Black Adam/Thor vs Orion/Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins?

Nihilist
team 1

Bouboumaster
Team 1

Raoul

quanchi112
team 1. WW is the weak link.

fangirl101
Team 2.

Speed Kills.
Thor would be a slug compared to the other 3. no one is vastly Superior to anyone else in Strength. All are very skilled.

Orion and Wondy are more skilled.

Juk3n
Team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Team 2.

Speed Kills.
Thor would be a slug compared to the other 3. no one is vastly Superior to anyone else in Strength. All are very skilled.

Orion and Wondy are more skilled. Thor has beaten Gladiator who has exceptional speed. Thor could always use the godblast as well if you want to play the speed card.

Black adam beats whoever he faces.

Kris Blaze
Team 1

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor has beaten Gladiator who has exceptional speed. Thor could always use the godblast as well if you want to play the speed card.

Black adam beats whoever he faces.

I don't see how a godblast would help against someone who's not standing right in front of him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Team 1

I don't see how a godblast would help against someone who's not standing right in front of him. All he has to do is grab ahold of someone.

Kris Blaze
All he has to do is grab ahold of someone.

What in the world are you talking about now?

quanchi112
What in the world are you talking about now? Durok blast. Some think he godblasted there. Whatever it was he could replicate that feat which is more than powerful enough to put either of these two down.

Kris Blaze
Durok blast. Some think he godblasted there. Whatever it was he could replicate that feat which is more than powerful enough to put either of these two down.

How is that a godblast?

It's lightning.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Page_022.jpg

Clearly, some people are blind.

Mindset
Kinda weird, why do they get all glowey?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset
Kinda weird, why do they get all glowey?

Wish I knew.

Mindset
I wish you did too, but you're never useful. uhuh

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset
I wish you did too, but you're never useful. uhuh

I reread the comic.

Apparently Durok ordered his execution with extra glow.

Happy? cool

Naija boy
Team 1, thor beats wonderwoman and BA takes orion and matvhes him long enough for thor to go help out

quanchi112
How is that a godblast?

It's lightning.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Page_022.jpg

Clearly, some people are blind. I do not care what you think it is or isn't. The point is he can replicate this feat whatever you feel comfortable calling it.

Kris Blaze
I do not care what you think it is or isn't. The point is he can replicate this feat whatever you feel comfortable calling it.

I don't see why he would.

Is Thor going to randomly drop his hammer?

quanchi112
I don't see why he would.

Is Thor going to randomly drop his hammer? if you want to pull the speed card Thor can pull the durok blast card. In another thread you have darkseid teleporting Thanos' clothes.

Kris Blaze
if you want to pull the speed card Thor can pull the durok blast card. In another thread you have darkseid teleporting Thanos' clothes.

Didn't know I was pulling the speed card.

Just wonder what good it would do to play the "Thor can use lightning without his hammer" card, in a thread where he has his hammer.

Philosophía
Anyway, team 2.

Kris Blaze

Slaanesh
team 1

quanchi112

Philosophía

Mekrob
Team one.

BA executes Thor while he's at it.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mekrob
Team one.

BA executes Thor while he's at it. thumb up

I can't think of even a single scenario where BA doesn't kill everyone in this fight.

Harbinger
Team one.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team one.

With faster than light reflexes, the ability to create impenetrable vortex's, Thor isn't going to be put down solely by speed. Speed isn't the deciding factor. The fact that Thor and Black Adam together trump Wonder Woman and Orion together is the deciding factor.

It's as if Thor automatically becomes useless in some people's eyes when you include beings of impressive super speed.

Enyalus
BA goes nuts and solos everyone. Or Thor goes God Unleashed and solos everyone.

Either way, Team One stomps.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Exactly my thoughts. Team one wtfpwns team 2

manx422
Orion Solos

Warlord
Team one.
WW is the weak link. Thor has been shown to move faster than light before and I have not seen many speed feats from Orion.

Oh and by the way that durok fight WAS a GODBLAST. it was saidin the captions actually that he used his inner divine power. That counts as a godblast for me

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
Orion Solos Based on?

Aztec123
Team two for the slight majority. Black Adam isn't a team player, neither is Orion. But unlike Teth, Diana and Orion have worked together and thus take the victory due to teamwork.

xJLxKing
Team 1

kgkg
Team 1

SIAFON
Orion and Wonder Woman win, because Black Adam will not side with Thor. No self respecting DC character would side with a marvel character. So it's actually 3 vs 1, and for the God of Thunder/ The son of Odin that's fine. But then agian Black Adam could still be upset at the law suit between Fawcett City Comic, and DC Comics when DC got the rights to all the Captain Marvel material, and made Marvel a laughing stock. And by association Black Adam as well.

Enyalus
PC BA beat down PC Supes twice right after DC bought the rights from Fawcett.

guy222
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0620/18-19.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0412/20_8.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0820/21.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0224/22_4.jpg

Enyalus
Achilles getting slapped around by Wonder Woman? facepalm Agamemnon would be hysterical.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^You said it.

Capt.Whitebread
This would be a great pay-per-view event. Wonder Woman would be skilled, but not as intensely as Thor and Orion, yet Black Adam would have them all beat in sheer time learned for combat. Thor hasn't been around nearly as many centuries as Black Adam, neither has Orion. The cunning and treachery as well as his experience in magic and styles of combat would make him very forminable. Wonder Woman would be the first to drop.. Then it would come to use of mystic force, and then it would put Orion and Thor locked into Combat- Orion and Thor would consider the other the greatest threat so they would lock into immortal combat. After Black Adam would have defeated Wonder Woman, he would study the other two combatants and whith his wisdom, and power would know when they were at their weakest, and then finish them. He would also be treacherous enough to send Mjolner into another dimension, or drop it into a sun, or find some way to remove the source of power. Orion generates his from his self, so, maybe, he would have to send Orion into a dark dimension- something that would cause him to go completely 'darkside' and his evil would consume him. Then Black Adam would just leave Thor somewhere that is mystically shielded from the outside, or from Odin- or atleast make it a looooong time before he gets rescued. 3,000 yrs of fighting and defeating worlds in another dimension while banished by SHAZAM... yeah, trial by fire, and the art of war/treachery that would please even Ares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.