Magneto vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
One hour prep for Bats. Who takes it?

StiltmanFTW
Magneto...

Placidity
I think I'm going to hack the intranets.

Slaanesh
go ahead..no one stopping u..

oh..Magneto FTW

carnage52
batman magnetos good but hes no rotwiller....

shiv
Batman 7/10 w/prep

Magneto 10/10 w/o prep.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by shiv
Batman 7/10 w/prep

Magneto 10/10 w/o prep.

Batman can prep all day and he is still going to lose.

Dr Will Hatch
One hour? Geez

Batgod can subdue him if h is given a few days to find the weakness in Magnetos force field.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
One hour? Geez

Batgod can subdue him if h is given a few days to find the weakness in Magnetos force field.

But he won't.

Dr Will Hatch
Has it ever been done before?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Has it ever been done before?

Thor is the only one that comes to knowledge at the time and he had to beat on it with Mjolnir. Batman lacks anything with that strength.

Bouboumaster
One hour isn't enough. Batman isn't Reed Richards.

Magneto 10/10

Bentley
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
One hour isn't enough. Batman isn't Reed Richards.

Magneto 10/10

Do you think that Reed could do it?

I totally do Happy Dance

Raoul
Originally posted by Bentley
One hour prep for Bats. Who takes it?

can batman just phone one of his jla friends?

Bentley
Originally posted by Raoul

I don't think they can get external help. (Even if Bruce would totally do it in a comic)

Warrior18
Originally posted by Raoul

Pretty much.

golem370
Magneto stays in orbit and throws asteroids and orbiting satellite's at Batman and gotham all day

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bentley
Do you think that Reed could do it?

I totally do Happy Dance

http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ffv1104188jj.jpg

http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ffv1104199ta.jpg

http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ffv1104204ja.jpg

Batman ain't Richards wink

FOOM
Magneto wins - NOT EVEN CLOSE

occultdestroyer
Magneto.

iceman24567
Darkseid....pwned by the Batgod no expression

zeel
Originally posted by shiv
Batman 7/10 w/prep

Magneto 10/10 w/o prep.

thumb up

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by zeel
thumb up

thumb down

zeel
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
thumb down thumb down

How much prep are we talking about. Good lord batman has devised ways to nullify the speed force lol. when i say prep time i mean LOT of prp time like weeks not hours or days.

Wei Phoenix
thumb down

How much prep are we talking about. Good lord batman has devised ways to nullify the speed force lol. when i say prep time i mean LOT of prp time like weeks not hours or days.

Thats right. I would love to hear how Batman can prep against the master of magnetism when the entire battlefield can be used a weapon. how is he going to bypass his shield?

zeel
he could make gadgets made outta high grade plastic =) instead of metal that would remove magneto's control over his belt. Perhaps with enough time he could find a way to get magnetos helmet off and use some sorta mind attack on him.

think outside the box.

I think its highly unlikely bat's could win but he has done some wierd shit in comics. Some to the point of rediculouly stupid but this is comics after all. Under normal circumstances its mangete 10/10.

Mindset
Magneto can control things not made of metal

zeel
Originally posted by Mindset
Magneto can control things not made of metal

Interesting i wasnt aware he had control over plastics and non metal substances. Well this just goes to further batmans handicap in this fight.

Wei Phoenix
he could make gadgets made outta high grade plastic =) instead of metal that would remove magneto's control over his belt. Perhaps with enough time he could find a way to get magnetos helmet off and use some sorta mind attack on him.

think outside the box.

I think its highly unlikely bat's could win but he has done some wierd shit in comics. Some to the point of rediculouly stupid but this is comics after all. Under normal circumstances its mangete 10/10.

1. Batman has TP now?
2. Magneto is naturally resistant to TP.
3. There is no plastic that can hurt Magneto or byspass his shield.

Its ok to think outside the box but don't go to the wetodded ends of the galaxies.

ThunderGodEneru
1. Batman has TP now?

Its ok to think outside the box but don't go to the wetodded ends of the galaxies. 1. Always has,

2. Not enough to ward off Batgod's TP.

3. Batman doesn't need any plastic to win.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1. Always has,

2. Not enough to ward off Batgod's TP.

3. Batman doesn't need any plastic to win.

Damn you! Just when I feel as if I'm making a smart educated statement you come in and shut me down with the truth...black people!

zeel
1. Batman has TP now?

Its ok to think outside the box but don't go to the wetodded ends of the galaxies.

Your missing my point. IM not a fan of batman. Batman stands no chance in hell against magneto with no prep. BUt batman has done more impressive feats then disabling magnetos shields. Your telling me thats it impossible, absloutly not doable? If you give bats a months prep he cant figure somthing out with the vast technology out there? He would prolly figure out something.

vansonbee
Your missing my point. IM not a fan of batman. Batman stands no chance in hell against magneto with no prep. BUt batman has done more impressive feats then disabling magnetos shields. Your telling me thats it impossible, absloutly not doable? If you give bats a months prep he cant figure somthing out with the vast technology out there? He would prolly figure out something. Month prep? That pretty much any other character with decent mind can take Magneto then. This thread point was 1 hour. Batman Fails

10/10 Magneto evil face

occultdestroyer
Wait a minute..

I didn't see the 1-hour prep the first time I came through this thread.

With the prep, I say Batgod takes the majority.

He could just call the Green Lantern Corps to lend him a ring or two.
That will enable him to break through Magneto's shield pretty easily.

Mindset
Yea you're right, with one hour he is going to get a GL ring and be adept at it enough to beat Mags. dur

Wei Phoenix
Your missing my point. IM not a fan of batman. Batman stands no chance in hell against magneto with no prep. BUt batman has done more impressive feats then disabling magnetos shields. Your telling me thats it impossible, absloutly not doable? If you give bats a months prep he cant figure somthing out with the vast technology out there? He would prolly figure out something.

Yes it is impossible seeing as Magneto only has to think about it. He can't make Magneto not think about summoning it. He can't do it. Magneto doesn't summon it with a push of a button.

occultdestroyer
Yea you're right, with one hour he is going to get a GL ring and be adept at it enough to beat Mags. dur
Yes. He's the goddam BATMAN.

He has a teleporter in his cave that brings him to the Green Lantern Corps in less than 10 minutes.

Mindset
Ok, 10 minutes to get there.

Wei Phoenix
Ok, 10 minutes to get there.

And 10 minutes back so he has 40 minutes master a ring? Well not even 40 seeing as he has to take in account travel distance. Batman can't be late to this fight.

vansonbee
And 10 minutes back so he has 40 minutes master a ring? Well not even 40 seeing as he has to take in account travel distance. Batman can't be late to this fight. Traffic cause by the Brotherhood. Batman Fails! laughing out loud

Realistically Batman can not perform same feat as Reed Richard in that old comic.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee
Traffic cause by the Brotherhood. Batman Fails! laughing out loud

Realistically Batman can not perform same feat as Reed Richard in that old comic.

This is why I like you. Also who was that big pink baby in the scan you posted in the character ownage thread?

ThunderGodEneru
Damn you! Just when I feel as if I'm making a smart educated statement you come in and shut me down with the truth...black people! ...I'm not black...

Mindset
...I'm not black... Why not?

Wei Phoenix
...I'm not black...

Could've fooled me. You have our tendecy to curse in every sentence. I probably should've checked your penis size...no homo, which makes my statement not gay.

Wei Phoenix
Why not?

Exactly!

ThunderGodEneru
Could've fooled me. You have our tendecy to curse in every sentence. I probably should've checked your penis size...no homo, which makes my statement not gay. I don't curse in every sentence you ass gremlin. estahuh

And you would have been disappointed. I'm hung like a friggin light-switch.

Wei Phoenix
I don't curse in every sentence you ass gremlin. estahuh

Irony much? Also I prefer anal bandit of epic villainous proportions.

Like Michael Jackson, you are not alone.

ThunderGodEneru
Irony much? Also I prefer anal bandit of epic villainous proportions.

Like Michael Jackson, you are not alone. I love you.

Wei Phoenix
I love you.

Define love.

Tom Joad
Magneto has committed multiple murders, He's banned from v.s threads as of now raver

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Tom Joad
Magneto has committed multiple murders, He's banned from v.s threads as of now raver You sound sexy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.