Inhuman vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Having successfully defeated a certain kryptonian, the amalgam formed by the inhuman royal family moves into facing the Silver Surfer.

I remind you that this amalgam has the combined (and stacked) powers of the following characters:

Blackbolt
Karnak
Triton
Gorgon
Medusa
Crystal
Maximus
Lockjaw

How does Inhuman fares against the herald?

Bentley
Geez, this went untouched. Is it because people won't admit who loses?

guy222
norrin loses

Knowsbleed33
Inhumans.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley
Geez, this went untouched. Is it because people won't admit who loses? Spite thread.

Team wins

Ambient
It all comes down to Karnak ability to find certain weak points toward Surfers physiology and all around abilities which i really doubt it. Surfer by all mean have no weakness, to beat him one needs to outclass/surpass him in powerlevel like say Thanos, Odin, IM or maybe even Supes (debatable, depends)..

Even with all those powers put together Surfer versatility can counter all those exotic abilities and the physical aspect of the amalgams power wouldn't be enough to put his durability outside its limits..

Surfers FTW.. However w/prep (Maximus) would be close to spite..

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Ambient
It all comes down to Karnak ability to find certain weak points toward Surfers physiology and all around abilities which i really doubt it. Surfer by all mean have no weakness, to beat him one needs to outclass/surpass him in powerlevel like say Thanos, Odin, IM or maybe even Supes (debatable, depends)..

Even with all those powers put together Surfer versatility can counter all those exotic abilities and the physical aspect of the amalgams power wouldn't be enough to put his durability outside its limits..

Surfers FTW.. However w/prep (Maximus) would be close to spite..

You go say that to the Black Panther.

superdur

Naija boy
Originally posted by Ambient
Thanos, Odin, IM or maybe even Supes (debatable, depends)..

Maybe supes???? confused stick out tongue

Ambient
Ohh yahhh, Karnak def. could find that weakspot.. Amalgam ftw..lol

Originally posted by Naija boy
Maybe supes???? confused stick out tongue
Hey he might.. depends sunamp, dipped tvo.. you know.. lol

Slaanesh
pft..their powerset won't be enough to hold the surfer..

Zack Fair
An armbar will take care of Big G's silver boy.

Slaanesh
that feat is only valid for BP..no one else can replicate it..

Endless Mike
Amalgam wins....

Bentley
Blackbolt amped with Gorgon's strength, Karnak's skill and Medusa's hair is physically nothing to laugh at. He also has Lockjaw's space and time travel.

janus77
Surfer annihilates them. they're no threat. neither the speed to match him (if he started to bullrush them as he did Nova ... game over for them), the strength to hurt him (T&A?) nor the range to strike first (Surfer could blow them all up from a galaxy away).

Surfer FTW 10/10.

Bentley
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer annihilates them. they're no threat. neither the speed to match him (if he started to bullrush them as he did Nova ... game over for them), the strength to hurt him (T&A?) nor the range to strike first (Surfer could blow them all up from a galaxy away).

Surfer FTW 10/10.

We agree that his is just one character with the powers of the Inhumans, right?

janus77
yeah, I was just saying "them" in referrence to their amalgamated powersets...

what makes it likely that they will even be able to see him, given that he can manipulate the EM-spectrum to any ends. or say just go intangible and then alter the DNA of this Inhuman and make it a ... tuna beigel.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bentley
Blackbolt amped with Gorgon's strength, Karnak's skill and Medusa's hair is physically nothing to laugh at. He also has Lockjaw's space and time travel.

Was anyone else severely disappointed by the Super-Skrull with all the Royal Family's powers being killed by, basically, a fall via Medusa?

That kinda sucked.

Anyway, the Inhuman amaglam wins.

UKR
Why would Surfer lose? Almost all the people he's up against are big wimps. The only threat is BB. The others are pretty weak.

golem370
Silver Surfer would win in my opinion. Faster Stronger and more then likely tougher.

Bentley
I find a little odd that some people say Supes would lose against this Amalgam but Surfer would win. shifty

Slaanesh
surfer > supes..so..it's not realy that odd..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.