Tawara Bunshichi VS Hanma Baki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
they fight takes place in a no holds barred way. not weapons. fight can go to the death if it has to. who wins?

Classic NES
Baki, Bunshichi is a better protagonist by though.

OgreMan
Baki wins after long brutal match.

BetaProxy
Have no ****ing idea who Tawara Bunshitchi... nvm did some googling and found out he was that guy from tenge haven't watched that show in ****ing years. Not a fair judge but I say Baki.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by BetaProxy
Have no ****ing idea who Tawara Bunshitchi... nvm did some googling and found out he was that guy from tenge haven't watched that show in ****ing years. Not a fair judge but I say Baki.

Why did you have to say that you had no idea who he was? Or that you hadn't watched the show in "fukcing years"?

Believe it or not, his showings are in the manga.

BetaProxy
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Why did you have to say that you had no idea who he was? Or that you hadn't watched the show in "fukcing years"?

Believe it or not, his showings are in the manga.

Why couldn't I say it?

Btw I don't read manga...

Kris Blaze
Why couldn't I say it?

Btw I don't read manga...

Did I say you couldn't say it?

I asked why you had to say it.

BetaProxy
Did I say you couldn't say it?

I asked why you had to say it.

Well, I'm asking you why I couldn't say it. None of your sentences are making sense to me "his showings are in manga" , asking that dumbass question. If I had to give a name to the language you're currently speaking it would be bullshit.

Sado22
stop flirting you two. get back on topic or f0ck off.

BetaProxy
Originally posted by Sado22
stop flirting you two. get back on topic or f0ck off.

I don't date sluts I bust their cuntz.

Sado22
so do i. but not on online boards. get back on topic. you two wanna mess around, that's why there is the PM's.

Impediment
How about all of you watch your mouths and quit flaming each other?

Kris Blaze
Well, I'm asking you why I couldn't say it. None of your sentences are making sense to me "his showings are in manga" , asking that dumbass question. If I had to give a name to the language you're currently speaking it would be bullshit.

What do you think "his showings are in the manga" means smartass?

He only did impressive stuff in the Manga....

Sado22
me too? sad

BetaProxy
What do you think "his showings are in the manga" means smartass?

He only did impressive stuff in the Manga....

Why the **** couldn't you say that in plain english?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.