Ring Duel - Mongul vs Hank Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Mongul and Hank Henshaw, both are limited to their skills with the sinestro corp rings. who is the better ring user? who kills who in a bloody mess of yellow lights ? evil face

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7344/ownedwo1.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/255295-107121-mongul_super.jpg

Galan007
IMO, Mongul's use of ring-powers was much more impressive than Hank's.

occultdestroyer
Hank Henshaw.

That is one messy fight. Nice match-up.

iceman24567
I would say they are pretty even but i give it to Henshaw.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
IMO, Mongul's use of ring-powers was much more impressive than Hank's. thumb up

fangirl101
Mongul Stalemated several of the best Gl's and the Daxamite/Ion infused GL. He's much more impressive.

Galan007
iirc, Mongul killed a character by slicing it in half - he then went on to resurrect each half of said character, and made both pieces his lackeys. All with the SC rings.

That's some serious shit right thur.

Holographical
Limited to the rings only?

Probably Mongul. Not a lot to go off either way.

Slaanesh
i think mongul is better..

SoulDevourer
Mongul's the guy that Neron bitchslapped like a ragdoll & then killed him right?

iceman24567
Thats Sr.

Avlon
Ring wise, Mongul used the rings to better potential. Then again, as a brick, he needed to for added diversity.

Henshaw on the other hand used his for basic constructs and ampage.

In a fight, Henshaw >>>> Mongul.

skygunner41
Henshaw kill him and for added bonus he transmute mongul face for better funeral pic face.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
Mongul Stalemated several of the best Gl's and the Daxamite/Ion infused GL. He's much more impressive. My problem with that whole thing was that Mongul was holding his own against the simultaneous efforts of Yat (Ion), Guy, John, and a few other random GL's. So for a friggin' gnat (Bzzd) to get the 'better' of him.... Meh, it just had a rank of PIS about it. However, I'm sure we'll see Mongy again in the near future.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
My problem with that whole thing was that Mongul was holding his own against the simultaneous efforts of Yat (Ion), Guy, John, and a few other random GL's. So for a friggin' gnat (Bzzd) to get the 'better' of him.... Meh, it just had a rank of PIS about it. However, I'm sure we'll see Mongy again in the near future. He's back at the end of the latest GLC comic

And I believe it was Kyle with Guy, not John.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
He's back at the end of the latest GLC comic

And I believe it was Kyle with Guy, not John. Yeah I just saw that.. He's gonna get every color ring, he is. yes

And I forgot Kyle was one of the GL's Mongul battled - so even more kudos to him... Anyhow, I'm pretty sure John was there as well, but the art was so crappy that I can't remember who was who (and I'm WAY too lazy to look lol.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.