Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blacksox35
HEY,IF I WERE A JEDI MY NAME WOULD BE SONO.IF I HAD A LIGHTSAVOR THE COLOR WOULD BE BLUE.AND IF I HAD A ANOTHER CHOSE IT WOULD BE BLACK AND I WOULD BE A JEDI.MY MASTER WOULD PROBALLY BE YODA OR THE SPIRT OF OBI- ONE-KINOBI. smokin'

Lord Lucien
You're too young for this immaturity.

Slash_KMC
HELLO, I WOULD BE A SITH AND MY LIGHTSAVOR WOULD BE INVISIBLE SO NO1 CAN DEFEND AGAINST IT, MY NAME WOULD BE DARTH BONO AND I WOULD BE MY OWN MASTER.

EDIT: Serious question though, whats a lightsavor ?

Lord Lucien
A delicious candy treat you can enjoy only the once before your brain is impaled with energy.

Slash_KMC
Awesome drug, gotta try it.

Red Nemesis
You guys are jerks.

So what if he (she?) made a thread that has no room for discussion by other posters? So what if he does not communicate in complete sentences? So what if he uses the caps lock key? All that really matters in this situation is that he knows that three commas (,,,) =/= one period (.).

Slash_KMC
I'm sorry uncle Red,,, Next time I'll think about the consequences before posting,,,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.