Spiderman What if : Back in Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arahan
Who read that issue? I liked it. Seeing Peter going beserk was great.
He owned Ironman and the Kingpin. Aunt May ones again prooved she is a dumb *****.

spiderman killing kingpin with one punch was nice big grin

Slaanesh
i read it..love seeing him kicking IM ass..

Arahan
Yes that was real sweet. Spiderman should always be a bad ass and he was still joking big grin

Tony stil bla blaing about the Registration Act and helping Kingpin.
Aunt May not unterstanding the situation, that was really strange dumb.

H. S. 6
He should've ripped May's throat out also.

Digi
Moving to SM forum.

Arahan
Thanks Digi, I guess it is better suited here.

No kidding why did May behave like a jerk?
Didnt she see why Peter had to do this?

steverules_2
Those marvel bastards stole my idea...I made a thread about what if MJ had been the one who had been shot and look and what they did, I bet they are spying on us now

Yoshi Paradise
Well, that wouldn't be a surprise. One of the best ways to come up with ideas for comic books is to search the Internet.

Originally posted by Arahan
Who read that issue? I liked it. Seeing Peter going beserk was great.
He owned Ironman and the Kingpin. Aunt May ones again prooved she is a dumb *****.

spiderman killing kingpin with one punch was nice big grin

Yep, it was really good.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by steverules_2
Those marvel bastards stole my idea...I made a thread about what if MJ had been the one who had been shot and look and what they did, I bet they are spying on us now

You made more than one, and I made a post in one of them stating that the thread had been answered.

May did not act like a jerk. Ben and May didn't raise Peter to be a killer, under any circumstances.

I thought the comic was just so-so. It was nice to see Pete cut loose with Tony, but not to start killing. It made him seem more like Punisher. But for a What If, I guess it was decent.

Arahan
I was also raised not to kill someone. But in that situation? come on your wife was just killed. The man who ordered the murder just stands before you and wants to kill your aunt and of course you. So you stand there let yoursef killed and then later kingpin kills your aunt too like peter stated.

in the end everyone of us has a little punisher inside smile

Disappear
i thought the "maybe i'm stronger than you" line to iron man was stupid, but it was a decent read.

Wade Wilson
^And I actuallt liked that line. It makes comics feel more realistic. Cause in a way it sucks that we always get an exact info on each character. "Character A is stronger than character B because he can lift more tons" Meh...

jalek moye
I loved it. i feel it is one of the best and most realistic spiderman stories, i love what ifs because they can really how things with out having to mke sure things work out for other chars

Tactics
any scans please? Any at all?

mainly conversation between Tony and spider-man if possible

ankur29
Originally posted by Tactics
any scans please? Any at all?

mainly conversation between Tony and spider-man if possible

check the spiderman respect thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11891155#post11891155

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.