Mutant Takeover - ManPLUS steps up..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
A new mutant brotherhood arises to steak claim over mankind, ManPLUS steps in to deal with the matter.

The Mutants offers a challenge to man and man-plus.

Mutants - Lucas Bishop
Gambit
Wolverine (bone)
Morph
Colossus
Psylocke
Rogue

Steve Rogers and Spider-man lead the charge for the Man-PLUS resistnance.

Who would you ADD to Pete & Steves' team to give them a fighting chance against the mutant challangers.

Rule 1 - NO Mutants on Pete & Steves' team.
Rule 2 - No obvious world enders in the team, it's a relitavley small scale battle.
Rule 3 - only 5 more members
Rule 4 - No "one psychic to pwn them all" i want this to be a physical confrontation more than a mental one.

Optional Rule 5 - make it a good battle!

xJLxKing
Cyclops, Batman, Iceman,Steve, CAp

Juk3n
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Cyclops, Batman, Iceman,Steve, CAp

Steve's already on the team..and you have mutants..

Placidity
Originally posted by Juk3n
A new mutant brotherhood arises to steak claim over mankind, ManPLUS steps in to deal with the matter.

The Mutants offers a challenge to man and man-plus.

Mutants - Lucas Bishop
Gambit
Wolverine (bone)
Morph
Colossus
Psylocke
Rogue

Steve Rogers and Spider-man lead the charge for the Man-PLUS resistnance.

Who would you ADD to Pete & Steves' team to give them a fighting chance against the mutant challangers.

Rule 1 - NO Mutants on Pete & Steves' team.
Rule 2 - No obvious world enders in the team, it's a relitavley small scale battle.
Rule 3 - only 5 more members
Rule 4 - No "one psychic to pwn them all" i want this to be a physical confrontation more than a mental one.

Optional Rule 5 - make it a good battle!

1. Spiderman
2. Captain America
3. Karate Kid
4. Toxin
5. Iron Fist
6. Batman
7. Ironman

I think I did fairly well...

Was going to add Doom and Mandarin, but I guess they are too powerful. Plus, they are villains, and I think the idea was to stick with heroes?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Placidity
1. Spiderman
2. Captain America
3. Karate Kid
4. Toxin
5. Iron Fist
6. Batman
7. Ironman

I think I did fairly well...

Was going to add Doom and Mandarin, but I guess they are too powerful. Plus, they are villains, and I think the idea was to stick with heroes?

you make nice battles - and yeah Villains can be used as long as they aern't over the top powerful. although KK is maybe just out of the mutants league. ;-)

Lord Feron
Batman Beyond
Aries (Marvel)
Dr. Light (when he still had to use his suit)
Steel
Venom

Not too strong but strongf enough to beat the Mutants for a good majority.

AlmightyKfish
Taskmaster
Electro
Vision
The Thing
Midnighter

Lord Feron
I was wondering. Taskmaster's "ability" is that a result of a mutant gene? (yea I know noob question sad ) I thought it was just a special talent or ssomething...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.