Raiden vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Liquid's plan is to travel through time that didn't have Snake but Snake and his pal Raiden stop him from doing that. Unfortunately, the machine malfunctioned and sent Snake and Raiden into the future.

In the future where there's a war between the humans and the covenant, Snake and Raiden appear onboard a covenant ship. Brutes apprehend them and send them to a prison cell. Later, they break out and are trying to escape. They reach the deck and suddenly, a hornet crash lands onboard the deck. Master Chief rises out of the wreckage and radio contacts base.

Cortana - Chief, reach the lower decks of the ship and destroy it.

Chief - Got it.

Chief turns and sees Snake and Raiden. Thinking that Chief was a threat, Snake jumps at Chief and Chief gives him a punch to the jaw leaving Snake unconcious. Raiden is enraged and runs towards Chief. Chief grabs out an energy blade, and Raiden pulls out his sword. Sparks are flying as the two blades collide.

Who will win?

ThunderGodEneru
Raiden in the worst way possible.

King-Fingolfin
Raiden eviscerates Chief

Pyron_Knight
MC can't touch this.
jPgDIWxgOYA

Zack Fair
Just want to point out that C Raiden is no where near C Ninja's durability and speed.

King-Fingolfin
I'm a firm believer of Arsenal Gear > REX

Zack Fair
There have been different circunstances in both scenarios.

For starters Raiden did have a terrain advantage over Arsenal.

Never the less it is still one hell of an accomplishment.

Final Blaxican
After reading through the recent posts in the Chief/Gray Fox thread, I've realized that I literally know nothing about MGS outside of the third one.

Thus, I'll stay away.

ThunderGodEneru
TGE made you concede?

YES! I HAVE THE POOOOOOWER!!!!

Final Blaxican
THY SHALL RUE THIS DAY!

ThunderGodEneru
Wut

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
THY SHALL RUE THIS DAY!

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Wut

CosmicSurfer
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Just want to point out that C Raiden is no where near C Ninja's durability and speed.

That's debatable. But he's probably stronger than Grayfox.

As Null, a young fox got his ass handed to him by Gene, who is similar to Vamp, in MGS portable ops.

We all know Raiden's track record against Vamp before and after he was turned into a cyborg.

Fox got beat handidly by both Naked and Solid Snake.

niduin
yeah, i would deffinatly say raiden, i mean the fact that he stoped arsonal (a little rediculus but still awesome) makes him like...superman strong i guess lol, and wonds dont fase him he can be stabed and not stop attacking, so imo obviously raiden, well the one from mgs4, not mgs2, mgs2 raiden would lose horibly

ThunderGodEneru
Superman would not have held back Arsenal Gear. He would have lifted it and ripped it in half.

niduin
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Superman would not have held back Arsenal Gear. He would have lifted it and ripped it in half.
i know that, i was just making a joke about how rediculusly stron raiden is in mgs4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.