HP Doomsday Vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
HP Doomsday takes on Captain Atom as Monarch...

Who takes it?

- No Battle Field Removal

- Victory through fatality

- Takes place in an indestructible enclosed football stadium.

. . .

No idea if this is spite or not btw, do forgive.

I'm Bran
Monarch easily.

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Monarch easily.

Slaanesh
Monarch FTW

iceman24567
Monarch casually pwned anybody he fought except amped Prime he wins easily.

AsbestosFlaygon
Monarch.

He could've defeated SBP as well if he went all out at the start of the match imho.

Omega Vision
Monarch by so much its not even funny. This is practically spite.
Doomsday has a shot of rupturing Monarch's armor but that's not really a win considering Doomsday would perish in the resulting release of energy.

SoulDevourer
HP DD got good resistence against energy attacks

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
HP DD got good resistence against energy attacks
He does, but Monarch has good strength. He beat many Supermen, and CA with just 1-2 punches

Parmaniac
Monarch

I hope we see him back soon

Omega Vision
I hope we don't see him again. There's practically no one with the power to take Monarch down and I miss the old Captain Atom.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He does, but Monarch has good strength. He beat many Supermen, and CA with just 1-2 punches yeah but DD is insanely durable even compare to Supe he even tank the OE at FULL power!

WickedDynamite
I'm not sure if HP Doomsday could survive a Super Nova attack?! confused

Omega Vision
H/P Doomsday never took on a being the likes of Guardian Amped Superman Prime. Really SMP won the fight by doing something that Monarch didn't see coming (mostly because it was really dumb). With Doomsday he might be more wary of getting his suit torn up but he makes up for it by having energy blasts that could annihilate DD.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm surprised the HP fanclub hasn't come out in full force yet. By the way, monarch wins.

SoulDevourer
depends if Monarch energy blasts > Radiants energy blasts (whose suppose to be UNLIMITED energy)

WickedDynamite
OMG! I have made a HORRENDOUS and TERRIBLE mistake.

A Super Nova would not only energize DD to absurd amounts of powers. But he would also practically be unstable.

http://www.dccomics.com/media/_dcu/heroes_and_villains/origin_stories/doomsday/2.jpg

HP DD wins.

Sorry Monarch...you get a serious ass whoopin.

Omega Vision
Maybe they haven't shown up because they know Doomsday won't win this one.
Edit: Spoke too soon

Nihilist
Monarch wins, but it aint easy, after all this DD did easily beat Darksied almost to death.

Omega Vision
That was an Avatar first off and second off as much as it pains me to admit it Monarch>Darkseid

Galan007
monarch would utterly dominate ANY version of doomsday.

however, one of the stipulations is: "victory through fatality." does that mean monarch has to perma-kill doomsday to win? because sans a kamikaze attack i don't see that happening.

mmm

WickedDynamite
That's the catch...it's not a good plan to kill DD...that would just make him worse. I would go along with the idea of Monarch trying to trap and confine DD. But to try to dominate him or fight him?

Nu-uh...

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Galan007
does that mean monarch has to perma-kill doomsday to win? um aint that like, impossible? confused even Imperiex coudnt perma-kill DD

Omega Vision
I'm sure if you scattered Doomsday's molecules to the far edges of the universe (Monarch could do that) there's no way he could reform. Of course this is comics we're talking so logic doesn't always apply.

SoulDevourer
yah but then Monarch still need to atomùize him in the 1st place
so that means super duper impossibly strong blast

I mean if he can take FULL OE lvl blasts and Radiants energy blasts without breakin a sweat... confused

Omega Vision
Monarch>>>Radiant

Galan007
meh, not even imperiex could perma-kill doomsday. that's the main reason it's hard for me to think monarch would be able to.

SoulDevourer
Monarch > Unlimited pure energy??

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Galan007
meh, not even imperiex could perma-kill doomsday. exacly

at very least DDs bones are indestructible

Omega Vision
Monarch was stated to have big-bang level power. Imperiex could have destroyed Doomsday if he wasn't so confident that the Universe was about to end anyway. He just didn't bother getting rid of a skeleton he didn't think would regrow.

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Monarch was stated to have big-bang level power. Imperiex could have destroyed Doomsday if he wasn't so confident that the Universe was about to end anyway. He just didn't bother getting rid of a skeleton he didn't think would regrow. probably. though that was never stated.

SoulDevourer
Monarch was stated to have big-bang level power. Imperiex could have destroyed Doomsday if he wasn't so confident that the Universe was about to end anyway. He just didn't bother getting rid of a skeleton he didn't think would regrow. but how do u know it wasnt Imperiex most powerfull blast?

Blanket
but how do u know it wasnt Imperiex most powerfull blast? A casual hand blast?

Omega Vision
Because if his power is really that of the Big Bang then its a pretty pathetic statement about the Big Bang to say that's all it can do. Imperiex was over-confident, he could have eliminated Superman and Doomsday with one blast but he just had to have his villainous gloating.

WickedDynamite
Would Monarch really use the Power of the Big Bang to stop DD?

We haven't even seen him since he did that with SBP.

Galan007
but how do u know it wasnt Imperiex most powerfull blast? imperiex's 'most powerful' blast destroys/recreates universes.

Naija boy
Originally posted by h1a8
HP Doomsday in nanoseconds

Omega Vision
I wouldn't call the blast that killed DD a casual gesture but he certainly wasn't flustered at all by it. It's like driving a nail into a block of wood. It isn't something that can be accomplished without some force applied but its not like a healthy man is going to have too much trouble, that's how I see the blast Imperiex used.

Galan007
Because if his power is really that of the Big Bang then its a pretty pathetic statement about the Big Bang to say that's all it can do. Imperiex was over-confident, he could have eliminated Superman and Doomsday with one blast but he just had to have his villainous gloating. i agree.

what impressed me the most is the fact that doomsday has tanked both the omega beams and the astro force - yet a mere hand blast from imperiex was more than enough to atomize him down to the bones.

quanchi112
Monarch, easily.

AsbestosFlaygon
It makes sense, since Imperiex is arguably on par with a well-fed Galactus.

Back on topic, still Monarch.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Monarch and its not much of a fight

leonidas
could monarch easily beat down a guardian? i'm not entirely sure tbh. erm

iceman24567
Really? no expression

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Monarch and its not much of a fight

thumb up

Monarch would stomp HP DD. The first time wink.

In a scenario where they have to battle 10 times in a row with DD adapting I dunno. I doubt that Monarch could perma kill DD, and I think he might indeed be able to adapt to the way Monarch killed him. It's hard.

AsbestosFlaygon
Agreed.
H/P DD's adaptation was insane.

Monarch may be able to beat him 1-3 times until all his options are extinguished.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
could monarch easily beat down a guardian? i'm not entirely sure tbh. erm Yes, easily.

h1a8
Monarch should be nearly Omnipotent if not already. He absorbed every captain atom in the entire multiverse. I view Monarch>Imperiex.

Omega Vision
Monarch should be nearly Omnipotent if not already. He absorbed every captain atom in the entire multiverse. I view Monarch>Imperiex. erm I wouldn't go that far. He'd certainly be able to give Imperiex Prime a good fight.

h1a8
Well if he absorbed infinitely many Captain Atoms who knows what his potential is. I hope we see him again.

Omega Vision
Well if he absorbed infinitely many Captain Atoms who knows what his potential is. I hope we see him again.
He absorbed 50 or so Captain Atoms, not infinite.

h1a8
He absorbed 50 or so Captain Atoms, not infinite.

Oh, then either D.C. multiverse is not infinite (but finite amount of universes) or Wikipedia is wrong.

psycho gundam
monarch stomps

Batman-Prime
Oh, then either D.C. multiverse is not infinite (but finite amount of universes) or Wikipedia is wrong.

After all those "major" events I'm not sure how many Universes DC has. They try to make things simpler with each crisis and they fail over and over again.

Omega Vision
Originally there was an infinite multiverse but now there's only 52+1 antimatter universe. Wikipedia wasn't wrong per se but you must have not read the part of the article where it says there's only 52 worlds.

h1a8
Oh, that is where that 52 number is coming from.

Lord Feron
I honestly don't think Monarch's Energy Blast are going to effect him that much. DD has taken a shit ton of energy attacks of varing degrees and types.

Monach would have to go fisty cuffs imo. He should be able beat him down after a quick fight... but this way of fighting leads to the possibility of breaking his suit. Anyway it is more likily Monarch wins but I don't think it is as easy as people think.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Monarch should be nearly Omnipotent if not already. He absorbed every captain atom in the entire multiverse. I view Monarch>Imperiex.

Didn't you earlier say HPDD wins in nanoseconds?

iceman24567
Didn't you know he was a troll?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good Point

quanchi112
Monarch should be nearly Omnipotent if not already. He absorbed every captain atom in the entire multiverse. I view Monarch>Imperiex. What? Omnipotent yet he thought Prime was dead and later was defeated by him? Do you even know what the word means?

h1a8
Didn't you earlier say HPDD wins in nanoseconds?

No! Naija quoted me from another thread.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
What? Omnipotent yet he thought Prime was dead and later was defeated by him? Do you even know what the word means?

You're late. If you read the following posts you would see this post is unnecessary.

D.C. has only 52 universes not infinite.

quanchi112
You're late. If you read the following posts you would see this post is unnecessary.

D.C. has only 52 universes not infinite. This still has nothing to do with being omnipotent.

Omega Vision
What? Omnipotent yet he thought Prime was dead and later was defeated by him? Do you even know what the word means?
Omnipotent is the most often misused and misunderstood word in comics.

Omnipotence: all powerful, nothing can overcome omnipotence. Clearly Monarch isn't omnipotent, he's powerful but he's probably Cube Being or less.

Omniscience: all-knowing, this means you know everything that has happened, everything that is happening, and everything that will happen. Clearly Monarch isn't omniscient.

Omnipresence: the state of being everywhere at once. Again this isn't Monarch.

Nowadays people seem to forget that omnipotence only refers to a third of the God equation and seem to think that someone who's omnipotent would also be all-knowing.

quanchi112

Omnipotence: all powerful, nothing can overcome omnipotence. Clearly Monarch isn't omnipotent, he's powerful but he's probably Cube Being or less.

Omniscience: all-knowing, this means you know everything that has happened, everything that is happening, and everything that will happen. Clearly Monarch isn't omniscient.

Nowadays people seem to forget that omnipotence only refers to a third of the God equation and seem to think that someone who's omnipotent would also be all-knowing. He's nowhere close to cube being.

To make a long story short h1 didn't know what the word meant.

SoulDevourer

D.C. has only 52 universes not infinite. wut

h1a8
This still has nothing to do with being omnipotent.

Yes it does. If he has the power of infinite CAs then he would be relatively omnipotent. Eternity, LT, Death, etc. all have relative Omnipotence. TOAA is the only one who has absolute Omnipotence.

JakeTheBank

Nowadays people seem to forget that omnipotence only refers to a third of the God equation and seem to think that someone who's omnipotent would also be all-knowing.

thumb up

quanchi112
Yes it does. If he has the power of infinite CAs then he would be relatively omnipotent. Eternity, LT, Death, etc. all have relative Omnipotence. TOAA is the only one who has absolute Omnipotence. No, he wouldn't. laughing out loud

Prime defeated him. You don't read comics just admit it.

h1a8
No, he wouldn't. laughing out loud

Prime defeated him. You don't read comics just admit it.

Prime defeated him because his didn't have infinite CAs in him. Are you listening? I said IF Monarch had infinite CAs (instead of 52) then he would be relatively omnipotent. But since he doesn't then what are you talking about?

h1a8
wut

Only 52 universes and 1 anti universe. It originally had infinitely many of them though but only 53 only exists now.

quanchi112
Prime defeated him because his didn't have infinite CAs in him. Are you listening? I said IF Monarch had infinite CAs (instead of 52) then he would be relatively omnipotent. But since he doesn't then what are you talking about? How could he in the first place absorb infinite ca's? laughing out loud He absorbed the ones who showed up to stop him in countdown arena.

h1a8
How could he in the first place absorb infinite ca's? laughing out loud He absorbed the ones who showed up to stop him in countdown arena.

Who cares how he could in the first place?
Do you know what an IF statement is? Your intelligence is very low so I don't think you do.

If Mickey Mouse eats a roach then Donald Duck will jump into the ocean.
What's the meaning of that?

quanchi112
Who cares how he could in the first place?
Do you know what an IF statement is? Your intelligence is very low so I don't think you do.

If Mickey Mouse eats a roach then Donald Duck will jump into the ocean.
What's the meaning of that? This from the guy who always thinks an event takes place in comics only to find out he's always wrong. Aren't you sick and tired f spouting fabrications?

Whether Monarch is all powerful or not has nothing to do with this fight. Monarch has the power to slap DD around and play with him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Monarch could absorb however many CA he wants and still would never ever be Omnipotent. As far as this thread, Monarch with ease.

Omega Vision
Monarch could absorb however many CA he wants and still would never ever be Omnipotent. As far as this thread, Monarch with ease.
Yeah I could absorb an infinite number of me and I still wouldn't be able to breath in space.

iceman24567
Yeah I could absorb an infinite number of me and I still wouldn't be able to breath in space. Uh well i think if Monarch did absorb and infinite amount of his counterparts he would be nigh omnipotent because of his powerset.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Uh well i think if Monarch did absorb and infinite amount of his counterparts he would be nigh omnipotent because of his powerset.

There was nothing omnipotent about him to begin so why would absorbing 1,000,000 more of him mean he's omnipotent now?

Omega Vision
There was nothing omnipotent about him to begin so why would absorbing 1,000,000 more of him mean he's omnipotent now?
A single Captain Atom is pretty powerful. Energy and (to an extent I think) matter manipulation along with flight, super-strength, and manipulation of the Quantum Field which is similar to the Green in that its an intrinsic force of the DCU. He would never be truly omnipotent no matter how many times you multiply his powers but 20000x Post Arena Monarch would be pretty damn powerful. Like making the Living Tribunal intervene powerful.
Just out of curiosity does anyone know if there's ever been a direct connection between the Speedforce and the various Elemental forces like the Red, Green, and so on?

KuRuPT Thanosi
A single Captain Atom is pretty powerful. Energy and (to an extent I think) matter manipulation along with flight, super-strength, and manipulation of the Quantum Field which is similar to the Green in that its an intrinsic force of the DCU.
Just out of curiosity does anyone know if there's ever been a direct connection between the Speedforce and the various Elemental forces like the Red, Green, and so on?

None of which are Omnipotent qualities. So, what does increasing those things by 1,000,000 really mean in terms of omnipotence.

Omega Vision
None of which are Omnipotent qualities. So, what does increasing those things by 1,000,000 really mean in terms of omnipotence.
If you've read my arguments in other threads on the matter I believe that only one being should be omnipotent in any setting. Only Supreme Beings should be omnipotent but comics being comics tend to forget that.
He'd be nigh-omnipotent if you increased him to the levels you suggest. He was already a universal (and arguably multiversal or at least multi-universal) threat.

iceman24567
There was nothing omnipotent about him to begin so why would absorbing 1,000,000 more of him mean he's omnipotent now? Nigh omnipotent like cosmic Extant level erm

kevdude
Because if his power is really that of the Big Bang then its a pretty pathetic statement about the Big Bang to say that's all it can do. Imperiex was over-confident, he could have eliminated Superman and Doomsday with one blast but he just had to have his villainous gloating.

The thing is Imperiex pretty much did just that to Suerpman and Doomsday, the only reason Superman survived was because Darkseid saved him. His (DD) body did not regrow all by itself, help from Luthors tech was the main reason he returned (if at all). Darkseids main goal in OWAW had nothing to do with helping Earth. cool

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kevdude
The thing is Imperiex pretty much did just that to Suerpman and Doomsday, the only reason Superman survived was because Darkseid saved him. His (DD) body did not regrow all by itself, help from Luthors tech was the main reason he returned (if at all). Darkseids main goal in OWAW had nothing to do with helping Earth. cool
Its a fanon theory of mine that pretty much every crossover between COIE and FC (with the possible exception of IC) was part of Darkseid's plans or at least played into them.
He helped save the DCU like five times because he couldn't let anyone else destroy/take it over before he did.

iceman24567
Remember what full potential Captain Atom was capable of? Something like that imo

Omega Vision
Remember what full potential Captain Atom was capable of? Something like that imo
Bitching Nekron?

iceman24567
much more than that actually

batdude123
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54163ui.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54182hn.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54195mk.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54207wq.jpg

xJLxKing
I guess beating the guy who owning the entire DCU is not impressive stick out tongue

iceman24567
Originally posted by batdude123
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54163ui.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54182hn.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54195mk.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54207wq.jpg Batnub ftw thumb up

h1a8
This from the guy who always thinks an event takes place in comics only to find out he's always wrong. Aren't you sick and tired f spouting fabrications?

Whether Monarch is all powerful or not has nothing to do with this fight. Monarch has the power to slap DD around and play with him.

How is it a fabrication that if Monarch has infinite CA's he will be relatively omnipotent?

Now knowing that Monarch only has 52 CAs then this will be a hard fight for him. He might lose by ko.

iceman24567
^ in your dreams

Omega Vision
How is it a fabrication that if Monarch has infinite CA's he will be relatively omnipotent?

Now knowing that Monarch only has 52 CAs then this will be a hard fight for him. He might lose by ko.
Guardian amped Prime would utterly shit-stomp H/P DD, even in a pure fist fight he'd take a solid majority if not a stomp. Monarch was clearly Prime's superior in every way, including arrogance stick out tongue (which was his downfall).

KuRuPT Thanosi
Guardian amped Prime would utterly shit-stomp H/P DD, even in a pure fist fight he'd take a solid majority if not a stomp. Monarch was clearly Prime's superior in every way, including arrogance stick out tongue (which was his downfall).

That's odd... You said HPDD would stomp Thanos in a h2h encounter yet Prime would stomp HPDD? That makes little sense. You put Thanos against Prime in a pure physical encounter and you have a very good fight on your hands. Both could win.

kevdude
Its a fanon theory of mine that pretty much every crossover between COIE and FC (with the possible exception of IC) was part of Darkseid's plans or at least played into them.
He helped save the DCU like five times because he couldn't let anyone else destroy/take it over before he did.

Here Darkseids real plans in OWAW.

http://yfrog.com/8cowawd001j
http://yfrog.com/8cowawdd001j

Here Darkseid is full powered and could have destroyed Brainiac 13, although he didn't.

http://yfrog.com/bgowawb001j

Would be a fight between HP Doomsday and Monarch. You don't get much higher in tech other then the Oans, the Guardians of the Universe and The Controllers.

h1a8

IDK, HP DD seemed undefeatable by any force in the universe except by the end of time (a universal destroying force). I don't believe Gaurdian amp Prime would beat him minus bfr.

SoulDevourer
DD adapts & wins

/thread stick out tongue

quanchi112

Now knowing that Monarch only has 52 CAs then this will be a hard fight for him. He might lose by ko. Because it is. Having infinite power is a far cry from omnipotent. I don't blame you though you just don't have the sense to figure it out.Originally posted by h1a8
IDK, HP DD seemed undefeatable by any force in the universe except by the end of time (a universal destroying force). I don't believe Gaurdian amp Prime would beat him minus bfr. The writer disagrees with your assessment of DD.

h1a8
Because it is. Having infinite power is a far cry from omnipotent. I don't blame you though you just don't have the sense to figure it out. The writer disagrees with your assessment of DD.

Having infinite power implies omnipotence (relatively at least). Show me one example where someone has infinite power and is not at least relatively omnipotent.

No he doesn't. If you read HP you will learn that the writer wrote DD to be beyond death and having no forces in the universe being able to end him except the end of time.

SoulDevourer
so DD is mystical? i dont remeber they state that huh

say if DD is disintagrate into atoms (prolly near impossible to do but IF) then can he also reform from that?

h1a8
so DD is mystical? i dont remeber they state that huh

say if DD is disintagrate into atoms (prolly near impossible to do but IF) then can he also reform from that?

HP DD can not be disintegrated period.
The OE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL and even it couldn't end him.
In HP it specifically claimed that NO force in the universe could end him, only the end of time.

SoulDevourer
HP DD can not be disintegrated period.
The OE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL and even it couldn't end him.
In HP it specifically claimed that NO force in the universe could end him, only the end of time. (Supe also took the full OE)

weird tho...cuz that means even some1 like specter or mxy cant snap him outa existence or somethin?

quanchi112
Having infinite power implies omnipotence (relatively at least). Show me one example where someone has infinite power and is not at least relatively omnipotent.

No he doesn't. If you read HP you will learn that the writer wrote DD to be beyond death and having no forces in the universe being able to end him except the end of time. Not in comics. There are varying degrees of infinite power in marvel.

I read an interview with the writer's thoughts on stacking up DD against other characters and he's nowhere near the level you have him on.

Wrong again.

he was also defeated quite easily by Imperiex Prime. Just because they took him to the end of time and because this was the manner in which they pulled it off doesn't suggest it's the only way. Owaw proves ya wrong along with the writer's thoughts.

Batman-Prime
^care to provide a link to the interview or a scan? smile

quanchi112

Batman-Prime
^Not that I doubt your words Quan but I would prefer the Link.

He talks then about an individual with 95% of an "all-out-Superman". That's something different. How much of his 100% does Superman use, normally, restricted by his moral code?

Omega Vision
^ Utter bullshit, Quan. Superman's upbringing gave him the ability to focus and discipline his use of power to the point that he's one of the most skilled users of Kryptonian powers bar none.
This is why I ignore writer's statements if they don't make sense.
Dan Jurgens also said the Odin Force was planetary level power and that Superman was a "million times more powerful than Thor" and only the magic weakness would thwart Big Blue if they fought. I bet you don't agree with those assessments.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
^Not that I doubt your words Quan but I would prefer the Link.

He talks then about an individual with 95% of an "all-out-Superman". That's something different. How much of his 100% does Superman use, normally, restricted by his moral code? When you start debating and backing up your case I'll provide the link.

We saw an all out Superman against WW. What appearances are you speaking about where his power raises to levels you are referring to?

Again someone with a different upbringing and just 95 percent of Superman's power so I see anyone with power eclipsing Superman's as beating Dd such as Thanos, Thor, etc. backed up by the writer of the story.

^ Utter bullshit, Quan. Superman's upbringing gave him the ability to focus and discipline his use of power to the point that he's one of the most skilled users of Kryptonian powers bar none.
This is why I ignore writer's statements if they don't make sense.
Dan Jurgens also said the Odin Force was planetary level power and that Superman was a "million times more powerful than Thor" and only the magic weakness would thwart Big Blue if they fought. I bet you don't agree with those assessments. This is Dan Jurgens opinion on an all out fight between DD from the story he wrote himself. Dd was always overrated and even the guy who wrote the story would chuckle as to the extents some choose to do so.

xJLxKing
So where is the interview?

quanchi112
So where is the interview? Is everyone around here incompetent?

xJLxKing
It's funny. When I stated that I have read an interview about Scar dying, you automatically dismissed it because I couldn't post the interview. I later posted a scan(even better) and you had your ass handed to you.

Now, the table has turn, and it's up to you to prove your claim.

Omega Vision
When you start debating and backing up your case I'll provide the link.

We saw an all out Superman against WW. What appearances are you speaking about where his power raises to levels you are referring to?

Again someone with a different upbringing and just 95 percent of Superman's power so I see anyone with power eclipsing Superman's as beating Dd such as Thanos, Thor, etc. backed up by the writer of the story.

This is Dan Jurgens opinion on an all out fight between DD from the story he wrote himself. Dd was always overrated and even the guy who wrote the story would chuckle as to the extents some choose to do so.
Retcons exist because not everyone has the right vision of the shared story.
Most other writers would agree that Superman's upbringing is a strength not a hindrance. Jurgens doesn't know what he's talking about.

I ask you again: do you think Superman is a million times as powerful as Thor? Jurgens said that in an interview and he's written both Superman and Thor.

quanchi112
It's funny. When I stated that I have read an interview about Scar dying, you automatically dismissed it because I couldn't post the interview. I later posted a scan(even better) and you had your ass handed to you.

Now, the table has turn, and it's up to you to prove your claim. I posted his exact words while you did no such thing. I backed up my claim while you did not.

Retcons exist because not everyone has the right vision of the shared story.
Most other writers would agree that Superman's upbringing is a strength not a hindrance. Jurgens doesn't know what he's talking about.

I ask you again: do you think Superman is a million times as powerful as Thor? Jurgens said that in an interview and he's written both Superman and Thor. Whether or not his upbringing is a strength or a hindrance is another issue entirely. I happen to agree with him though. If Superman went all out he'd be much more formidable than say if he were raised on apokolips then in smallville.

Jurgens recanted those statements and insisted he was joking or sarcastic.

The reason I posted this is because in his story he favors Superman at 95 percent power level with different upbringing against his DD. We are debating his DD so his opinion is indeed valid.

h1a8
(Supe also took the full OE)

weird tho...cuz that means even some1 like specter or mxy cant snap him outa existence or somethin?

Those who are deemed essential to reality can not be killed with the OE.
Superman is essential, all other kryptonians and daxamites aren't (as shown by the OE). The Source>All

SoulDevourer
Those who are deemed essential to reality can not be killed with the OE.
Superman is essential, all other kryptonians and daxamites aren't (as shown by the OE). The Source>All DOOMSDAY IS ALSO ESSENTIAL! evil face

h1a8
Not in comics. There are varying degrees of infinite power in marvel.

I read an interview with the writer's thoughts on stacking up DD against other characters and he's nowhere near the level you have him on.

Wrong again.

he was also defeated quite easily by Imperiex Prime. Just because they took him to the end of time and because this was the manner in which they pulled it off doesn't suggest it's the only way. Owaw proves ya wrong along with the writer's thoughts.

There are several possibilities since HP DD can not be harmed by anything less than a universal destroying attack as implied by the HP comic.

1. Imperiex blasting DD was PIS.
2. Imperiex is abstract level and can fire universal destroying blasts.

Choose!

h1a8
DOOMSDAY IS ALSO ESSENTIAL! evil face

It wasn't never mentioned thus he isn't. The writer only wanted to portray the fact that he was now beyond death and thus unbeatable (not essential).

It was mentioned that Superman is essential and thus he is.

SoulDevourer
It wasn't never mentioned thus he isn't. The writer only wanted to portray the fact that he was now beyond death and thus unbeatable (not essential).

It was mentioned that Superman is essential and thus he is. um OE is more then death, its oblivion (full OE=target erased, not jus killed) so...DD is suppose to be beyond oblivion to? confused

SoulDevourer
There are several possibilities since HP DD can not be harmed by anything less than a universal destroying attack as implied by the HP comic. ? it only state hes beyond death, if they dont specify scope then it means no force even in the Multiverse can kill him 4 good (cept end of time or entropy or w/e they call it)

Blanket
I don't know how this got to whatever page this is on, but Monarch wins easily.

kevdude

Now, the table has turn, and it's up to you to prove your claim.

thumb up Its humorous when its turned against him and 'his proof' is him typing it down without no links or scans at all. He is a douche.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Blanket
I don't know how this got to whatever page this is on, but Monarch wins easily.

thanos-prime
Monarch easily.

h1a8
Actually HP DD wins easily. Remember he can evolve on the fly.

thanos-prime
When if he evolves does he become resistant or completely impervious to that form of attack?

h1a8
According to all the evidence we have, he become impervious.
Also DD can evolve new offenses to combat one's weakness.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
thumb up Its humorous when its turned against him and 'his proof' is him typing it down without no links or scans at all. He is a douche. I copy and pasted the actual interview while he couldn't provide any such thing. Big difference, kev.

There are several possibilities since HP DD can not be harmed by anything less than a universal destroying attack as implied by the HP comic.

1. Imperiex blasting DD was PIS.
2. Imperiex is abstract level and can fire universal destroying blasts.

Choose! 1.False. Imperiex Prime is beyond DD. I guess you didn't get that much from the comic if you even read the actual scan or not.

2.The writer disagrees. Originally posted by h1a8
Actually HP DD wins easily. Remember he can evolve on the fly. Wrong. Monarch wins easily. Please feel free to back up your case.

Batman-Prime

iceman24567
^pwned

quanchi112

xJLxKing
LMFAO at Quan

Omega Vision

iceman24567
The fact you actually think that whoever gets the last word in wins an argument reinforces your immaturity. I agree most if not all trolls are immature wink

Omega Vision
I agree most if not all trolls are immature wink
He's got it down to a science. Or an art. Or both even.

iceman24567
He's got it down to a science. Or an art. Or both even. If you ask me PeteyLane is the best troll

quanchi112
LMFAO at Quan Nice avatar, kid.Originally posted by Omega Vision
The fact you actually think that whoever gets the last word in wins an argument reinforces your immaturity. Like it's not my thing. He posted something the writer recanted meaning he lied about it's authenticity. he left out context which shows him to be a fanboy.

Omega Vision
If you ask me PeteyLane is the best troll
He's certainly more annoying than Quan but he loses points because he gets banned all the time whereas Quan seems to be immune to banning. He's like a vampire immune to sunlight, much more frightening.

iceman24567
He's certainly more annoying than Quan but he loses points because he gets banned all the time whereas Quan seems to be immune to banning. He's like a vampire immune to sunlight, much more frightening. laughing

quanchi112
He's certainly more annoying than Quan but he loses points because he gets banned all the time whereas Quan seems to be immune to banning. He's like a vampire immune to sunlight, much more frightening. I've been banned here before.

Batman-Prime
^Proud? big grin

KuRuPT Thanosi
First H1a8 says Monarch wins because he's omnipotent... Then he turns around and say HP DD easily because he's impervious injury and can adapt on the fly. So.... HP DD is omnipotent...?

h1a8
First H1a8 says Monarch wins because he's omnipotent... Then he turns around and say HP DD easily because he's impervious injury and can adapt on the fly. So.... HP DD is omnipotent...?

you didn't read all the relevant posts.
I thought monarch was omnipotent (theoretically anyway) since I assumed he absorbed infinite CAs. But someone told me that there are only 52 universes with 1 antimatter universe. So knowing that I changed my mind.

iceman24567
h1 was ignorant of what actually happened in Arena which is ridiculous imo

Batman-Prime
Countdown Arena was good though IMO. Chris Kent, GL Bruce Wayne and Monarch rocked.

quanchi112
^Proud? big grin No, I am filling someone in who's ignorant about me and my history on here. he acts like I can just do whatever I want which isn't the case.

No one is exempt.

You also shouldn't use the ^ when in you start off a new page.

you didn't read all the relevant posts.
I thought monarch was omnipotent (theoretically anyway) since I assumed he absorbed infinite CAs. But someone told me that there are only 52 universes with 1 antimatter universe. So knowing that I changed my mind. You didn't read countdown arena.

Batman-Prime
^<-Is unecessary as I know you will always reply to my posts. You are my Stalker after all uhuh

quanchi112
^<-Is unecessary as I know you will always reply to my posts. You are my Stalker after all uhuh Responding to someone on a public forum doesn't make someone a stalker. Quit being so sensitive.

This is spite anyways against DD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.