Cloning Lobo Vs WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who takes this?

carnage52
main man ftw

Leobama
Doesn't lobo have to be cut to clone himself?

carnage52
still lobo

Leobama
Originally posted by carnage52
still lobo Can he be KO'd? If so WWH

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Leobama
Doesn't lobo have to be cut to clone himself?

He only needs to bleed and he can be KO

Avlon
Lobo stomps.

janus77
Hulk FTW.

Putar
There is no way that hulks punches wont cause lobo to bleed. THere is also no way even world war hulk could take down an army of "Main Men"
and thats fact. Hulk For the Fail...

janus77
there is no need to punch Lobo. just do to him what Rulk did to Savage Hulk - sleeper hold. that or break his neck.

both should be effective.

Leobama
Originally posted by Putar
There is no way that hulks punches wont cause lobo to bleed. THere is also no way even world war hulk could take down an army of "Main Men"
and thats fact. Hulk For the Fail... So has lobo ever been beaten? And what happens to tha clones after a fight?

Lord Feron
Um.. how do you defeat someone physically he all he has to do is bleed and it clones himself someone just as strong?? Sorry doesn't matter how many times WWH pounds lobo into dust. It will be never ending... and eventually the Lobos will be able to KO Hulk.

janus77
how do you KO someone who just gets stronger and tougher, as the fight goes on?

not as if Lobo's gonna be able to takedown Hulk with a million punches, there's only so many Lobos that could get a hit in, at any one time.

also, Hulk can choke Lobo or otherwise just physically manhandle him.

another factor is the way Hulk's gamma discharge might come into play, he could realistically use that to take care of any "droplets" before they form into fully-fledged Lobos...

anyway, Hulk FTW

Lord Feron
Originally posted by janus77
how do you KO someone who just gets stronger and tougher, as the fight goes on?

not as if Lobo's gonna be able to takedown Hulk with a million punches, there's only so many Lobos that could get a hit in, at any one time.

also, Hulk can choke Lobo or otherwise just physically manhandle him.

another factor is the way Hulk's gamma discharge might come into play, he could realistically use that to take care of any "droplets" before they form into fully-fledged Lobos...

anyway, Hulk FTW

I thought Lobo can live in the vacuum of space (or just hold his breath really long?)

About the gamma discharge I mean maybe?

Leobama
Keep in mind this is WWH. This Hulk showed the ability to adapt to each situation. After lobo clones himself a time or 2 WWH would figure out what to do.

cloud102
Keep in mind this is WWH. This Hulk showed the ability to adapt to each situation. After lobo clones himself a time or 2 WWH would figure out what to do.

Actually, I don't ever recall a limit. You'd see an army of Lobos sometimes. I don't see Hulk adapting to that.

Leobama
Originally posted by cloud102
Actually, I don't ever recall a limit. You'd see an army of Lobos sometimes. I don't see Hulk adapting to that. Good point, but who sez that he'd keep using the same tactic? After seeing lobo clone a few times he'd figure out the cause and effect. And WWH has shown that he'd BFR if necesary.

cloud102
Good point, but who sez that he'd keep using the same tactic? After seeing lobo clone a few times he'd figure out the cause and effect. And WWH has shown that he'd BFR if necesary.

Well, i'm not saying lobo would win, just pointing that out.

Another thing to note, is Lobo is smart/sadistic as well. He did kill an entire species. And his battle with Zatanna showed how durable how he won't stop until Hulk is dead.

golem370
Lobo should be able to take alot of damage before the blood comes if he in a physical match for Superman and has a healing factor.

iceman24567
WWH doesnt stand a chance. Bfr is not an option when Lobi can call on his bike whenever he wants.

Galan007
Lobo. This is spitey.

iceman24567
indeed

horrorwolf
WWHulk outsmarts the cloning process and rips the existing Lobo's new ones.

WWH takes this.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by horrorwolf
WWHulk outsmarts the cloning process and rips the existing Lobo's new ones.

WWH takes this.

He outsmarts it?

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He outsmarts it? Yes, by "ripping" him a new one. This would create thousands of blood droplets, which would subsequently manifest thousands of Lobo clones. Don't you get it?

uhuh

xfan1000
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leobama
This almost sounds like lobo is undefeatable. I already know that he can't be killed. You guys make it seem like he can't be KO'd. Whose beaten the guy before? And again, after the fight where does all his clones go? I mean, I'm assuming that they can't be killed either.

iceman24567
Nah Hulk just can't beat him cloning makes it worse.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes, by "ripping" him a new one. This would create thousands of blood droplets, which would subsequently manifest thousands of Lobo clones. Don't you get it?

uhuh

"Outsmarts it" meaning that by figuring out everytime Hulk makes Lobo-guy bleed, more annoying Lobo-clowns annoy Hulk.....so Instead Hulk Smash.

So he would outsmart the process basically by using crushing blunt damage instead of "bleeding" attacks so to speak.

Or... he could very easily BFR each of the remaining ones if WWH simply got tired of them. In any case, there's nothing they could do to do any lasting harm to WWH.

Lord Feron
I would say WWH could just snap Lobo's neck. But if the Lobos see this they might intentionally start stabbing each other to make alot more clones... This will equal alot of dead Lobos but it will keep Lobo from losing.

Kris Blaze
Dead Lobos?

He's immortal.

iceman24567
Originally posted by horrorwolf
"Outsmarts it" meaning that by figuring out everytime Hulk makes Lobo-guy bleed, more annoying Lobo-clowns annoy Hulk.....so Instead Hulk Smash.

So he would outsmart the process basically by using crushing blunt damage instead of "bleeding" attacks so to speak.

Or... he could very easily BFR each of the remaining ones if WWH simply got tired of them. In any case, there's nothing they could do to do any lasting harm to WWH. You fail if you think Lobo clones can't do any lasting damage to WWH.

ThunderGodEneru
Lobo in a stomp.

If Sentry can hurt WWH, an army of Lobos would do so easily.

id369
Your stuck on stupid if you think WWH stands a chance.

Lord Feron
What if Hulk swallows Lobo Whole like a duck? and slowly digest him? will that work! eek!

Mrblonde
This almost sounds like lobo is undefeatable. I already know that he can't be killed. You guys make it seem like he can't be KO'd. Whose beaten the guy before? And again, after the fight where does all his clones go? I mean, I'm assuming that they can't be killed either.

He's has been beaten before by Superman and other characters he can be KO'd it would just be hard to do without making him bleed without chocking him out .

Lord Feron
When Lobo had cloning powers, Supes was able to just punch him in the head for the KO? If thats true fawk that, WWH TAKES this 10/10.

id369
Originally posted by Lord Feron
When Lobo had cloning powers, Supes was able to just punch him in the head for the KO? If thats true fawk that, WWH TAKES this 10/10. Superman never took on Lobo w/clones abilities. That and they have about an even win/loss ration with one another.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.