Runner W/Space Gem vs. PC Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

vlaaad12345
Runner can't hurt validus at all....although I doubt validus would hit runner if he did runner would die in most likely one hit.

occultdestroyer
If PC Validus could hit PC Supes, he could hit Runner

tsscls
Runner

occultdestroyer
Runner w/ Space Gem

psycho gundam
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Runner can't hurt validus at all....although I doubt validus would hit runner if he did runner would die in most likely one hit. laughing too bad galactus swallowing him couldn't kill him, even if it's a stalemate, one of these guys is immortal and will never tire....

golem370
Infinite Mass punch from Runner I am sure would hurt Validus

TricksterPriest
Validus has taken on the PC Legion and basically won. It took 3-4 PC kryptonians just to BFR him. Runner is not doing shit to him.

BFR is his only chance. And Runner can be KOed, I've never seen Validus knocked out.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And Runner can be KOed I don't recall this.

Which means...

Scans or it didn't happen.

TricksterPriest
What, he's unKOable? Scans or it didn't happen. whistle

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What, he's unKOable? Scans or it didn't happen. whistle I can't prove a negative, double standard.

You made the claim, double standard.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by psycho gundam
laughing too bad galactus swallowing him couldn't kill him, even if it's a stalemate, one of these guys is immortal and will never tire....
And yet he has been aged to near death,validus beats up on pc kryptonians and daxamites and takes on the entire pc legion for fun runner ain't doing shit.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And yet he has been aged to near death,validus beats up on pc kryptonians and daxamites and takes on the entire pc legion for fun runner ain't doing shit. There we have it.

Validus ages Runner FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.