could beat him with prep despite DS's tactical skills.

Badabing
Punisher could beat him with prep despite DS's tactical skills. How, when it was decided Punisher couldn't beat Joker? erm

biscuits

stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
durhulk

Badabing
durhulk crylaugh

Sorry man, I couldn't help it.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Badabing
crylaugh

Sorry man, I couldn't help it.

LOL....dont blame you really. laughing

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
And easily at that. So easily, I don't think this qualifies as a vs thread.

This should be moved.

Badabing
Originally posted by I'm Bran
So easily, I don't think this qualifies as a vs thread.

This should be moved. Warned for backseat modding.

durelly

cmack
deathsrtoke wins handily

godking
Punisher could beat him with prep despite DS's tactical skills. how ?.

.DS beating the JLA linup he fought in identity crisis trumps anything Frank has done.

Phantom Zone
how ?.

.DS beating the JLA linup he fought in identity crisis trumps anything Frank has done.

Deathstroke isnt smarter than Captain America or Dr Doom, give it up.

godking
Deathstroke isnt smarter than Captain America or Dr Doom, give it up. devise a scenario where Frank can get a win by outsmarting him.

Frank is outclassed here.

Phantom Zone
devise a scenario where Frank can get a win by outsmarting him.

Frank is outclassed here.

Look I know its really hard for you to understand that Frank can beat DS with prep and you just cant stand to lose an argument, but I dont have to describe a situation where Frank can beat DS. All I know is that DS isnt smarter than Cap (IMO)and hes defintely not smarter than Dr Doom. If you're not man enough to to take the info its not my problem.

What nonsense! Its like me saying that Shang Chi has beaten dardevil in h2h combat and Captain America in combat and then you asking my to describe how Shang Chi could beat Batman. I dont have to describe nothin the people hes outsmarted is proof enough.

Give it up.

batdude123
All I know is that DS isnt smarter than Cap (IMO)

haermm

Philosophía
If you think that's funny, you should read more throughoutly.

He practically says that unless you're smarter then Doom, you're not beating Punisher in a prep fight.

Sounds familiar ? smile

iceman24567
I actually think Deathstroke is smarter than Cap call me crazy Frank is a beast but Slade should take a vast majority.

Phantom Zone

batdude123
Prove it.

Seriously? barker

You're the one who made the ridiculous claim that Cap is smarter than Deathstroke, not I. The onus is on you to prove your claim; not on me to prove a negative. So unless you want to look like a moronic jackass *cough TOO LATE cough*, I'd suggest providing us with your reasons as to why you feel the way you do.

Of course, I already know the answer...

Marvelknight
Deathstroke wins here. He's more than just a enhanced Punisher (as some posters have said), Slade has more years of experience and before he got his enhancements, he was the best. No way in hell would Frank win in a prep battle as well. Slade is on Batman's level of prep, if not better. And h2h skills, there's no contest here. Hell Aqua Man, Wally West, and Hal Jordan could not capture Slade (in Deathstroke the Terminator # 13), and Slade's strength, stamina, reflexes were cut in half. Not to mention he was also hurt and his HF was dam near gone.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by batdude123
Seriously? barker

You're the one who made the ridiculous claim that Cap is smarter than Deathstroke, not I. So unless you want to look like a moronic jackass *cough TOO LATE cough*, I'd suggest providing us with your reasons as to why you feel the way you do.

Of course, I already know the answer...

Well I didnt say that Cap was smarter than Deathstroke so since you're telling me I said something I didnt say it looks like you look stupid. no expression

Philosophía
Well I didnt say that Cap was smarter than Deathstroke

You surely didn't, alfheim.

Deathstroke isnt smarter than Captain America or Dr Doom, give it up.

Captain REX
Phantom Zone, demanding that the person you are debating with 'Give it up' is not how you debate. Please refrain from doing so.

batdude123
Well I didnt say that Cap was smarter than Deathstroke so since you're telling me I said something I didnt say it looks like you look stupid.

Now wheres the proof that DS is smarter? no expression

facepalm

You made an erroneous claim that has no merit. I laughed at you. Nothing more, nothing less.

Once again, the onus is one YOU to prove why you think the way you do. What you're doing is akin to saying "I FEEL THAT X CHARACTER IS BETTER THAN Y CHARCTER. NOW PROVE ME WRONG!!!!111"

Unfortunately for you, it doesn't work that way.

But it's okay, I'm not expecting you to understand this. smile

Phantom Zone

Philosophía

Phantom Zone
*shrug* Lets try this one more time because you dont understand.

I think that DS and Cap are equals intellectually. Just because I said that DS isnt smarter than Cap doesnt neccesarily mean that Cap is superior. Stating that somebody isnt superior to somebody doesnt negate the fact that they can be equals.

I cant explain it any better than that.

batdude123
Again you're laughing at something I didnt say.

It's still hilarious.

No actually I think that Cap and DS are equals intellectually and Dr Doom is smarter than DS. You're not going to ask me for proof that Dr Doom is smarter?

I dont need to provide evidence for something I didnt say.

You need to prove why you think Captain America is just as smart as Slade.

Phantom Zone

You need to prove why you think Captain America is just as smart as Slade.

Not neccesarily. It goes both ways but obvously you take yourself to serioulsy. You're assuming that DS is superior, im not going to assume that he is if theres no proof.

It's still hilarious.

I-its shilarious that you're laughing at something I didnt say? Ooook.

batdude123
Not neccesarily. It goes both ways but obvously you take yourself to serioulsy. You're assuming that DS is superior, im not going to assume that he is if theres no proof.

I-its shilarious that you're laughing at something I didnt say? Ooook.

You're continuing to cloud the issue because you realize your opinion has no basis or reasoning behind it.

Gotcha. wink

Philosophía
*shrug* Lets try this one more time because you dont understand.

I think that DS and Cap are equals intellectually. Just because I said that DS isnt smarter than Cap doesnt neccesarily mean that Cap is superior. Stating that somebody isnt superior to somebody doesnt negate the fact that they can be equals.

I cant explain it any better than that.

There's nothing to understand really. A dodge, especially one like this one, isn't hard to see.

You saying that you actually mean that they are equals intellectually is a cop-out, an idiocy, not only from a feat and fact-based stance, but from a logical position aswell.

Phantom Zone

Ha Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.