Apoc vs Kang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anti-Monitor
Both have prep.

Who wins?

shiv
Kang w/prep ftw.-

SuperiorTech
Kang

Bentley
Kang wins by showings. Apocalypse is powerful, and he should be up there with prep. Sadly, Marvel hates him.

skyfather
didnt kang have prep when they met in rise of apocalypse

Kris Blaze
Kang was afraid of Apocalypse even.

Bentley
Kang wanted to have Apoc as his heir, then he proceeded to one-shot him with the diode ray, but that was still a watered down version of Apocalypse. During the pursuit he used technology from the pharaoh age and nothing more, its barely worth a mention besides the fact Kang knows and respects Apoc, so he would surely prepare properly to face him.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang wanted to have Apoc as his heir, then he proceeded to one-shot him with the diode ray, but that was still a watered down version of Apocalypse. During the pursuit he used technology from the pharaoh age and nothing more, its barely worth a mention besides the fact Kang knows and respects Apoc, so he would surely prepare properly to face him. cant remember it one shotting him,irrc his took the ray fairly unharmed

TricksterPriest
The ray not only didn't hurt him, it activated his powers. And it was at a full power setting, when a previous low setting had depowered and immobilized the F4.

Bentley
Now you are going to make me re-read that story! If only I had no exams...

Bentley
I reread the book and found that Kang shot the ray and then Apocalypse pretty much disappeared. So we assume he was unharmed and willingly decided not to kill Tut where he stood?

One shot of the ray, he falls from the heights, and disappears. I think to say he was unharmed is saying too much.

Xplosive
It was clearly shown Kang knew Apocalypse was the more powerful being.

Bentley
That was Tut before even becoming Kang the Conqueror, before any actual war mongering and conquering several timelines, his studies were mostly historical and he surely knew Apocalypse by hearsay (and he was limited in access to his tech, given that he hadn't conquered any worlds); if Apocalypse was the superior back then, it would still mean very little.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.