Brothers Grimm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Has anyone seen this movie? Starring Matt Damon as Will Grimm, and Heath Ledger as Jacob Grimm. It is a fantasy movie. Anyone seen it?

Master Crimzon
I did. Piece of shit.

BruceSkywalker
This good have been better

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
I did. Piece of shit.

Master Crimzon
Yeah. Now, how did Heath Ledger and Matt Damon wind up in this horrible, horrible movie? Aren't they above it?

SnakeEyes
Eh, talented actors seem to wind up making at least one terrible film (if not more) in their respective careers. How it happens? I don't know; sometimes simply to make money.

Master Crimzon
Sad but true. I mean, look at dudes like Al Pacino and De Niro now...

Movies82
I saw bits and pieces..... I fell asleep every time.... it was painfully boring.

Impediment
'Twas a piece of shit.

jinXed by JaNx
i liked it

Kazenji
It was allright from what i remember of it.

Placidity
Monica was smoking though.

Ultimate Wil
I actually like this movie a whole lot.

super pr*xy
it was ok.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i liked it Originally posted by Kazenji
It was allright from what i remember of it. Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
I actually like this movie a whole lot. Originally posted by super pr*xy
it was ok.

... What..what is wrong with all of you?! blink

super pr*xy
i liked it because of monica..

Kazenji
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

Nothing, Everyone has different tastes accept it or shut up.

MetallicaT
Originally posted by Kazenji
Nothing, Everyone has different tastes accept it or shut up.

na...it was a shit movie...

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

laughing out loud

I don't know mate. I have to say that i was utterly disappointed with it the first time that i saw it but there was something there that i wanted to like. After a second viewing i had no expectations and i found myself having a fairly good time. I liked the whimsical French guy and the chemistry between Ledger and Damon. I will admit that this movie could have been something special but i'm a sucker for fantasy flicks, especially the more mature ones. I was impressed with the sets and i even enjoyed the juvenile humor. You can't tell me that you didn't chuckle just a little bit when you saw the dough/mud man lmao

Master Crimzon
This movie's definitely not one of the 'mature' fantasy movies. Hell, Harry Potter is far more mature and complex than this pile of shit.

MildPossession
It's not one of the worst films that I've ever seen, it was disappointing from the director and cast and could have been so much more, but to me it wasn't a complete waste of my time. Don't forget Lena in the cast too smile

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
This movie's definitely not one of the 'mature' fantasy movies. Hell, Harry Potter is far more mature and complex than this pile of shit.

laughing out loud

It's an inspiration of the Brothers Grimm fairy tails. Of course it's going to be a simple movie. When i say mature i don't mean adult. I think mature is above fluff and i really don't think this was a fluff movie. It definitely would have been better suited as an R movie because there are many scenes that feel purposely tamed down. It's cool though, i realize that the movie missed the mark but it's still one that i choose to enjoy regardless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.