Red Hulk/w Cannonballs powers vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Red Hulk has been given the abilities of Cannonball- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Samuel_Guthrie_%28Earth-616%29#Powers_and_Abilities

Opponents
Immortal Hercules
Black Suit Namor
Durok the Demolisher
Ultimate Colossus
J2
Maxam
Atlas
Fin Fang Foom
Death's Head II
Pitt
Ares

and if He beats these easily then last fight.
Kurse
Drax the Destroyer with the Power Gem
Destroyer(Loki)
&
Mangog(Silver Age)

carver9
No one would be able to beat this version of hulk, he could absorb any kind of kinetic energy and redirect it back at his opponent.

Doctor-Alvis
It seems like the majority of these characters main/only form of the attack is the same type that would get neutralized by Cannonball's powers.

carver9
He clears this without a problem, gladiator hardest punch that wrecks planets had no affect on cannonball, didnt even faze him. Rulk clears this with a smile on his face; hell fury attacks did nothing to cannonball.

I'm Bran
Stops at Destroyer, or Mangog

carver9
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Stops at Destroyer, or Mangog

They must have a way of getting past the absorbing kinetic energy and redirected it towards them. sad

I'm Bran
Originally posted by carver9
They must have a way of getting past the absorbing kinetic energy and redirected it towards them. sad Ya, it's called disintegration beams. It's the same thing that cut straight through Mjolnir.

Mangog's is 'what the **** is Red Hulk going to do to him'?

Also, Cannonball bounced off of a still Juggernaut like a rubber ball before.

carver9
Ya, it's called disintegration beams. It's the same thing that cut straight through Mjolnir.

Mangog's is 'what the **** is Red Hulk going to do to him'?

Also, Cannonball bounced off of a still Juggernaut like a rubber ball before.

Cannonball bounced off of juggernaut when he was drunk and not as trained as he was when he fought gladiator and its the juggernaut, thor god blast almost bounced off of him and had no affect along with all of the exemplers attacks.

Cannonball took attacks from the fury and gladiator with no affect and gladiator is a planet buster and was about to punch cannonball to the core of the sun.

Rulk with this power would be unstoppable.

golem370
Cannonball is 175pounds not to say Hulk would do any better but he weights 10 times that. Hulk survived a distergrator beam from the Celestial Order in Marvel's End that killed Strange and Namor

I'm Bran
Cannonball bounced off of juggernaut when he was drunk and not as trained as he was when he fought gladiator and its the juggernaut, thor god blast almost bounced off of him and had no affect along with all of the exemplers attacks.

Cannonball took attacks from the fury and gladiator with no affect and gladiator is a planet buster and was about to punch cannonball to the core of the sun.

Rulk with this power would be unstoppable. Issue, or scans, as I haven't read the comic in a while.

Juggernaut was standing still during the Cannonball incident. He was moving towards the God Blast and got his forward momentum stopped and pushed back.

I don't recall what happened when he fought the weaker Fury, but Gladiator also doesn't hit as hard as Mangog, or Destroyer.

His head explodes when Destroyers beam comes crashing through his shields and through his brain.

It's not like Rulk increases the power of the shield. He's not by any means unbeatable.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by golem370
Cannonball is 175pounds not to say Hulk would do any better but he weights 10 times that. Hulk survived a distergrator beam from the Celestial Order in Marvel's End that killed Strange and Namor Destroyer's beams went straight through Hulk like wet paper.

Namor out of water in his speedo for a long period of time isn't near Hulk in power either. Strange isn't as durable as him either.

carver9
Issue, or scans, as I haven't read the comic in a while.

Juggernaut was standing still during the Cannonball incident. He was moving towards the God Blast and got his forward momentum stopped and pushed back.

I don't recall what happened when he fought the weaker Fury, but Gladiator also doesn't hit as hard as Mangog, or Destroyer.

His head explodes when Destroyers beam comes crashing through his shields and through his brain.

It's not like Rulk increases the power of the shield. He's not by any means unbeatable.

The juggernaut and cannonball incident happened when cannonball was drunk and stressed and again, its the juggernaut, nothing stops him, PERIOD. When the exemplers shot everything that they had at him and thor hit him as hard as he could with his hammer, juggernaut didnt move a budge. Its not good to use the juggernaut.

Its not that cannonball took a planet destroying punch, its the fact that when gladiator punched him with this tremendous force cannonball didnt even feel it or budged so what difference is mangog or any other punch going to do when a being that can destroy planets had no affect on him.

Do you know what kinetic energy is? Any attack that any body on the field dish out would be kinetic energy, no matter what it is, and it would be absorbed, just that simple.

golem370
Hulk durability is very strong and he has a healing factor the blast shield would fortify that durability and when Hulk absorbs the kinetic energy of some of these guys his hits will increase who knows 100 fold. With momentum and power Hulk was able to destroy a asteroid 2 or 3 times as large as the earth I would say he would have that kind of punch all the time with Cannonball's speed. I also would take into consideration that the asteroid was solid where the earth is only solid when you hit the ground.

I'm Bran
The juggernaut and cannonball incident happened when cannonball was drunk and stressed and again, its the juggernaut, nothing stops him, PERIOD. When the exemplers shot everything that they had at him and thor hit him as hard as he could with his hammer, juggernaut didnt move a budge. Its not good to use the juggernaut.

Its not that cannonball took a planet destroying punch, its the fact that when gladiator punched him with this tremendous force cannonball didnt even feel it or budged so what difference is mangog or any other punch going to do when a being that can destroy planets had no affect on him.

Do you know what kinetic energy is? Any attack that any body on the field dish out would be kinetic energy, no matter what it is, and it would be absorbed, just that simple. Were his powers lowered then?
Nothing stops him (except War Hulk, and G-Blast), but he wasn't in motion against Cannonball.

Why are you using feats that 8th Day Juggernaut did? Seriously?

Cannonball couldn't move Gladiator when Glads didn't want to be moved, if you want to use that instance. As well as him focusing all his power into surviving Gladiator's blow. Mangog attacks in bunches, and his power isn't based on confidence.

I do know what kinetic energy is. I'm just not one to overrate powers based on statements. Using what you're saying, Galactus couldn't do shit to Cannonball. So really... erm

golem370
Every inch that Mangog would take Hulk would be absorbing his kinetic energy until Mangog attack and use his shield to stop the attack or less it but the he would be hit by a punch that would easily destroy a planet.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by golem370
Every inch that Mangog would take Hulk would be absorbing his kinetic energy until Mangog attack and use his shield to stop the attack or less it but the he would be hit by a punch that would easily destroy a planet. I don't understand what you wrote.

carver9
Were his powers lowered then?
Nothing stops him (except War Hulk, and G-Blast), but he wasn't in motion against Cannonball.

Why are you using feats that 8th Day Juggernaut did? Seriously?

Cannonball couldn't move Gladiator when Glads didn't want to be moved, if you want to use that instance. As well as him focusing all his power into surviving Gladiator's blow. Mangog attacks in bunches, and his power isn't based on confidence.

I do know what kinetic energy is. I'm just not one to overrate powers based on statements. Using what you're saying, Galactus couldn't do shit to Cannonball. So really... erm

His power was much lower, he had just joined the xmen and didnt receive all the training that he has had before his fight with fury.

Nothing stops the juggernaut except war hulk who had CELESTIAL tech and the god blast SLOWED him down but the ground gave out before he was stopped and eight day is the juggernaut, there was no amping when he fought thor. The only time he got a boost was when he turned to trion unless you have some kind of proof.

I agree, cannonball couldnt move gladiator since, well, cannonball dont have super strength to do so; so what was your point. Do you think that you could move hulk. Where did you get him focusing ALL of his power, I read that no where, scan please. Again, gladiator punched him with all of his might to no avail, what makes you think that mangog or whoever else that punch him do anything different then a powerful person like gladiator couldnt do and why would gladiator confidence be low against cannonball confused .

Can you please prove that mangog is stronger then gladiator. How about showing me a planet destroying feat or him moving a planet like gladiator can.

golem370
Every step Mangog made towards Hulk the Hulk would be absorbing Mangog kinetic energy and then use his durability,healing factor and shield to stop or lessin Mangog's attack and then Mangog would be struck with a punch strong enough to easily destroy a planet.

I'm Bran
His power was much lower, he had just joined the xmen and didnt receive all the training that he has had before his fight with fury.

Nothing stops the juggernaut except war hulk who had CELESTIAL tech and the god blast SLOWED him down but the ground gave out before he was stopped and eight day is the juggernaut, there was no amping when he fought thor. The only time he got a boost was when he turned to trion unless you have some kind of proof.

I agree, cannonball couldnt move gladiator since, well, cannonball dont have super strength to do so; so what was your point. Do you think that you could move hulk. Where did you get him focusing ALL of his power, I read that no where, scan please. Again, gladiator punched him with all of his might to no avail, what makes you think that mangog or whoever else that punch him do anything different then a powerful person like gladiator couldnt do and why would gladiator confidence be low against cannonball confused .

Can you please prove that mangog is stronger then gladiator. How about showing me a planet destroying feat or him moving a planet like gladiator can. Scan that shit... when you get home from work.

I said War Hulk. Obviously War Hulk had Celestial tech, or he wouln't have been War Hulk.
The God Blast pushed him back, and almost had him falling backwards. The ground gave out later.
How about statements saying he felt what was it, hundreds of times stronger? See Thor fight.

Cannonball said it was impossible, and he was completely vulnerable in that instance. And seeing as Rulk doesn't add anything to the shield... If he races at Mangog, or Destroyer...

I didn't mean for it to be taken literally. Anyway, because Mangog is more powerful. As well as him not stopping his attack after one blow just because someone survived a hit.

Mangog doesn't destroy planets or move shit. He KO'ed Thor with throws (as well as smashing the ground and KO'ing him). Punches Mjolnir away after it's been thrown at him. KO's Thor by squeezing him. He was also pretty much unaffected by everything Asgard threw at him (besides spells), as far as durability goes. Etc.

carver9
Scan that shit... when you get home from work.

I said War Hulk. Obviously War Hulk had Celestial tech, or he wouln't have been War Hulk.
The God Blast pushed him back, and almost had him falling backwards. The ground gave out later.
How about statements saying he felt what was it, hundreds of times stronger? See Thor fight.

Cannonball said it was impossible, and he was completely vulnerable in that instance. And seeing as Rulk doesn't add anything to the shield... If he races at Mangog, or Destroyer...

I didn't mean for it to be taken literally. Anyway, because Mangog is more powerful. As well as him not stopping his attack after one blow just because someone survived a hit.

Mangog doesn't destroy planets or move shit. He KO'ed Thor with throws (as well as smashing the ground and KO'ing him). Punches Mjolnir away after it's been thrown at him. KO's Thor by squeezing him. He was also pretty much unaffected by everything Asgard threw at him (besides spells), as far as durability goes. Etc.

I agree with mangog being more powerful then gladiator and strength wise he is stronger but not by much and juggernaut had no ampage during his fight against thor.

I agree, it is impossible to move gladiator if you dont have the strength to do it and cannonball didnt know about his absorbing powers UNTIL he fought gladiator and was about to get punched to the sun, so yes he was vulnerable during that entire fight.

I just want to know why you think that mangog powers would work against cannonball when gladiators best shot didnt, then it was a confident gladiator. I know that mangog is stronger but not that much stronger to make a difference in cannonball even budging.

Juggernaut durability>>almost anyone in comics under sky father durability. Like I said before, its not good using him.

I'm Bran
I agree with mangog being more powerful then gladiator and strength wise he is stronger but not by much and juggernaut had no ampage during his fight against thor.

I agree, it is impossible to move gladiator if you dont have the strength to do it and cannonball didnt know about his absorbing powers UNTIL he fought gladiator and was about to get punched to the sun, so yes he was vulnerable during that entire fight.

I just want to know why you think that mangog powers would work against cannonball when gladiators best shot didnt, then it was a confident gladiator. I know that mangog is stronger but not that much stronger to make a difference in cannonball even budging.

Juggernaut durability>>almost anyone in comics under sky father durability. Like I said before, its not good using him. Then I disagree again. Mangog tore through all of Asgard using his strength. Everyone, everything. I'd like to see Glads do that.
OK carvey:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Thor_vol2-519-017-13.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Thor_vol2-519-017-15.jpg

He was supposed to be invulnerable in motion before then. Gladiator could have punched him out. What happens if the same thing happens to Mangog?

Did you just ignore everything I wrote? First off, and I've mentioned it many times, Mangog won't just throw one punch and give up, he'll throw tons of punches faster than the human eye can follow. Second, Mangog isn't a little bit stronger than Glads, he's a lot stronger... and if he throws rapid punches, how long does the shield last, and how long until Rulk gets hit?
Has Sam ever encountered anything like this?

You'd think Cannonball has never been hit before...

Yo yo carv, where did I say anything about durability?

Kris Blaze
I like how carver refers to a hammer swing as a Godblast....

Doctor-Alvis
The Exemplars beat Juggernaut's ass. Granted, it was all of them and they ultimately beat him the exact same way everyone else does - helmet off, telepathy on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.