JLA vs My mutant team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
JLA Superman Martian Manhunter Flash Green Lantern Aquaman Wonder Woman Batman Hawkman Plastic Man. No bfr

My mutant team.
Shadow King
Tempo- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=1312
Stryfe
Exodus
Proteus(Most Powerful version)
Fabian Cortez(Power Augmentation)- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=116
Gladiator
8th Day Juggernaut

Enyalus
Good God. no expression

For serious?

golem370
Yes

Raoul
Originally posted by golem370
JLA Superman Martian Manhunter Flash Green Lantern Aquaman Wonder Woman Batman Hawkman Plastic Man. No bfr

My mutant team.
Shadow King
Tempo- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=1312
Stryfe
Exodus
Proteus(Most Powerful version)
Fabian Cortez(Power Augmentation)- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=116
Gladiator
8th Day Juggernaut

GL Hal and Wally Flash, right?

Anti-Monitor
mutant team.

way to over the top.

golem370
Kyle and Wally

Wei Phoenix
Why is Juggernaut on a mutant team?

rotiart
Why is gladiator a mutant...

Raoul
Kyle and Wally

k.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Why is Juggernaut on a mutant team?

Originally posted by rotiart

ermm

golem370
People who have mutant association

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by rotiart

Nor is Juggernaut.

Lord Feron
Glads and Juggs aint a muties stick out tongue

Idk about tempo, also I don't think Shadow King is a mutant either. Might be just some evil being.

Raoul
People who have mutant association

the JLA could beat most of those, but proteus, honestly?

golem370
Alright Ultimate Juggernaut and Mimic- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Calvin_Rankin_(Earth-12)

guy222
Mutant team

id369

TricksterPriest
Proteus at his best is a reality warper with no weakness. Unless Supes uses T-vo, this is BS.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
GL Hal and Wally Flash, right?

Don't even pretend like it matters. stick out tongue JLA gets stomped regardless.

(Why is this open?)

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Don't even pretend like it matters. stick out tongue JLA gets stomped regardless.

(Why is this open?)

i was bored. so very, very bored...

if the mutants win, its purely cos of proteus, imo.

Enyalus
i was bored. so very, very bored...

if the mutants win, its purely cos of proteus, imo.

Shadow King, Stryfe, and Exodus would mind rape Wally, Kyle, Aquaman, Diana, Batman, Hawkman and Plastic Man with ease. Gladiator and Juggernaut proceed to shitstomp Superman and J'onn. Proteus isn't even needed.

EDIT: (That came across as me thinking Gladiator >> Superman. I wasn't implying that.)

Raoul
Shadow King, Stryfe, and Exodus would mind rape Wally, Kyle, Aquaman, Diana, Batman, Hawkman and Plastic Man with ease. Gladiator and Juggernaut proceed to shitstomp Superman and J'onn. Proteus isn't even needed.

EDIT: (That came across as me thinking Gladiator >> Superman. I wasn't implying that.)

aquaman and j'onn negate any telepathic advantage shadow king might bring, imo.

exodus and stryfe aren't on that level, imo.

Enyalus

exodus and stryfe aren't on that level, imo.

You think MM is on Shadow King's level, TP-wise?

I'd say Exodus is above Aquaman and Stryfe is almost, but not quite. Just my opinion on that one, Quan. stick out tongue

But okay - I see you reasoning now for saying why Proteus makes the difference.

Mindset

exodus and stryfe aren't on that level, imo. Exodus and Stryfe are around Xavier level telepaths.

With Fabian their to augment their powers well.

Raoul
You think MM is on Shadow King's level, TP-wise?

I'd say Exodus is above Aquaman and Stryfe is almost, but not quite. Just my opinion on that one, Quan. stick out tongue

But okay - I see you reasoning now for saying why Proteus makes the difference.

xavier was. i don't see why j'onn wouldnt be.

also, warned for calling me quan.

but not really.

but seriously, warned.

stick out tongue

Originally posted by Mindset
Exodus and Stryfe are around Xavier level telepaths.

With Fabian their to augment their powers well.

i don't see fabian lasting long enough to do it, tbh.

and i don't agree about exodus, tbh.

Anti-Monitor
Aquaman is above Exodus or Stryfe or Xavier ?

blink no expression wacko

Raoul
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Aquaman is above Exodus or Stryfe or Xavier ?

blink no expression wacko

i didn't say that.

Enyalus
LOL, now you're just doing it on purpose, Raoul. "imo" and "tbh" repeatedly? Can I expect "brah" next?

...if I agree with you that Proteus makes the difference here, can I get a negative warning?

Raoul
LOL, now you're just doing it on purpose, Raoul. "imo" and "tbh" repeatedly? Can I expect "brah" next?

...if I agree with you that Proteus makes the difference here, can I get a negative warning?

i always put at least one 'imo' in my posts. i did it before quan arrived, and i don't see any reason to stop, so stick out tongue

the repetitive 'tbh' was an accident.

lol, sure, rescinded... for now. uhuh

Mindset

i don't see fabian lasting long enough to do it, tbh.

and i don't agree about exodus, tbh. You don't have to agree with it, that's the way it is.

Before Xavier got his recent upgrade him and Exodus were around the same level. I'm not saying Xavier wouldn't win, but it will be a close fight.

Then you have Stryfe who is Cable w/o the TO virus, and I don't see how MM and Aquaman are going to be doing much against these 3.

Raoul
You don't have to agree with it, that's the way it is.

laughing out loud

rawr.

so now, exodus isn't xavier level. so you're agreeing with me?

that doesn't automatically make him god cable.

Mindset
laughing out loud

rawr.

so now, exodus isn't xavier level. so you're agreeing with me?

that doesn't automatically make him god cable. Then I guess you were never disagreeing with me, since my first post I said he was around Xavier level.

Never said that made him God Cable, just said he was basically Cable w/o the TO, since he is an exact clone of Cable and he doesn't have the TO virus.

Raoul
Then I guess you were never disagreeing with me, since my first post I said he was around Xavier level.

Never said that made him God Cable, just said he was basically Cable w/o the TO, since he is an exact clone of Cable and he doesn't have the TO virus.

but being "around" xavier level doesn't make him ON xavier's level. you could say emma is "around" xavier level, but he's still superior.

also, j'onn > xavier, imo. j'onn by himself is like xavier with cerebro at times.

ExodusCloak
Well to be fair Bloodties Exodus was more then a match for Xavier and Jean. Avalon Exodus's static punked Xavier.

And in their recent confrontation they didn't actually fight, in fact Exodus stated that he didn't want to fight he wanted Xavier to lead the Acolytes.
It was stated that Exodus made Xavier relive his past mistakes through psychic illusion and Xavier overcame the illusion. If it was an actual fight Exodus would have TK'd Charles's neck in half seeing how he easily TK'd Omega Sentinel and Magneto into a wall while fighting Charles.

Aqua-Man would be a far weaker link telepathically IMO.

Raoul
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Well to be fair Bloodties Exodus was more then a match for Xavier and Jean. Avalon Exodus's static punked Xavier.

And in their recent confrontation they didn't actually fight, in fact Exodus stated that he didn't want to fight he wanted Xavier to lead the Acolytes.
It was stated that Exodus made Xavier relive his past mistakes through psychic illusion and Xavier overcame the illusion. If it was an actual fight Exodus would have TK'd Charles's neck in half seeing how he easily TK'd Omega Sentinel and Magneto into a wall while fighting Charles.

Aqua-Man would be a far weaker link telepathically IMO.

how did i know you'd show up stick out tongue

and i'm not claiming aquaman > exodus.

Mindset
but being "around" xavier level doesn't make him ON xavier's level. you could say emma is "around" xavier level, but he's still superior. I'm not seeing your point, I never said he was on Xavier's level...
Xavier has better feats w/o cerebro than with it, I don't see how MM is the stronger telepath.

ExodusCloak
how did i know you'd show up stick out tongue

Cause it's to do with telepaths and I managed to tear a rotary cuff muscle in Bundoran. sad

Emma was stated to rival Xavier in X-Men Legacy 216...intro page. shifty

Raoul
I'm not seeing your point, I never said he was on Xavier's level...

huh

ok...

then i guess we disagree.

Cause it's to do with telepaths and I managed to tear a rotary cuff muscle in Bundoran. sad

what were you doing in bundoran?

laughing out loud

she'd compete, thats for sure...

ExodusCloak

and i'm not claiming aquaman > exodus.

I know stick out tongue.

Anyway...before Worlds Apart I would have said Shadow King was above Xavier's tier because I could have sworn that it was stated that he was more powerful but I think the first issue of Worlds Apart implies the opposite.

If it was a 2 vs 3 (Pure Telepathy)

I don't see MM and AquaMan taking it from SK, Exodus and Stryfe...Aqua Man would fall hard. And it would be 3 on 1.

what were you doing in bundoran?

College Road Trip...

Mindset
huh

ok...

then i guess we disagree.

no we don't, you're just being difficult. uhuh

Raoul
I know stick out tongue.

Anyway...before Worlds Apart I would have said Shadow King was above Xavier's tier because I could have sworn that it was stated that he was more powerful.

i forgot. proteus is in this thread. telepathic power won't make a damn bit of difference. sad

ah. so what did you do anyways? nasty fall?

no we don't, you're just being difficult. uhuh

laughing out loud

ExodusCloak

ah. so what did you do anyways? nasty fall?

Got walloped by a wave fell sliced my right hand on some barnacles...was fine.

Saw my friend on the top of a crag, walked up the crag. Couldn't find him, realized that he was on a different crag to me and that I was groggy. Went to the middle of the crag. Decided to jump down...my friend takes out his camera and takes a picture right as I'm about to jump...slipped on a rock and fell 2 metres on my left shoulder...lucky it's only inflammed.

Raoul

Saw my friend on the top of a crag, walked up the crag. Couldn't find him, realized that he was on a different crag to me and that I was groggy. Went to the middle of the crag. Decided to jump down...my friend takes out his camera and takes a picture right as I'm about to jump...slipped on a rock and fell 2 metres on my left shoulder...lucky it's only inflammed.

damn dude. hope you feel better soon...

Vally Doosh

lol

batdude123

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

psycho gundam
he could have fallen on his head you guys.....

ExodusCloak
Ah don't worry it was quite funny, and if it's any consolation this is also the reason why I love the internet so much...being anonymous means that I'm not that ashamed. sad

I have a picture taken right after I fell as well...I wasn't actually trying to pose...just trying to sit down:

http://file046a.bebo.com/16/large/2009/01/10/00/236844981a9834715107l.jpg

Ha Son
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he could have fallen on his head you guys.....

http://i36.tinypic.com/34qtemq.gif

Raoul
Ah don't worry it was quite funny, and if it's any consolation this is also the reason why I love the internet so much...being anonymous means that I'm not that ashamed. sad

I have a picture taken right after I fell as well...I wasn't actually trying to pose...just trying to sit down:

http://file046a.bebo.com/16/large/2009/01/10/00/236844981a9834715107l.jpg

bebo?

respect = gone. sad

ExodusCloak
bebo?

respect = gone. sad
I know, I know.
I've always had one....I only started using last year though.

Raoul
I know, I know.
I've always had one....I only started using last year though.

my brother does, but i refuse to.

ExodusCloak
my brother does, but i refuse to.

It's addictive? I take it, it's your younger brother?

Raoul
It's addictive? I take it, it's your younger brother?

i just have no interest in those networking sites.

and yes, the lack of any older siblings means he's younger lol...

ExodusCloak
i just have no interest in those networking sites.

and yes, the lack of any older siblings means he's younger lol...

stick out tongue

Bebo is crazy though, the Irish Sun dug up photos on some of our photos from our Pre-Debs and put them in the Irish Sun....the faces were "blurred" of course but the headline was basically look at what these Private School kids get up to...good times. But still pretty scary.

Raoul
stick out tongue

Bebo is crazy though, the Irish Sun dug up photos on some of our photos from our Pre-Debs and put them in the Irish Sun....the faces were "blurred" of course but the headline was basically look at what these Private School kids get up to...good times. But still pretty scary.

you're not one of those D4 kids are you? uhuh

ExodusCloak
you're not one of those D4 kids are you? uhuh

You and me both know that D4 kids are wannabes.

But seriously I don't sound like a D4 kid, not that big into Rugby, would never make the Rugby team....prefer Football and Swimming don't live any where near D4. I do know D4 people though.

Raoul
You and me both know that D4 kids are wannabes.

damn straight.

i haven't been to dublin in months, though... sad

ExodusCloak
damn straight.

Not much has changed...but Dublin is good for comics and I realized that I went way off topic...so I'll stop derailing the thread. embarrasment

Raoul
Not much has changed...but Dublin is good for comics and I realized that I went way off topic...so I'll stop derailing the thread. embarrasment

i havent even been in a comic shop since... october, i think...

Anti-Monitor
damn straight.

Your so out of date...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.